[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIOYC - Get It Off Your Chest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 351
Thread images: 27

File: 1503747854509.jpg (18KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1503747854509.jpg
18KB, 270x270px
Write letters, vent your frustrations, confess your sins, let it all out /adv/
>>
File: Happier.png (2MB, 1304x877px) Image search: [Google]
Happier.png
2MB, 1304x877px
>>18667250
She finally deleted the pictures of us off her social media. And she's been dating her new boyfriend for over a month now.

I don't know what this feeling is. I feel sad. But happy at the same time. I told them congrats on their status update. Not really much I could say. She hates me. I know she does.

I hope he treats her right. And I hope she treats him better than she treated me. I hope she can be happy. I really loved her. And it fucking hurts to see her happier with someone than me. But atleast shes happier. Thats all that matters.

I just miss her so much.

If anyone is going through something similar. Check this song out. Its a fucking knife to the heart.
>>
>>18667267
Damn, is the new boyfriend black at least?
>>
I want to talk with you but I don't want to be the one to initiate the conversation because I've been doing it a lot lately. If you care to talk with me, you will message me yourself. The problem is that you don't and it's making me sad.
>>
>>18667322
whoah careful, someone might think I wrote that
>>
>>18667312
Naw hes a short filipino guy. Even shorter than me which is weird because she said she wanted a guy that was taller lmao.
>>
>>18667267
>>18667389

ALSO

I recorded myself doing a cover of this song and at the beginning I was like Happy Birthday hope your doing well.

Her birthday is in a few day. Idk she always like that kind of sappy thing. But I dont think I should send it to her. I dont know. I want to. But it just feels like I shouldnt. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18667401
Only if you arent crying. You dont wanna make it look like youre tryna get pity but more that youre actually happy for her. Just keep that in mind
>>
>>18667401
Remove the outro the part that goes
>But if he breaks your heart like lovers do
>Just know that I'll be waiting here for you
>>
I'm thousands of dollars in debt now for classes I didn't even attend. Wanna know what happened? I packed my stuff, moved in, went to class for a week, and couldn't stand it by the third day. Every time I went outside, I felt like shit. My mind couldn't put together thoughts in class, and I learned nothing. I'm taking a semester off right now, but when it's time to go back, I know I won't want to. I can't bear the thought of it.

I'm depressed, I know that. For christ sakes, nothing I do is enjoyable, and I don't really feel emotions anymore. My appetite fluctuates like mad. Most days, I dream about packing all my stuff and moving to live out in the woods, but what's the point? I'm a broken human being, and I'd fail in a minute. Even after all this time, I feel like my problems aren't real, and I'm more like a pathetic, overgrown child that never learned to take care of himself. And then I have nothing left to do.
>>
>>18667452
why tho
>>
I need to change. I need to get out of here amd on my own. I need to grow up. Its just.. The comfort of a cycle. I need to change. But how? Everytime I seem to just go back. I am not focused enough to do it. I need to stop making excuses, I need medication
>>
Could you image just getting to the point and saying fuck it? Fuck logic, reason, and fear. I want a warm memory, I want to feel something besides doubt and indecision. I don't want a father, a mother, I want a lover, someone who won't raise an eyebrow when I declare what I want. I don't want to be somebody's burden to bare. I don't want to be that second place shitty prize anymore. I don't want to be an afterthought. I want something real.
>>
Damn why is my facebook feed full of emo whiners and people who desperately need attention? Why are people getting so caught up in their stupid emotional crap while simultaneously accomplishing literally nothing of note in their lives? How many times do people have to go through the same relationship drama over and over again and always plaster their outbursts all over social media? Stop being fucking psychos and try actually doing something for once.
>>
>>18667267
I was going through this a few months ago. You've just gotta get yourself out and doing shit and eventually time heals itself. It took a long ass time for me, like 6 months, but I'm sure it can take shorter.
>>
I've been doing a lot of self-authoring and self-reflecting lately.

I wish I hadn't smoked for 3 years.
>>
I am not sleeping regularly and staying up during the night is depressing me, because I don't have enough physical space or empty rooms to relax and I don't have anything to keep my mind off things
>>
Ugh, is there anything worse than an emotional train wreck who takes offense when people give constructive criticism and refuses to think that maybe they could improve themselves?
>>
File: IMG_1065.jpg (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1065.jpg
58KB, 640x480px
I wish she loved me again. She was my refuge, and, although repressed, is still have feelings for her. I don't have many options in life, and I thought she would be the best option.

I guess not though.
>>
I nearly made my grandma have a heart attack, because she was so. Angry at me for waking her up last night. Why cant I change. No likes me because of it. I am just a shitty person
>>
Fucking my friends ex while he's trying to convince her to take him back. He even called me at 4 am looking for her while she was naked on my bed.
>>
i found out today that the girl i like doesnt actually like me back which wouldnt be an issue, but it is i HATE IT i can put away her feelings because they are her feelings but i hate the whole situation. Im 23 ive never had a gf and i want to start trying but i feel like im just lost in everything, a few friends and no romantic life, i want to get better i want to start trying but its hard when you never have the chance to even have something with somebody else

i finish college this year and i wanted to get my shit together but this year has been shitty so far, my dormant depression woke up and now all i do in the nights is listen to jawbreaker and hate myself for not being a regular person. I wish i wasnt weird, i wish i was pretty, i wish i had a social life, i wish i had a romantic life, i wish to get better, i wish i even had the chance but turns out i never do, i dont know whats the point anymore, when i get close unkowingly i fuck it up and when i try to get close to someone else i never even had a chance to begin with. its hard not to feel like shit everyday when you are used to losing, its hard not to feel bad when the drugs and the cigarrettes and the music are the things that keep you going, its hard to be alright when you are dead inside, i hope my car crashes someday because im tired of everything i dont see a point in trying anymore
>>
Hey, C.
Do you even want to try? I've been trying to pour my heart out to you for 2 years, I want it to work so bad. Now you're never around and I didn't even say a word to you to push you away. I miss you, I love talking to you. You're so fun to be around. Just start coming around again. I'm always at the same place, by the concrete wall before noon, our normal place, eating lunch and just hoping to god you will come talk to me. I don't know where you are so I can't come find you. Do you want to go out some time? Go dancing, have dinner, I don't know, but god, give me a chance. Just talk to me again. You're one of the coolest people I've ever met, and I would hate to lose for some reason that I don't even know. Just tell me what I did wrong. Please.
>>
>>18667250
H

When did you start to hate me so much? I know these last three months haven't been good that good between us, but you know why that is and what you did to cause this turbulence. You keep saying we are friends — well you say that but since shit went down in June you don't want to do things anymore, hang out, or even talk beyond a few phatic expressions.

