[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have grown intensely bitter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

I feel like I have grown to be a intensely bitter person secretly. I am incredibly bothered by the fact that I am missing out on one of the more important human experiences. Intimacy or love or whatever. I see people my age(27) having babies and getting married and shit.

It all looks and sounds like total dog shit aids but I have to look on and smile when another friend says they are getting married or having a baby. At the same time, I kind of would want to experience that but fate just hasn't given me opportunities in that department of life. I have already come to realize that dating is a shit fest of chance and luck. Your "charm" doesn't matter. Nothing but meeting the right person at the right time matters. Its dog shit.

I guess I am mostly just bothered because those particular feelings have worn down for me. I can't imagine myself loving anyone at this point. I can't imagine having a kid and unconditionally loving it.

Is this what this world does to people like me? Grinds you down until you feel like you are lacking a fundamental human component? I often wonder if I can even call myself a human anymore. One feeling I am tortured by is obsession. I become infatuated with women and want to know EVERYTHING about them. Its horrible.

I often wonder how I got this way and I can never come to a conclusion. This world does strange things to people. Thinking back to my early years, I felt very normal. Now, I feel completely separate and worn down. Small things bother me and large things don't bother me. For example, when a friend told me he was getting married. I actually felt revulsion. Next day, I was told a older relative passed away, I didn't cry or anything.

Help.
>>
File: 1490766854366.jpg (252KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
1490766854366.jpg
252KB, 1000x618px
Why don't you have a girlfriend?
>>
File: JUST1.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUST1.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
>>18667348

Honestly, the severe like of opportunities. It is so hard to find women around my age who don't have kids and aren't like obese or unhealthy. I don't want to date any woman who isn't 5 years within my age and I am 27. Is that too strict of a requirement?

I also don't beleive I would be able to keep a woman interested. I am a boring guy by others standards. The perfect day to me would be laying in bed on a rainy day without having work the next day and just relax.

It seems most people freak out if they have to stay at home for a day. Not me though. Laying in bed is one of my favorite past times. That sounds horrible doesn't it?
>>
>>18667376
It's best to find someone with similar interests and habits in the internet. Me and my bf like going to sleep late, getting up in the afternoon, lazy weekends, we don't care much about mess in our rooms. We met online. Also, SESH.
>>
>>18667406

I see, yeah, I wish I could meet someone like me. Its become horribly difficult as now that I am older, I don't meet women very often. My hobbies are very solitary too.

I have such a hard time getting out there and "doing stuff".
>>
>>18667314

try with a goth girl
>>
>>18667480

Unfortunately, I am a black guy. I really don't think goth chicks would be into black dudes. Could be wrong though.
>>
>>18667489
There are some black goth girls, too!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.