[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been depressed and suicidal since I was a child. Nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1480814667860.png (246KB, 1136x717px) Image search: [Google]
1480814667860.png
246KB, 1136x717px
I've been depressed and suicidal since I was a child. Nothing has helped. Now I am wasting my life away.

I have goals in life but being productive is so difficult and I keep falling back into my unproductive escapist lifestyle. Sometimes I wonder whether I should just endulge in escapism and an hiro once that is not longer possible.

Why does life have to be so much suffering? It never gets better. Trying to be productive always exhausts me and makes me even more miserable. What's the point of chasing my dream if to achieve them I have to endure decades of daily suffering, live hell on earth?

I just don't know anymore if it's really worth it. I am extremely tempted to just give up on everything. What do you people think?
>>
>>18668597

You keep telling you feel like shit, without specifying why exactly you feel like life is daily suffering. Difficult to say anything to that, really. Go talk to a shrink, maybe?
>>
>>18668603
I just do. If there was a simple reason the problem would have been solved long ago. Why does gravity exist? It just does, there is no why.
>>
>>18668608

Stupid ass response and stupid ass comparison. There are very well researched and developed theories about gravity. Maybe you should make the effort to figure out your why's and how's instead of being just a whiney bitch.
>>
>>18668623
>There are very well researched and developed theories about gravity
how's that related to my post. science is observatory, it does not answer whys
>>
>>18668645
Oh, look it's another "I want help, but really I just want to say that nothing can help me" thread.
>>
File: anti suicide gf.png (11KB, 401x402px) Image search: [Google]
anti suicide gf.png
11KB, 401x402px
>>18668597
Survival of the fittest. Try to not reproduce.
>>
File: steel-is-heavier-than-feathers.png (258KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
steel-is-heavier-than-feathers.png
258KB, 337x372px
>>18668721
People who abandon those with suicidal tendencies, ESPECIALLY if they're in the midst of a suicidal episode, are some of the most selfish, amoral pieces of shit you can come across without having to open a history book.
>>
I don't have advice, all I can think of is that I can relate. You described me as well.
I've been seeing a therapist, all he does is keep telling me to go out and do stuff and to put more emotion into what I do. Or that I might have a hormonal imbalance (this after 3 years of seeing him).
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18668726
And who do you think will survive? Somebody who cant even survive by being alone or somebody who is rational and decides to cut loses short and move on with their lives?

Sometimes the best move is to be selfish. And now go die quietly in a corner or something.
>>
>>18668737
Just because it's in caps doesn't mean it's true. Actually quite the opposite.
Besides pretty much everyone needs help at some point in their life. If you deny others some help then it's only fair that the rest deny you help when you need it.
>>
File: suicide booths.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
suicide booths.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18668751
Are you op or just random knight?
Why are you trying to defend suicidal depression anons? They are ultimate waste of space. If ice cream cant make them happy, nothing ever will.

They suffer from it since childhood and never will be "cured".
>>
>>18668757
I'm not OP.
Many artists have been depressed and suicidal, they weren't a waste of space. Also you just dodged my post. Not every suicidal person commits suicide, if they don't it's because they got help from others.
>>
>>18668757
Make Euthanasia a human right and you won't have to worry about people like OP or me.
>>
>>18668763
Euthanasia doesnt generate profit.

They make the most money by dragging the inevitable for as long as possible. They need workers who goes to job, click on ads, consume anime, buy ssri pills, goes to psychologs, shame suiciders (even various religions consider suicide as the worst sin you can ever do). For the society and system to function, we all need you to keep whining and and let you suffer for as long as possible. Same with certain patients and letting terminally ill people and children to suffer for years no matter how bad diagnosis gets. Same reason they resurrects drown people who has dead brain, only to hook them to machine and send bill to gov/parents.

And who are you kidding, killing yourself is the easiest thing in the world. Train, tall building, suicide by cop, rope. You just want to keep whining and some attention.

Either stop whining and become somebody who is pleasant to spent time with (so your whole life doesnt resolve around killing yourself to attract people) or go fuck yourself.

>>18668761
>dogded post
Sure people need help. But most of them are able to recieve help. Suicidal depressed losers dont want any. If anybody is able to help them, it is THEM THEMSELVES.
>>
>>18668790
>somebody who is pleasant to spent time with
You could try to show people by giving the example. You are not very pleasant yourself.
>>
File: Mr.-Robot7.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.-Robot7.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>18668790
Anon...
Society could burn as I care shit about their opinion about me or my deeds.
That doesn't change the fact that yes, I'm a depressed, worthless loser
>>
>>18668798
Being nice to suicide / depression posters is a waste of time here. Been there, done that and seen results myself.

Only chance is to tell them how shit world is and they can either grab life by its balls and force something positive from it or go hug a train.

Have a nice day. And hugging train is 100% effective.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.