Every time I tell myself, "It can't be so bad, everything will get better at x date when y happens. There is no way things are as terrible as they seem." You cancel that thing I look forward to at the last minute; that trip, that game launch, etc, etc.

When I am forced to vanish for a few days for medical reasons, and I tell you what those reasons are so you won't freak out. You then go and vanish without a trace for days just to make me worry in some vindictive way of "punishing me" for making you worry. So again I must ask, why do you wish to remain my friend? You seem to not care, and are actively doing everything to shit can our nearly decade long friendship.

R
>>
>>18667866
From,
J.
>>
I fucked up today and hurt myself physically because of that. Whenever I fuck up people tell me it's okay and it doesn't matter but I know it does. I got too hard on my feelings and was a dick today to someone who has been an absolute angel to me several times. She said it's okay. It isn't okay. People shouldn't be dicks to people who just make them feel good. Moreover she had a bad day and I made it worse. But she said it was okay and I still feel guilty.

So I hurt myself again. At least I didn't crack my head open this time

I must be held accountable for my mistakes. I shouldn't be making this kind of mistakes at my day and age. I need a punishment, people like me are what are wrong with the world.

But I'm afraid that someday the guilt will kill me.
>>
>>18667693
Sorry anon, but People don't love again. But you can learn from your mistakes and meet someone else. Life isn't over.
>>
>>18667928
Apologize to her, be open and honest about why what you did wasn't okay, and make sure you give her a good hug.
>>
finished 4 years old relationship (last year was unhappy af) because i met this cute goth girl. I wanted to leave for a big while but i couldnt, then met this girl at work and been dating for a month rn. I cant stop feeling bad for x thought i'm really happy now.
>>
God damn, I'm trying to get my shit in gear and I can't help but be scared shitless that I'll be a happy person. What the fuck's wrong with me?
>>
Once again the old adage can't judge a book by its cover has been proven wrong. First impressions are accurate almost all the time
>>
Go to hell, lady.

You're a superficial piece of shit who cries her daughter won't spend time with her when all you do when she tries to spend time with you is criticize her, call her ugly and fat, hit her, and complain that our relationship is not serious because she's not a fucking whore who got pregnant at 16 and got married to a failed marriage that ended up in divorce.

You think she just whines and does nothing so you just tell her to get out and get a job then, when you're not even making a real fucking effort and just living off the family business like the leech whore you are. Oh wow you sometimes go to the business and check on some things, damn you must have worked really hard. Must pay off to be such a lazy cunt, you criticize me for changing careers and that I should've just stuck to the one I had, but where did that Psychology degree got you?. Good thing that boyfriend of yours dumped you for being an irrational psycho cunt and leaving him dumped far away with no car.

She doesn't even live in your house anymore. The little time she spends coming to visit from college she has to deal with your psychotic fucking superficial piece of shit attitude.

I won't forget the fucking hissy fit you threw when you couldn't have a nice Mother's Day at MY AUNT'S fucking apartment on the beach when you promised we would be back in the morning because I also have a mother, and this was the first Mother's Day she spent without her mother, you stupid fucking cunt. But hey, at least you brought me back, after my mom had to personally talk to you like scolding a child, and even then I arrived late at night when all the celebration was over.

Fuck you and I hope you die alone in a shitty 3rd world retirement home where we'll never visit you, not even your grandchildren, stuck up cunt.
>>
Headache won't go away. Thoughts scrambled. Detached.
Fucking sucks.
Never wanted this.
So sleepy.
>>
>>18668073
See a doctor or go to a Walgreens and tell the pharmacist.
>>
File: 1468717797788.png (152KB, 509x410px) Image search: [Google]
1468717797788.png
152KB, 509x410px
I have to do this. We have been talking so naturally but the sword hangs above us so precariously.
Something is off, you call me yours, and I hope that it's not in a playful sense because I want to call you mine.
But I'm so afraid of losing what we have. I want to tell you I have feelings for you beyond what we should have considering our circumstances. When I told you my age, and the gap between us, you called age a construct. Not that 7 years is that large a gap, still it's considerable. If you, the younger, can overlook it, then I will as well. I'm not sure if I am reading too far into what we share, but you have inspired me to feel hope again. Yet, the hope I feel comes with the possibility of getting hurt. There's a chance because I'm always expecting the sourness to start at any second. I have to risk what we share in order to get a chance to make it last longer.

I might be reading so much into it. As if your words carry more weight in them than they do.
There is something else, this is why I been feeling like this whenever we spend time together. I'm holding back on a few choice words and I get the nagging feeling that you are too.
I have to do this and I apologize for the complication it will add to our fledgling relationship.

If I lose you because of it, so be it. You have helped me more than you will ever know already. You have helped to heal things that not even time did. I am grateful enough for that alone. Please, I ask, don't hate me for what I will tell you, but I need to say it.

I won't say love, it's too soon for that, but I like you. Enough to consider you mine and I am yours.
>>
>>18667250
My husband had to be taken to the hospital and he's in a coma.

Our daughter is off at uni and she's really stressed out about upcoming exams.

Do I wait until after the exams to break the news? He wouldnt want to add to her stress but I dont know which is the right to do. Would she forgive me?
>>
>>18667873

..julia?
>>
>>18668106
I'm so, so sorry, but no. I truly hope that I didn't makes things worse.
>>
I've been with my boyfriend for almost 6 years and I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I love him and I'm still attracted to him (most of the time) but there are days when I find him repulsive both mentally and physically. I don't know what's wrong with me. Lately I've been thinking about just driving my car into the river and letting myself sink. I don't feel depressed, I feel restless and angry. My boyfriend is so sweet but I don't want to sleep in the same bed as him some nights. I keep thinking about smothering him with a pillow when he starts snoring. I keep lying to him about where I am. Sometimes I sit outside of Starbucks for hours in my car listening to talk radio. All I want is to be alone for a few months.
>>
File: 1489566088294.jpg (52KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489566088294.jpg
52KB, 711x620px
>tfw chubby but small boobs.
>>
I guess I miss you.
I'm not really sure at this point.
I do wish we could sit down and clear up all the misunderstandings and hurt between us.

