[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn another language. There are about a million ways

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: emos.jpg (77KB, 750x571px) Image search: [Google]
emos.jpg
77KB, 750x571px
I want to learn another language. There are about a million ways I could go about this, so I thought I'd ask you guys if you have any experience learning another language.
>>
>>18668677

Check the sticky on >>>/int/
Mostly language learning is about learning the basics and then exposing yourself to regular practice in both written and oral langague, so you can expand upon the basic grammar and vocabulary you learned. Repetition and exposure are really the most important things.
>>
If you're in high school or college then just take an extra language course. If you're not then use Rosetta Stone.

/thread
>>
>>18668680
This is helpful, thanks. There are a lot of online options, do you have any opinions on which one is best?
>>18668681
With all the options available, is this really one of the better ones? I feel like I want to try one of the free ones first.
>>
>>18668681
dont listen to this faggot op rosetta stone is dogshit
>>
>>18668677
Very first is to learn the basics words and grammar of your preffered language to learn.
Get a notebook in which you'll write words/letters in that language.

Also don't forget to expose yourself to its oral form, I found that listening to a catchy songs in your studied language helps a lot. Watching movie with subtitle are good too once you're advanced enough.

Repeat until you're think you've got enough for your purpose, maybe playing untranslated games or watching chinese cartoon without subs for extra street cred.
>>
>>18668775
I was looking to learn Russian. I'll keep that stuff in mind friend.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.