[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1850.png (116KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1850.png
116KB, 320x371px
>19f
>5'6
>130 lbs
Am i fat? My bf will subtly tell me so every once in a while. It fucks with me because i know he's had sex with much smaller girls and i'm probably the biggest/tallest. my pants size varies from 0-4 depending on brand/store and my shirts are usually a small. i have a bit of muscle since i go to the gym everyday. I've had an eating disorder in the past and he doesn't know but it makes me feel like shit. Am i too big? 100% serious by the way
>>
>>18668604

Not enough data to tell for sure. Weight as numbers doesn't tell much about what you look like, because it depends on what ratio of muscle and fat you have. But probably you're just fine and your bf might just be a cunt.
>>
>>18668604
No hun if a man can pick you up still then you're fin.
>>
>>18668604
I dunno, need a pic for reference.
>>
>>18668604
Yeah, you need to drop at least 10 lbs. My gf is 5'6 and 107 lbs
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (295KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
295KB, 1200x1200px
>>18668618
Not me, but i look like the one on the right
>>
>>18668631
It's hard for me to lose weight. i start binging like crazy and having bad anxiety so i guess i'm just gonna fulfill my cravings with cocaine and cigs
>>
>>18668635
If you look like that then not only you are definitely not fat, but I suspect you're looking for validation on an Vietnamese basket weaving forum.
>>
>>18668637
Is the one on the left fat?
>>
>>18668638
Nope, not even chubby. You are being needlessly insecure.
>>
>>18668638
She's a little chubby.
>>
another attention whoring thread
Just go on /soc/
>>
File: skinny vs normal.jpg (63KB, 792x1220px) Image search: [Google]
skinny vs normal.jpg
63KB, 792x1220px
>>18668604
You have less than 21bmi meaning you are definitelly not fat.
http://www.calculator.net/bmi-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=19&csex=f&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=6&cpound=130&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&printit=0&x=55&y=12
Next time your bf tease you by calling you big/fat tell him he has tiny dick and you cant feel a think when he is inside.

There is whole spectrum from anorexia to morbidly obese. No you dont need to be only bones. We boys like a little fat on right places. Besides boobs, fertile wide childbearing hips, ass and thighs are all about distribution of your fat. Stay cool femanon.

>>18668635
I would date both of them in a heartbeat.
>>
>20M
>140 pounds
>Skinny as shit but not anorexic stick

As much as it's obvious you're looking for validation, mot fat at all, maybe like 8% chubby but that's good.

I'm not a chubby chaser by any means, I would never be seen with a land whale even if bribed, but you definitely need a bit of fat on you otherwise you're pounding a skeleton, and if you haven't noticed, sexual reproductive organs are not rock solid/Harder than diamond.

Ps if it really bothered him, he wouldn't be with you (but that's just my guess.)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.