I don't know what there is to gain from that.
You already have your peace of mind; you repressed important memories and rewrote reality in your head until you were comfortable.

I stayed grounded in reality, as best I could. And it sucked.

So now what?

Do I try to tell you the truth?
Do I tell you I might have loved you?

Maybe we can start smaller.

You were worried you spent too much of our first date talking about cats.

I actually love talking about cats. Could've made that clear, I suppose.
>>
>>18668213
Don't tell us, tell them anon. People hurting more than anything want someone to talk to, and they want misunderstandings cleared up.
>>
>>18668199
...That actually arouses me.
>>
>>18668217
I don't think she's hurting anymore.

The trouble is she thinks she understands how things played out, and won't listen.

Not that I can blame her. All I've offered is a harsh and unfulfilling reality compared to her comforting lie.
>>
>work hard have hobbies
>still no gf
>only attract crazy girls
>>
>>18668237
at least you have standards, wouldn't it be worse to be a beta that would fuck any girl but literally can't get anyone nor deserves to?

you will get a gf
>>
>>18668102
Please tell her. My mother didn't tell me me grandfather (we were close) had died until my semester was over because she "didn't want to disrupt my studies". I didn't get to go to his funeral and say goodbye. And I have NEVER forgiven her for it.
>>
File: 1502066642610.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502066642610.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
C, I don't remember when in the next few days you're leaving and I don't know if you even browse other boards, but if you see this message me. You've had me fucked up for like the last 2 weeks and I really need to spill my guts before you leave because by the time you get back it won't matter. I just wan't to know what the deal is between us because every time things are looking up you do some shit like this and it's honestly depressing. I have a lot going on and I can't be dealing with this right now
>>
Sheeit, what is up with you guys tonight and C's?

I've dealt with mine just being ambivalent towards my guts. I thought she hated them, but I found out she's just bipolar. One day she's doting towards me, the next, dead fucking radio silence and smug glares.

Evil little witch, I say.
>>
File: 1494330153982.jpg (63KB, 500x604px) Image search: [Google]
1494330153982.jpg
63KB, 500x604px
Its my ex's birthday in a few days. We had a bad break up. She has a new boyfriend and I'm happy for her.

I was gonna do something big for her birthday but then I talked myself out of it. We're not a part of each others lives anymore. Theres no need for me to do anything.

I want to at least just say happy birthday. Or is even that too much? I dont know anons. Please tell me.
>>
File: 1503463665330.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1503463665330.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
No matter how much you say we're meant to be together and how we're soulmates I no longer see it, because it turns out we have completely different priorities in life, and soulmates would've had similar, if not the same, views on what's important.
>>
>>18668285
That's fine, I kinda got that message since you ghosted me long ago.

Don't worry, I understand. I moved on to better fish.
>>
>>18668280
are you me

also thank you for showing me that word it's fantastic
>>
The world is so fucked up. And normally I try to be a light in the middle of all the sadness, but I can't fucking do it anymore. There's no point. I can't change someone's life. I can't take care of anyone. It all just turns to shit anyway. I can't make a difference. No matter how hard I try.
>>
>>18668295
lmao, nah. Sad to hear you're getting toyed by such a C as well.

Also, you're welcome. Ambivalent describes what she acts like all the time, I felt it was perfect.
>>
I will kill myself.
>>
>>18668322
Why out of curiosity?
>>
>>18668322
Don't do it. You're loved and you have purpose. Please don't lose hope. You're stronger than you realize.
>>
>>18668324

I've been hurt and I've had enough. I'm doing myself and my family a favor.
>>
>>18668325
I don't want to be mean or rude but that's bullshit. I have no fucking purpose rather than killing myself as soon as possible. Love is shit and it doesn't mean anything when you are not respected nor understood/accepted/ etc. And the thing about being strong: it also causes lots of pain and suffering. I'm done.
>>
>>18668332
>And the thing about being strong: it also causes lots of pain and suffering.
Alright, I will bite. Let me guess, you ruined a relationship with someone you loved by hurting them, and you feel like you are trash for it. If that is the case then killing yourself will just destroy them. The average suicide significantly impacts the lives of six people, however most suicidal people are not fully aware whom these people are as if they were they wouldn't kill themselves. Wait a month, and then reach out to your loved one.
>>
How do I stop thinking about her when I'm trying to get to sleep? She's dating somebody else, I'm trying to get over her, and I can't stop thinking about seeing her in like 3 months.
>>
>>18668333
There might be some truth in your words but you're not that close. I wish it were that simple.
Oh, and trust me, I can't wait to make all of them suffer. Too bad I'm not going to be around to watch anymore.
>>
>>18667322
>>18667336
Agh! Who are you people!
>>
>>18668372
>>18668372
>I can't wait to make all of them suffer
So you are an underageb& and the girl you like didn't want to go out with you, but kept you around as an orbiter in an unfulfilling friendship.
>>
>>18668394
You couldn't be more wrong.
>>
File: screenshot0593.jpg (9KB, 310x231px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot0593.jpg
9KB, 310x231px
At this point, I have to wonder when I finally get into my career, will anything change? For the last couple of years, I've felt less like a person living their life, and more like an observer to everything and everyone else around me as the world moves ahead, while I continue to fill out application after application.

Will those years of school be worth it? Will my life finally stop feeling like a constant biding of my time? More importantly, will the looming anxiety I get whenever I look into the mirror finally go away? It always feels like I'm seeing someone else's life in it rather than my own.
>>
>>18668415
You and me probably could have been friends.

My life has stopped right and I'm in hell.

I don't need to lecture you. But if you are anything like me, you're probably strong.

