[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Puke-Feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: punchdrunklove19-1.png (635KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
punchdrunklove19-1.png
635KB, 853x480px
Feeling nauseous after unrequited love.
This shit's been going on for a while and now that there's no hope for any romantic future with her I've been feeling like I'm on the verge of puking all day erryday. We had our talk last week and I'm not feeling any better. I've literally never been this love sick. Pls halp
>>
I know that feel man. I don't have the answers for you I'm sorry. I still feel the pain each and every day. I wonder if I'll every feel for someone else how I feel for her. Praying helps, and distracting myself. But I don't know if I'll ever get over it. At the very least, I'm here with you anon.
>>
>>18667370
Thanks brah. It doesn't help that she didn't even believe me when I said I love her but knew how miserable I felt because of her.
I'm tired of being such a loser in love. I think I'll stick to awkward one night stands and disappointing sex. Not sure if I can take this another time any time soon
>>
In my experience hookups don't help. They are empty and lacking not only emotion, but a connections as well. It's unfulfilling and not a healthy coping mechanism. But then again, what do I know. I'm in a painful situation too...just my two cents on that.
>>
>>18667308
Start exercising. Set a goal to what you want to do. Getting ripped is, no joke, the best way to get over someone. It keeps your mind occupied, you learn/re-learn to set goals and your body physically secretes hormones that will literally help you with the love-sickness.

Takes time, my friend. But I've managed to get past it and so have millions of other people before us. You can do it.
>>
>>18667308
Exercise and eat more fruit and vegetables.
>>
>>18667429
>>18667523
>>18668347
OP listen to these anons.
>>
>>18667523
>>18668347
>>18669148
Thanks brah. I guess I'll join a gym again. I wasn't feeling that sexy to begin with
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.