[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Binge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: i-beat-anorexia-fat-man-tshirt.jpg (106KB, 735x763px) Image search: [Google]
i-beat-anorexia-fat-man-tshirt.jpg
106KB, 735x763px
Have any of you suffered from binge eating?
If you broke free from it how did you do it?
>>
File: beef-and-pepper.jpg (4MB, 5510x3870px) Image search: [Google]
beef-and-pepper.jpg
4MB, 5510x3870px
>>18667420
Limit your binge eating to a set time once a day and pretend you're doing intermittent fasting.
>>
I have an eating disorder.
I deal with it by drinking water to make myself feel full.
If you start exercising, it will help a lot too because you will start to consider everything you put into your body and how it affects you.
>>
>>18667420
You will binge eat by having a thought and following it through, just cut it off, or better yet relax... When you're relaxed, you don't feel like doing anything, otherwise you just have to feel the torture of wanting food and denying it to yourself.

Just my opinion, I don't know for sure.
>>
>>18667466
sounds good desu will try this mindgame
>>
>>18667471
not desu wtf i meant to write desu how did this happen lol
>>
>>18667476
WTF xD desu desu desu t b h
>>
>>18667420
i got broke and then i stopped being fat
>>
>>18667420
desu, all the rumors about starving your self is the only way to lose weight, including cardio. i hate admitting it to people. even weight loss pills from the doctors make you lose your appetite.
>>
>>18667520
but have you tried it and if you have what were the results?
>>
>>18667516
Haha, bullshit. I gained like 20 lbs when I was in college because all I could afford was shitty food like ramen and hot dogs. Less nutrition makes you eat more to make up for it.
>>
>>18667577
potatoes
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.