Listen to yourself. You fought so hard to where you came from. You put in those countless hours of studying and busting your ass just to get closer to your dream.

It's okay to feel sad. Or lost.

But know this anon. You're a fighter. And the only thing that will stop you, is yourself.

No woman, no man. Nothing.

No go forth and because a fucking beast.

Everything will pay off. You know it will.
>>
>>18668282
Help
>>
>>18668282
You can still make her a card or text her ya?

Or can you not so that?
>>
I fucked up bigtime
having gf for 3 1/2 years
she is pregnant now 3 months and hes coming
sounds not so bad right?
so me and my gf having a bad time for more than a year
almost no sex
so i fucked a massage lady 2 times in a row yesterday and 3 weeks ago
now i have bad herpes or somthing even worse...
after the first time i felt great vut after the second time i feel pretty fucked up inside
i love her but shes a fucking cunt
always fighting and its always my fault
i think i can be a good father and i am happy that the child is coming.
sooooo
am i a bad person?
>>
>>18668526
also iam 25 and shes 34
>>
>>18668526
I'm confused.

The massage lady is 35?
>>
I just took an assessment for a job. It was a timed test with logical, language and programming sections. I slept like shit last night and realised a few stupid mistakes afterwards. I really hope i did well enough to get to an interview. Working a minimum wage job and trying to get my business viable atm. Getting this job would increase my income nearly six-fold.
>>
>>18668546
no my gf is 34
>>
>>18667250
She's been ghosting me for so fucking long now, and I've finally realized it.
She's replaced me, but she won't admit it. She keeps saying "I love you, you're such a big part of my life, I couldn't make it without you."
I hate her. I hate her so much that it burns.
>>
I'm so sick of the current state of my male peers of my generation. Social conditioning and over reliance on technology has created boys instead of men. The little hamster on a wheel in your heads keeps turning as you constantly wonder why you can't get laid.
>>
File: FML.jpg (14KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
FML.jpg
14KB, 450x300px
Last year on NYE I dropped 3 or 4 metres off a big wall onto concrete while I was fucked up, next day right foot was swollen as hell and I could barely walk on it (a week before I was due to go to Canada to snowboard for 3 months). Went to hospital, got an x ray, docs said nothing was broken and it should fix itself

Went to Canada, still sore but I was able to snowboard on it almost every day for 3 months with no problems (except taking my right boot on and off fucking hurt). Get back home and it's still fucked.

See my GP, she says to get another x ray and see a physio. Do that, physio can't figure out what's wrong, and the exercises he gave me aren't helping. He refers me to podiatrist. Podiatrist notices something weird on the x ray and says to get an MRI bcus something might be broken. Get the MRI a week or two later.

This takes us up to Monday this week when I get the MRI results. Went back to the podiatrist today and he says yep there's been a broken bone the entire time which has become way more fucked by almost 9 months of doing basically nothing about it.

I will almost definitely need surgery and almost definitely have lifelong issues with my right big toe (including a bunion which I already have, which I thought was just swelling from the injury).

I'm 21. SO FUCKING ANGRY WITH MYSELF for fucking up a very crucial body part by doing something completely retarded which I would've never done if I wasn't wrecked at the time.

One positive - when I was in the MRI machine I decided to quit all drugs and alcohol and have been successful so far
>>
I feel like you don't respect me enough as a human being to share your unfiltered thoughts with me. I have no idea why, I've accepted and cherished everything about you sinc we got together. It's frustrating beyond belief, who am I to you? Am I just someone you collected to sit on the shelf and gather dust? I know that everybody wants privacy but if we're partners and I feel like you did in the beginning. I don't know what happened. But if you're not going to be honest about the things that bother you, the things that have you on edge til the sun starts to peak on the horizon, what am I supposed to do besides step back and give you some room more often? Clearly me being around all the time is more stressful than helpful. I want to be you're partner, lover, and friend. None of those roles should be people you don't feel like you can talk to, or just vent to.
>>
>>18668746
Initials?
>>
>>18668876
B
>>
>>18668876
What are yours?
>>
I hate my family, they're assholes and don't care
>>
Crushing on your online friend is a very bad idea, don't try this at home kids.
>>
File: Embrace.jpg (58KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Embrace.jpg
58KB, 600x600px
Be careful about going around and calling me "yours", because say it enough times and I may just start believing I belong to you. And, the problem then will be that I will want to make you believe you're mine in return.
>>
>>18668923
Same. Especially my sister. Such a horrible person.
>>
I regret ever meeting you Abbie, wish I could just erase you completely from my mind.
The fact that you have already forgotten about me completely and I was just a disposable walking dildo to you makes me feel like a pathetic loser.
>>
>>18668967

I can't stop blaming them for my gynophobia, also

It has became invalidating by now
>>
This board makes me mad.

99% of the garbage posted in this place is all OH NO MUH EMOTIONS, HALP ME MUH EMOTIONS. Get a grip, people.
>>
>>18667457
It's time for a change in your life. Time to move to a place you've never been before.
>>
>>18668981

maybe someone has it harder, don't you think?
>>
>>18668989
Crying about your stupid emotional """problems""" doesn't mean you "have it harder." There are people (not me, my life is fine and I'm happy) who have real problems and you don't see them coming on here to sperg out about the fact that they are hapless creatures being led around helplessly by their stupid emotions.
>>
>>18668993
You sound very bitter. Why do you come on this board if it's nothing but a source of frustration for you?
>>
>>18668199
Do you have a nice butt to compliment your dfc?
>>
>>18668993

You miss the point. Emotion are never stupid, and get often in your way. For instance, you're angry and bitter, and this gets in the way of understanding others.

My emotional scars make me unstable, and this prevents me to deal effectively with other people, even if I know that on a rational level there's less to be scared about than what my feelings tell me.

It is a problem or not?
>>
>>18669000
Not bitter at all. It just makes me mad that people can be so pathetic. I see it in my own life and my own family and I will never understand why there are so many pathetically weak people who let their stupid emotions disrupt their lives the way they do.
>>
>>18669014
Not angry or bitter. I rarely even come here. I never think about this place. But I'm here right now and all I see are people whining about irrelevant emotional crap. Get some real problems.
>>
>>18669015
You sound bitter as fuck. What has you so buttblasted?
>>
>>18669020

Real problem here:

>have job opportunity first time after a year, starts to panic and can't even make a phone call to say "yes", because I will become sick during the call and I'll make a fool of myself.

compared to

>have job opportunity, feels a little bit anxious but it's quite normal, calls back the future employer, accepts the offer, goes to work, makes money, things go for the better.

