[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who believe in you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: calgary hitmen.jpg (155KB, 780x640px) Image search: [Google]
calgary hitmen.jpg
155KB, 780x640px
Lets get some positive vibes! Who in your life believes that you can make it!
>>
actually everybody i surround myself with.
i never even thought about that until now. nice to know.
>>
>>18669417
no one believes me
Not even I believe in me
>>
File: it dont believe.jpg (119KB, 934x856px) Image search: [Google]
it dont believe.jpg
119KB, 934x856px
>>18669424
>>
>>18669417
My parents, extended family
>>
>>18669417
Everyone... I take it for granted though
>>
File: Dreamworks.jpg (70KB, 720x350px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamworks.jpg
70KB, 720x350px
>>18669424
Are you the protagonist of a dreamworks movie?
>>
>>18669417
The problem is not about the people arround me not believing in me.
Its about them believing in me and me not living up anywhere near their expectations.
Litteraly everypath I considered I always had full backing from the people arround me despite me not even trying.
Ik no one I know will read this and even if they do they won't know its me, but if you read this and happened to believe in me. Im sorry please just give up on me I don't deserve it.
>>
My family, even if I piss them off. My "friend" he has been keeping me alive right now
>>
>>18669417
My oneitus

She's a dream girl who expressed herself to me a few times and continues to send me wonderful things but I have aspergers so sometimes shit always doesn't work out

Besides I'm sure the only reason she sends me things anymore is because I'm an asshole to her (because I know I can't have her)
>>
My husband... my parents and siblings... my coworkers... I'm surrounded by really great people :)
>>
Everyone really.
My life really improved in the last year.

Is it okay to post a story? If so, anyone want it?
>>
>>18670843
no
>>
He died a few days ago, fellow vet. Probably didn't realize his optimism and support kept me from being a happening post last year. I chose quality over quantity after my divorce last year, down to 5 good friends now. They've witnessed me shoulder through hell and back at various points.
>>
>>18670041
Life is literally throwing shit at the wall until it sticks. Gotta look at even the little victories, everyone fails some do it more than others.
>>
>>18669417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEXE3oT3KA
>>
>>18670843
I just turned my life around and now my whole family looks to me for advice. They don't just believe in me, they look to me for everything.

Lets hear it
>>
Myself. At the end of the day, I'm the only one who can save me.
>>
Sincerely?
>brother
>mother
>father

I guess they do:
>friend A who keeps telling me all my problems are easily fixable (then swaps to talking how hard he has it)
>friend B who is almost the same boat as me, doesn't bitch or moan but discusses possible solutions and we finish these talks with laughs

People on the fence:
>Me
>>
>>18670843
Please post it, I wanna read something positive
>>
>>18671611
>>18671629
Well I was going to listen to this guy
>>18670844
But alright.

So for the Majority of my life, I have been overweight, Obese.
Last few years I was standing at around 109kg (Or 240 Pounds).
I was very shy, had trouble making friends, I was homeschooled, had awful Acne, short hair, crooked teeth, what not.

But in February of 2016, I decided to exercise. Full on exercise.
I changed my entire Lifestyle.
I have tried in the past but it's quite hard especially when your Brother and Mother are also overweight and you ate what they ate. But I decided enough is enough and started exercising.

Also at this time I had Braces, medication for my Acne (it was that bad), and I felt a tiny bit more comfortable around people, not a whole lot though.

This was my exercise plan (and still is today with minor adjustments)
Bike ride for 15 minutes, Trampoline for 2 minutes, Squats, Lunges, Sit ups, Push ups (20 each btw)

By the time I went out of my comfort zone in July (I went to a weeklong camp with people I don't know), I was weighing at around 106kg (Took a while cause you put weight on due to gaining Muscle)

I made some new friends and by this time my face was clear of Acne, and I had longer hair.

I was fairly socially awkward, didn't really join in with anything like Dancing, just did my own thing.

Fast forward to March this year, I felt a bit more confident, I was weighing at around 86kg, clean Acne free face, Medium length Hair.

I was starting to come out of my shell a little bit more, not being anxious and awkward around people.
>>
File: im no fat.png (774KB, 805x719px) Image search: [Google]
im no fat.png
774KB, 805x719px
>>18671692
Then in May of this year, my life really changed.
I weighed in at 72kg, I made some new friends, got a Job, was way more social, confident, almost an entirely different person too.
I went to another Camp (shorter and smaller, lasted only a few days rather than a week) and I did stuff that I never thought I'd do.
I talked to people, I danced, I joined in with nearly everything. Granted I was hesitant at first but the minute I started, it was hard to not go back.

Then in July I went to the same camp as Last year, met up with some friends who I've kept in contact with, and I joined every Dance party, I did pretty much every social activity, I was in front of a lot of people too (with some of the Activities).
I was entirely different, and my friends from last year noticed and were happy for me.

As of today though, I am at 74kg, getting my Braces off in 2 months, medium length hair, no Job (The job I had was way too stressful for me sadly), got a Car and just having fun.
Though I am in a bit of a shit situation right now, but I am glad at where I am.

Pic related, it's a me.
>>
>>18671692
>>18671693
Apparently it didn't use my name...Well fake name rather.

Anyway I forgot to mention ONE important detail.

My diet, what I eat.
It consists of a vegemite sandwich for Breakfast on Multigrain Bread, a Granny Smith Apple for Brunch, another Vegemite Sandwich (Or Cheese Toastie, maybe just a Ham Sandwich), Granny Smith Apple for Afternoon Tea and then for dinner, whatever my Ma makes me.
>>
>>18671716
You're a guy???
>>
>>18671737
Uh yeah....Why did you think otherwise?
>>
>tfw everyone but you believes in you
>tfw even when u do it makes no difference
>>
>>18670305
What do you mean by "friend"
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.