[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do men and women talk about with each other?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1503521667869.jpg (830KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1503521667869.jpg
830KB, 1440x810px
What do men and women talk about with each other?
>>
>>18669103

Topics aren't gender specific, it depends what you have in common. I have female friends I talk to about films and tv series, because we have mutual interest in them and I have female friends I talk to about uni courses and studying, because we attend same classes. With my gf I can talk to about pretty much anything, becasue we have similar outlooks and views on life and the world. Just chat about anything and find some things you're both into. It works for both men and women.
>>
Not the typical example, but my friends and I (all men) talk about games and work.

In terms of closer relationships, men and women just talk about their lives and their opinions. That's pretty much it, not all that different from men talking to men and vice versa though when in a relationship people are more inclined to talk about sex, though generally it's not even remotely the primary topic of conversation. Stop thinking women are some alien creatures.
>>
>>18669103
Depends on people. With my boyfriend - politics, news, travelling, food, sports, tv shows, books, memes, our pets, work, interior design, just life in general. We also joke around lots.
>>
>>18669103
The hottest new anime :3
>>
>>18669135
>Topics aren't gender specific

yes it is

men talk about anything. women talk about themselves, their friends or some celebrity kim kardashian bullshit.
>>
>>18669226
A lot of women have interests and hobbies, too. Topics aren't gender specific.
>>
>>18669230
yes their hobbies are what the latest they saw on their facebook feed or what they saw on instagram.
>>
>>18669234
show me the studies faggot
>>
>>18669210

source
>>
Men?

>Sports
>Politics
>Vidya
>Philosophy
>Food
>Ribbing each other for fun
>Women
>Movies
>Music
>Manga/Comics/Anime/Whatever
>Cars
>Careers + Moneymaking
>Funny nonsensical bullshit
>History
>Etc.

Women?
>How much they hate all the other women outside the room
>Complaining
>Fake squeals of excitement
>Complaining
>Guys they find attractive
>Drama
>Complaining
>Family life & socializing
>Whatever's generally popular in this year's music & film
>Complaining
>Becoming overly emotional about shit and validating each other
>Complaining
>Makeup & Fashion
Complaining
>>
>>18669135
This. You talk about your hobbies, what you are looking forward to doing during the weekend, about your childhood, about politics, about your dreams for the future, your work, your stances on friendship/kids/travel...
>>
>>18669252
Dude, you are so full of shit they named an Indian highway after you
>>
File: 1503865129904.jpg (725KB, 1274x839px) Image search: [Google]
1503865129904.jpg
725KB, 1274x839px
>>
>>18669258
What, are you one of the "women are human looking blow up dolls" posters? If so get a grip.
>>
File: 1502884989890.png (222KB, 328x321px) Image search: [Google]
1502884989890.png
222KB, 328x321px
>>18669247
>Men?
>Manga/Comics/Anime/Whatever
>>
File: IMG_1417.png (858KB, 800x1065px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1417.png
858KB, 800x1065px
>>18669262
Well, that went from zero to a hundred real quick. Did they teach you to be this hyperbolic in college? Or were you born this dramatic?
>>
>>18669266
It was a question as I cannot see why else my fairly mundane answer would spark such a passionate response.
>>
>>18669103

songs is the only common topic. Women are boring.
>>
>>18669103
We pretty much just make fun of gross little footfags.
>>
>>18669267
The implication of a rigid dichotomy isn't very mundane
>>
>>18669280
Rigid dichotomy? Saying that men and women can discuss such things like their childhood or weekend?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.