Solve it.
>>
>>18669023
The thought of people sitting around whining on 4chan and facebook while their life falls apart around them and accomplishing nothing of note is what's got me so buttblasted. The thought of people being so preoccupied with their stupid emotional has me buttblasted. It doesn't make sense, and frankly, it's pretty dumb. And there are way too many people like you, not just 4chan NEETs, but people in general held back by stupid crap like this.
>>
>>18669015
What do you suggest, then? That people stop feeling things?

You say you're happy and your life is fine, so then why do you come on here to vent your negative emotions like the "weak" people you so clearly detest?
>>
>>18669026
Not a real problem. Go get help from a professional instead of just feeling sorry for yourself on 4chan. Gotta take responsibility for your own life at some point.

>>18669028
There's a difference between "stop feeling things" and "stop crippling yourself by feeling too much and doing nothing else." And I post this crap because, frankly, someone's gotta do it. Everyone else would be more than happy to just headpat you and enable your behavior without ever giving any constructive feedback. You may enjoy getting attention and "emotional support," but there's nothing constructive about giving neurotic fools the attention they crave when what they really need is some cold, hard reality.
>>
>>18668945
I think we all want something like this, to actually be held at the tip of another's tongue.
>>
>>18669034
Why are you so quick to assume people are just letting themselves be consumed by their emotions by venting here? You do realize this is a "get it off your chest" thread, right? The whole point is to vent so that you DON'T carry those negative emotions and thoughts with you.
>>
my brother tried to strangle me to death and i cant get over it
i feel so hurt and betrayed
he was supposed to love me and he tried to kill me
i cant function knowing that someone who was supposed to protect me could do something
calculated, planned, not a fit of anger
one minute he's calmly having a conversation with me the next i'm screaming silently with his hands around my throat
that look of pure HATRED in his eyes
>>
>>18669034

It is a real problem, actually. And I cannot afford a professional at the moment. I'm not feeling sorry I'm getting off my chest, as the thread implies. You're off topic.

Calm the fuck down and read the title of the thread. Have some respect.

Now go on with your Ralph Waldo Emerson overachieving life.
>>
>>18669047
>You're off topic.
lol? Pretty sure I'm just as entitled to vent here as you are. But, true to form, neurotic fool decides he'd rather try to get someone banned than address the fact that he's making a good point. Sad.

>Overachieving
kek, I've been an underachiever my whole life. Unlike the people here, I scratched and clawed my way up to where I am after getting a grip and learning how to live like a real grown-up.
>>
Don't know whats stuck up Mr/Mrs bitters asshole but I'll second the "I just post here to get if off my chest" 99% of the time I just needed to write something down to get it out of my head. Almost always feel better after I do as such. Then I carry on with life.
>>
>>18669052
>baiting this hard

Do you have anything better to do?
>>
>>18669056
>Sees a post that makes him upset
>Totally bait guise, also off-topic, report report report
typical neurotic fool. When are you going to grow up?
>>
>>18669052

I'm not implying you should get banned, you paranoid fuck. I'm just asking for you to see that this is a space where you should be able to avoid comments like yours. Thing that irl doesn't happen because you can't come as vulnerable you actually are.

Good for you that you clawed your way up. But if you piss on our heads from above you're less than a grown-up.
>>
>>18669062
>where you should be able to avoid comments like yours
Yeah, no, I don't think so buddy. 4chan is not your safe space, hugbox, or echo chamber. You WILL be confronted with posts you don't like. Go to reddit if you don't like it.
>>
>>18669052
I clawed myself out of the pits as well, but I come here to help others. Sometimes a listening ear goes a long way. You sound weak. You sound like you climbed your way out, but in order to feel better about yourself you have to judge how other cope with life.
>>
>>18669069

Hey guys, we have the owner of 4chan in here, ask him questions.
>>
>>18669052
>>18669069
>complains about emotional people on a thread with the sole purpose of venting emotions
>brushes off retorts as coming from "neurotic fools" instead of addressing them like an adult
>awfully emotional for someone who claims emotions are for the weak

Kek you're the only truly pathetic one in the room, buddy.
>>
File: 1503380000229.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1503380000229.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>18669086

Maybe he only wanted to get it off of his chest
>>
>>18669027
Why are you here then, if you don't need advice and are not willing to give it?
>>
>>18668945
I'm ok with that.
>>
I thought about you last night.. God what is happening to me. I'm not usually attracted to guys like this
>>
>>18667250
Women hate me because I'm not tall: it frustrates them they can't admire me, because I have all the traits to do so. So I am hated, not loved, for the crime of being short.
>>
>>18668630
How is she saying she loves you if she's ghosting you? Isn't ghosting.... no contact?
>>
File: maidragon.jpg (127KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
maidragon.jpg
127KB, 1200x675px
>>18669040

And, I'm not thinking it's a bad thing. Just something I'm not use to. To be wanted like this. To have someone that tries to do little things for my attention and so sweetly calls me theirs. Like an object to be owned, I wouldn't mind if it was this person, but only if I can have the same from them.
>>18669122
If you are, I'll be sure to tell you today.
>>
I feel like I'm getting closer and closer to a complete mental breakdown. Or something like that.

Here's to hanging in there and enduring.
>>
>>18667250
God damn it I tried I was looking at my ex's new boyfriend and I CANT fucking understand why she's date him. If you wanna talk about someone with even less in common with her than me it's that guy. She said she can't date religious people and guess what he's religious up the fucking ass. She said she doesn't want to date anyone that's almost as tall as her. They're the same fucking height. He's. Like 5 years older has a career already. She said she could never date those guys who have like pictures of them hunting or catching fish. Go to his profile and bam there's a pic of him with a fishing hook and a fish.

