[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gauge attractiveness? (no pics)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: curious_emoji.jpg (4KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
curious_emoji.jpg
4KB, 400x267px
I want to figure out the ballpark of my attractiveness. I'm not really interested in /soc/ threads because I think there's both bias and fakes on there anyway. I'll detail some interactions to give you an idea of what I may be at.
>One friend I hang out with
>Says I'm attractive without me asking his opinion
>Says I look like Jim Morrison
>I think he's better looking than me but I get more play from women and he barely gets any at all
>Hanging out with two cute girls many years ago
>"I'm not that good looking..."
>Girl 1: "You're cute, we wouldn't hang out with you if you weren't cute teehee" earnestly
>Girl 2: yeah
>Hanging out with girl
>Basically says a ton of girls want to fuck me in her social circle
>including herself
>Have been called sexy, hot, handsome, compared to Robert Pattinson (only after high school)
>Been told I look like a bad boy
>I don't think I heard I'm cute basically at all through school, except for gfs.
>Realizing I got quite a bit of female attention in High School
>Another friend says I "got all the girls" in High School
>Seeing a girl who says I'm hot and says all her friends think I'm good looking and she gets jealous
>Says I could do better than her
>Seeing slightly slightly chubby girl with pretty face in High school
>One of my acquaintances talking when we're shooting the shit
>"Bro, come on anon, you can do better than that..."
>treated pretty well throughout high school with many friends
>/soc/ ratings generally between 5-6, one of the few I considered attractive said 7, and another said I could be a 7 if I got a haircut and tanned
>Feel like an 7 on good days and a 4 on bad ones
>Find myself jealous of quite a few others looks
>Felt like one of the ugliest out of my friend group
>>
>>18667605
if thats you in the picture you ugly af
>>
>>18667616
see thread subject
>>
It seems like you've provided the the answers you're looking for yourself.
Surely you didn't come here to boast?
>>
>>18667627
You don't understand, I think I'm not good looking except for the good days, which are rare. Should have been more clear.
>>
>>18667632
your heads too round mate
>>
>>18667640
>tfw I have been told I have a square jaw/head
probably not m9
>>
>>18667632
I get you. You need to stop obsessing over your looks man. If girls and your friends say you're good looking then believe them and move on.
>>
Posts your got dang picture. But based on what you said you're def deemed desirable by the opposite sex.
>>
File: Attach78_20170828_190910.jpg (75KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
Attach78_20170828_190910.jpg
75KB, 600x941px
>>18667616
I disagree
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.