[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fashion Advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170828_224805.jpg (152KB, 920x1632px) Image search: [Google]
20170828_224805.jpg
152KB, 920x1632px
Pic related (me) and give brutally honest pls.

I know it's blurry, but that's what I usually wear. I don't know fashion for shit, I wear graphic tees and jeans mostly (shades of blue and black). I like what I wear but I don't want my power level to make nowone want to talk to me.
>>
>>>/fa/
>>
>>18668124

Don't listen to this Anon. /fa/ is full of meme fashion styles that half the time will make you look more autistic than you look or intend to look.

You would do better by studying models on Asos or Uniqlo.
>>
>>18668131
/fa/ gives solid advice if you care to listen. Just ignore the enthusiast threads because that's their hobby. Ask for basic advice and they'll tell you, for someone without a sense:

- no graphic tees
- solid colors only
- jeans are okay
- make sure everything fits well
>>
>>18668136
Why is it that graphic tees are hated? I love them personally
>>
>>18668115
99% of /fa/ posters look more retarded than people who don't know how to dress.

I agree with >>18668136
Some advice:
>Stop wearing graphic tees and invest in some nice t shirts from j crew or banana republic. Stick to basic colors such as white, black, navy, maroon, before you start branching out.
>if you have cargo-anything throw it out
>you should own flat front shorts that come stop above the knee. If you feel comfortable with them going higher you can get those but avoid meme short shorts like chubbies
>your pants thould be hemmed and tapered. If you can't do this get slim jeans that aren't too tight and break when they meet your shoes
>don't wear hoodies all the time you'll look like a bum
>invest in casual shoes other than vans or other skate shoes
>grow your hair out on the top a bit more
>start working out so clothes fit you better
>Get some button up shirts. Make sure they aren't the ones that are suppose to be tucked in because if you wear those untucked you'll look like a bum
>look into chino pants for a fast upgrade

It's hard to give any more advice but a lot of what I included was just to get you started. You look like you're in high school and if you are then you can get away with it for now. If you're older than 17 you should start to develop your style a bit more.
>>
What's your lifestyle like? This is a big factor when it comes to giving advice on fashion. Also what's the climate like where you live?
>>
>>18668178
Honestly I'm an introvert who talks to nowone, trying to fix it from advice from this board

The climate is basically just either really rainy or really hot
>>
>>18668208
I meant where do you go? What do you do? Do you go to school? Do you work? If so, what sort of place do you work at? etc.
>>
>>18668220
I stay inside or I end up going to the big city where I live for concerts and ect.
I play a lot of video games anime, music XD but besides that I hike, I love travelling and I'm trying to become more educated by reading books because I never read. Most of my time honestly is spent watching youtube videos and playing video games, I travel sometimes and hang out with friends but its so rare that I wouldn't even count it. I kinda have social skills but when I want to make a friend its always one sided or awkward silences in the voice chat

I just got a job working retail at a continence store

I go to school right now (community college so another 2 years in the dungeon)
>>
>>18668230
convenience store*
>>
>>18668115
Diff number but Im op, tired AF so going to sleep. Any advice is helpful and thanks a lot!
>>
>>18668131
The /fa/ sticky has some genuinely good advice in it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.