I don't fucking get it. I really fucking dont
>>
I'm quitting caffeine. I'm sick of being tired all the time and wanting a can of dr pepper every morning. It's been 3 days so far.
>>
File: fear.gif (349KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
fear.gif
349KB, 500x341px
In such a fucking coward; Scared to change, sacred to advance; scared to be myself in public. I let fear control me and cause me to push everyone away from me. I'm sick of myself.
>>
>>18669183
I don't think you want to be a mere object, I think maybe the admiration and being valued as a human being, beingof importance to that person ( the only water they'd want to drink even if you became salty), being an object is fine until they place you in a drawer, then throw your faults in your face to win a fight, no one wants to be a fixture of convience.
>>
>>18668746
Wish I hadn't posted this.. won't let me delete, and my mood has already cleared up with food and thought. Reading it again it sounds so harsh and I didn't mean for it to be that way. I just get so frustrated and always act on my emotions when they flare up for various reasons. I'm such a rash person and I overthink everything. Any tips from anybody on self improvement in those areas? I just can't keep doing this up and down thing in my head for no reason
>>
Alright, alright you had your fun trip with your friends

We texted like maybe twice

You're on your way home now, why haven't you texted me at all? You were online 10 minutes ago...

Am i not your boyfriend or what
>>
>>18669367
>>18668746
are you me like literally me?

got the same feeling with my gf..
>>
>>18669367
At least you released this on a message board and not to the person it was intended for.
>>
File: 1476105192275.png (63KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476105192275.png
63KB, 300x300px
>>18669364
And you are correct. To be a mere object to this person would be in the end a cruel fate. People are capable of anything, but I believe in the kindness this person harbors. Enough to be an object of a person that takes care of things they have. But that is in the mind of a lovestruck fool, and the way you have said is much more eloquent. To be someone's drink of water in the dry, hot, and exhausting desert that has been our lives. Even when salty, that is nice. To have someone that make one feel as such.
>>
>>18669379
That would have been terrible if I had. they're one of the most amazing and sweet people I've ever had the joy of being with. The first to not abuse, lie or cheat on me. I don't want to mess this up but they're introverted like me and keep a lot going up on their heads, I just get frustrated because I want to help even if only as an ear to listen, but I think they like organizing and working through negative thoughts themselves.
>>
>>18669376
Maybe she just has a lot she's dealing with internally. Maybe we both should be better about expressing the feeling without sounding like I did up there ~_~
>>
I don't want to get back in touch with you. Not after that lie and the fact that you actually believed it. It's my ruin,not yours. And no one can take that away from me.
>>
>>18669435
what lie
>>
>>18669367
Don't be so hard on yourself, I wish my friends could tell me these kind of harsh things, it helps.
>>
File: 1432667635108.gif (776KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
1432667635108.gif
776KB, 500x225px
I see you everyday but I miss you, I am sorry I fucked up everything by falling for you but it is your loss.
>>
I should just kill myself. The only reason I date is to assure myself that I'm desirable, it's all an ego exercise. You're in my life to fuel my ego and I'll never be able to reciprocate love in a meaningful way.
>>
Infant sister fucker finally died.
>>
WHY DOESNT ANYINE LISTEN TO ME. IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME. I MIGHT AS WELL BE IN A VOID, TALKING TO MYSELF.
>>
>>18669459
Wait! story? How do you know?
>>
I haven't done anything productive
>>
Why are you people so fucking afraid?

Gonna have to make the women do it all, aren't ya?
>>
>>18669440
The lie you never knew it was one.
>>
That person said "if I were you I wouldn't even sneeze."

But you aren't me, you never could be me. I was born and raised to be defiant. I don't know if I was even born, made, or even fucking real but I don't know fear. I'm not afraid to die. My ideas and beliefs are far more important than my life.

grow some fucking balls.
>>
i'm tired of always losing to 'another guy' this happened twice now. I'm happy with a girl we are sharing fun times together i think they are truly into me and then bam cold and distant and when i ask again to hang and they finally have the guts to say it they are like i'm so sorry you are such a sweet and lovely guy but i just don't have feelings for you. It was the same thing a couple of days ago.

I just can't believe how a girl can lie in bed with me with her head on my chest smiling and later ditch me in an instant.

i feel like a old pair of shoes at the moment.
>>
I’m a fucking mess right now. I started crushing on a coworker (both of us are in relationships) and thought that it’d be fun to get close to them since they were interesting. Thought that I’d never develop feelings but I did.

Now I’m second guessing everything and am afraid to talk to them but I want to and it’s tearing me up. I’m unproductive at work and unhappy because of it.
>>
>>18669574
Too drunk rn
>>
File: 1498753497135.gif (333KB, 500x296px) Image search: [Google]
1498753497135.gif
333KB, 500x296px
I'm petty. And fuck, I want to feel bad about doing. But I can't not anymore.
After the way you treated me like shit for months, I work up the courage to tell you how I really feel. How our relationship was a mess, and that I knew you resented me.
So I finally stood up to you and told you i was done.

What do you do? "Is this really what you want?"
Yeah, I really think it is. You had months to talk with me. To work past your resentment and air things out, like two grown adults should. You decided to hold on to those emotions, and then whenever I offered to help fix things. To get you back into school, you rejected my help and continued to throw those fuck ups in my face. That's some bull shit and I hope you know it. You can't treat some one like that for months, then expect them to understand that you emotionally destroyed them because of "muh resentment".

I'm sad that I really don't feel anything for you. I care about you as a person, and I love the memories we shared. The sex was pretty nice too.
But You? The person you allowed yourself to become? Oh, fuck that person. Fuck'em.
I don't feel resentment, nor anger towards you. Just disappointment, I always thought you the kinder one between the two of us.
You became what I was. You became a weak, pathetic wretch like I was.

By calling me a child, by calling out my faults, I learned to work on them. At first it was to get you back, but then I learned more about myself as person. I started to realize I was worth more than what you even gave. Then I started seeing your word choice and how you communicated with me.

Our whole relationship was a disaster, but it was ours. I always viewed it as a team. You didn't. I was always willing to talk things out, hash it out, and try to work on things like a couple. You weren't. To you, we were just two people that called themselves a gf and bf.

