[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testicular/pelvical pain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG-20170823-WA0011.jpg (213KB, 760x1344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170823-WA0011.jpg
213KB, 760x1344px
So my boyfriend has been using the method of holding himself to prevent ejaculation for more than a year now, and lately he's been experiencing some heavy pain in his lower abdomen and testicles area. The pain is intense and sharp and also lasts for a few hours, usually stops after masturbating or taking a pill and sleeping. Has anyone else been using this method or had experienced this sort of pain? Could this method be dangerous
>>
>>18669227
He's got a clogged pipe retard tell him to quit holding it in
>>
>>18669227

It's called blue balls, vasocongestion, Epididymal Hypertension or a build-up of blood flow or other fluids. With more stimulation, there's more blood flow to the genital region, including the testicles or even the vulva. The fluid wants to get somewhere, but without there being that release, it builds up and builds pressure. it causes the insides to stretch as they get engorged, and that's what hurts. Most men won't even experience any noticeable swelling, but the engorgement happening inside the testicles is what's causing all that pain.

It's called blue balls or blue vulva because blue is the colour of a bruise and that is basically what is happening, you're kind of bruising your genitals because of the intense pressure. It is relieved by ejaculation and then you can either take painkillers and then sleep it or wait it off. If there is intense pain like he's crying and unable to move (like braking a bone type pain) then get medical help ASAP.

I used to get it all the time, I just ejaculated and then went to sleep and the next day it was always better.

Try not to do it all the time. There is possibilities of causing damage to the vessels and organs down there but they're pretty strong.

I'm not a medical professional but I study medicine in my own time for fun using textbooks and I did A level biology for a year. I'm not that type of person who uses WebMD or stupid articles. Please do not self diagnose anything without consulting a Physician or GP unless you're intelligent enough or qualified to do so, a second opinion from a pro is always best though.
>>
>>18669227

This could be a testicular torsion, which is when the testicle twists and blocks the cord that brings blood flow to the scrotum. It can happen when you're having sex or during another physical activity, but it would be a lot more pain like excruciating pain and swelling. This is very serious and requires immediate medical attention.
>>
>>18669303
It doesn't hurt as bad to be torsion and he tells me that his balls don't feel swollen. Also, he can ejaculate just fine.
>>
>>18669320

It's just blue balls, they don't usually swell up but they can. I'd advise that he ejaculates every time this happens though, the relief of pressure straight away is better than using painkillers and waiting for it to go as hypertension or high blood pressure for long periods of time can cause damage to the blood vessels in that certain area and none of us want that to happen.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.