Nah, I think I know exactly what I want. And, it's not what you want. We don't match up anymore.

So Yeah, this is really what I want
>>
>>18669627
How long have you and the gf been together and how long have you known new girl?
>>
>>18669577
What was the lie?
>>
You got fat. Kek.
When you asked me if I was still fit, I avoided the question because yeah, I been getting in better shape for my health.
While you got fat.
When the wall hits, it hits hard.
>>
I hate the fact that I can't seperate sex from love. Hell, I don't even believe in love, what others call love I call "temporarily increased attraction". But my already high libido gets to nuclear strength several days every month during which I just spend hours masturbating, and every time it nags me with the afterthought what a man working on me might feel like instead of my fingers. And yet ONSs are out of the question, because even during the two times I kissed strangers I felt nothing. Just nothing. Absolutely meaningless.

But outside of these few days, the pursuit of "love" is just as meaningless to me. I'm stalemating myself, and in about 3 weeks time when my hormones take over it'll give me headaches all over again.
>>
I will be back there and fuck as many people as I see fit. I will go anywhere that I like
>>
How do you live with yourself with all of the lies you've told
>>
File: 1495754339919.jpg (74KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
1495754339919.jpg
74KB, 960x926px
tired of my fucking psycho mom, tired of being stuck in a rut, tired of feeling like a waste of space, just want a small job and a car so i can go do shit, dont give a fuck about anything else

im just such a fucking awkward dork which is the biggest obstacle on my path to self-sufficiency, thanks single mom
>>
You ruined the entire concept of love to me you deserve to suffer
>>
>>18669762
Ummmm
Do you have a job?
Will fucking everyone solve anything?
Who or what has feeling so repressed?
>>
>>18669794
Does she work? You might be able to find a swing shift job so you can be out of the house while she's at home (and awake).
>>
Holy crap, it's almost 3 and I still don't feel like doing anything.
>>
>>18669814
AM or PM?
And same, but PM for me, and I just love reclining on thesedays.
>>
>>18669781
Story ?
>>
>>18669816
PM
>>
>>18669755
Bitch your still a manlet. Historically I've been fit, strong and active whereas you've been lazy and unhealthy. The next time you see me, you won't recognise the man I've become.
>>
>>18669742
The lie about not wanting to off myself anymore and trying to improve my life. Everything stayed the same,only two people got lonlier. But I know I'm worse off,because I'm ruining it. I know how to ruin myself much more than ruining other people's lives. So it had to be done. And I don't want him to go on and keep messaging me from various email accounts to tell me that he's lonley.
>>
I miss you. You're the only one that I'm happy to speak to. I wish I could be a better person for you. I need you.
>>
>>18669827
Do you love him? Does he love you enough to warrant the contact?
>>
>>18669819
Ah, nice to encounter a fellow PMer.
Shame about the weather, though.
>>
Gf is a virgin and we're going to fuck this weekend. We're going slow and being liberal with lube but should I expect some resistance from the hymen or should it just go right in like normal?
>>
I love you so much guys. I can't tell you but l'll do anything for you, whatever it takes. I'll never let you down, now I'm sure about it.
>>
>>18669831
what went wrong? Why can't you talk to them any more?
>>
>>18669899
He acts different now
>>
>>18669907
In a bad way? Or do you just not know where things are now?
>>
>>18668981
Don't go on this board then lol. It's an advice board and guess what people are often most confused about, especially in their younger adult years (which is the majority of this website)? Their emotions! It's not like you, one anonymous poster, is going to cause everyone who goes in these threads to suddenly realize that they are stupid for having emotions and feeling things. These threads are specifically for unfiltered venting, so a lot of it is going to seem kinda pathetic and that's the point. This is one of the rare places where people can speak their minds like this and oftentimes people have a lot to say about things in their lives and the things that they may have to say might not be appropriate to say to anyone they know in real life and so that's why they say them here.
>>
>>18669907
Have you considered it is because he is hurt, and now more than ever he wants to talk to you openly?
>>
>>18669832
I felt myself distancing from him these last few years because of what once connected us didn't appeal to me anymore while he kept his enthusiasm about it. I lost more and more interest so I'm pretty sure I don't love him. Don't know how much he "loves" me but I think he only tells it to me so he doesn't gets left alone. My empathy took over and I embrace it,but having it as an excuse sucks. Excuses suck.
>>
>>18669929
Find something new to reconnect with. If he tells you he loves you, he likely does.
>>
>>18669938
Your self hatred doesn't allow you to believe another person can and does care for you. That is the real issue.
>>
>>18669907
did he break up with you, or was it his acting different that caused you to break up with him?
>>
>>18669831
initials?
>>
>>18669918
I didn't hurt him, I love him. He knows I'd do anything for him. I'm just not good enough for him.
>>
>>18669948
Does he think that, or do you? Self sabotaging won't help you, and if he's shown interest in you deciding you aren't good enough for him on your own is disrespectful to his judgement
>>
>>18669953
He never says anything straightforward. I can read between the lines.
>>
Why do I feel like it is only physical? We've have talked a lot before, but I guess I'm being clingy... Dann these old habits
>>
>>18669967
Have you shown him your true colours?
>>
>>18669967
What kinds of things does he do that give you that impression? It can be easy to mind-read incorrectly, especially if you have low self esteem or depression. People also generally make assumptions that behaviors are related to innate personality or what they dud, when they are just as often a result of circumstances. You should try to actually clarify the situation with them.
>>
>>18667250
I just want fo finally find the right girl I can fall in love with.
My younger brother met his perfect match randomly online.
Why can't I have this luck? Why do I have to search my ass off and still not be successful while he just has pure luck?
>>
You will pay for what you did
>>
>>18669947
What initial are you looking for? I'm not who you're looking for. He wouldn't be on here...
>>
I've been wondering : what's a good supportive message to a good artist with low self-esteem? Is "Keep doing what you're good at and don't let go of it." a good one? I feel I'm bad at verbal support like that.
>>
>>18669981
When I try to allude to how I feel about him, he kinda shuts me down. I haven't told him how I feel about but I've tried. I'm too scared because I'm not his taste.
>>
>>18670025
>he kinda shuts me down
how
>I'm too scared because I'm not his taste
are you sure?

What are you scared of anyway? That you might push him further away? Because refusing to try to clarify and letting your insecurities drive the wedge deeper between you might do that anyway
>>
>>18669992
What happened?
>>
>>18670042
Was lied to about everything and was treated like I wasn't human
>>
>>18670058
Tell your story anon
>>
Lol, I can't fucking believe you. You're killing our relationship just because you insist on being too edgy to have it be normal (what is this "we're not in a relationship" shit when we sleep together every night, we spend 24/7 with each other, even your mom knows about us and we cuddle in front of her, etc.). You see me melting down, and even though I have ALWAYS been there for you when you fucking needed me, 24 fucking 7, when I need you you just start ignoring me and refuse to talk to me about anything. You break my heart and start distancing yourself. What a convenient time to do so. I have spent every day of the last fucking 3 months with you while you had a continuous meltdown about everything, but when I need you the most, you're a ghost.

Fuck you. I'm done. This is the end. All I asked was for you to give a little bit back for everything I do for you, but that just isn't something you're willing to do. You are going to bounce around from relationship to relationship, using people and then wondering why they hate you and why the bad ones use you, and the reason is because when someone good comes into your life, you destroy them. All because you have to be edgy. You do this to yourself.
>>
>>18670037
I'm scared of him ghosting me. I think I just have to I've up hope. I appreciate you talking to me, you're sweet <3 thank you.
>>
>>18670108
>I'm scared of him ghosting me. I think I just have to I've up hope
more self destruction. Just be direct and at worst you'll get the same result.

> I appreciate you talking to me, you're sweet <3 thank you.

<3
>>
She's been single the whole time, over a year now and she barely ever posts on Facebook. It's got me wondering if maybe I ruined her, but that seems too self important. I wonder if it would be any consolation for her to hear that I definitely fucked myself up worse than I did her. Probably not.
>>
>>18670117
Your logic is solid. Maybe I can be strong one day.
>>
>>18669809
she used to work, right now she's using my autismbux to look after my 3 siblings and pay for rent

honestly im thinking about just fucking uprooting the whole setup and plunging myself into the unknown
>>
Sex kinda disgusts me
>>
>>18670154
Do you live in the US? See if you can find a Goodwill with a job connection center, it should be able to get you out of the house every once in a while.

>>18670168
You're having it with the wrong kinds of people.
>>
>>18670171
I'm not having it. Watching it
>>
>8 months in
>she refuses to kiss me (loves me kissing her)
>won't tell me she loves me
>won't let me call her my girlfriend
>we haven't had sex (we do a lot of handsy stuff though)
>she hasn't done anything to me, i'm always doing stuff to her instead

what's the point lol
>>
>>18669997
There's several, but let's start with C.
>>
Mari, just know that I'll never forget you. You pulled my head out of the oven countless times. You were the first person who I felt actually cared about me getting better. You liked me for me. You're one of a kind. I'm sorry we don't really keep in contact anymore. I have my life to live and you have yours. We will never be teenagers skyping for hours at a time again. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world because I had you in my life. I will never forget you. I'm sorry I couldn't be a better friend. I'm sorry you couldn't fix me. I'm sorry.
>>
>>18670171
im in Europe actually, but thanks, im going to see about getting myself into some form of training or a course
>>
>>18670184
No, sorry.
>>
I try to be a nice person, a good samaritan. I'll hold the door for people and occasionally assist someone in need, but then later on the day I turn into a full asshole. I'll make fun of people for acting like an autistic person and maybe even indulge myself in trolling girls on facebook. Why am I such a nice person at times, yet I can be so rude and vile on the other cheek?
>>
>>18670212
In that case, I won't prod anymore about letters.
>>
You deserve to suffer for the rest of your life
>>
Happy Birthday Kristin!
I know you still hate me but I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. I was in the middle of writing a song for you but I decided not to finish it. We're not a part of each other's lives anymore so I shouldn't be doing big things like that. Besides you have a bf for that kind of sappy shit lol.
But I just want you to know I still care. Anyways hope you're doing good, hope you're eating well, taking your medication and going to therapy. And I hope Kini is treating you well. And most importantly I hope you're still happy.
Bye bye

I'm going to send that to my ex on her birthday. Sound too stilted or weird? Idk I just want to wish her happy birthday but I want to say more than just "Happy Birthday!"
>>
I love you and I really wish we would be more honest with each other
>>
>>18670248
What's going on anon ? What did they do to you ?
>>
I am a bit drunk
I write to my non drunk me: dont get as drunk as this because you will try all sorts of shitty things
>>
There is no one here I can call a friend. I have a "friend" who hangs out with me and does me favors, but I don't really like him. I appreciate everything he does for me, but we don't have anything in common and I just hang out with him because I have no one else. He's been acting weird because he wants a relationship with me and he's beginning to realize I'm not interested (even though I already told him, but back then he said he didn't mind being friends). I wish I had more friends
>>
>>18670273
Cut him off now and refuse favors from him. Don't use people.
>>
File: 1480502092215.png (2MB, 3899x900px) Image search: [Google]
1480502092215.png
2MB, 3899x900px
I don't know why you think I am supposed to be attracted to you or have any incentive to fuck you when all you have given me are your complaints you don't have enough sex and your "well that's too private to tell you..." The fact that you want to have sex is not an incentive for me to bang you. I don't "need" sex as badly as you. I am looking for a human being with feelings, thoughts, intelligence and affectionate needs. You're not even a human being to me. You're just a walking dick with complaints.
>>
File: 4c7tf9d.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4c7tf9d.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
I know I'm not special when I say that I'm afraid I'm going to be alone forever but I honestly do. I have been trying to find someone to just give me a little bit of compassion for the longest time but I keep failing and I am honestly afraid I need to give up. I do online dating... have been doing it for about 3 years and the past 3 guys I've met have gone on fantastic dates with me and then suddenly let me know that they are too busy with work to have much of a relationship at all.
>>
>>18670264
Initial?
>>
>>18670286
I don't understand why men go on first...second and even third dates only to tell me that suddenly they don't have time. I've gotten literally no indication that I've done something to make them dislike me... hell I've had the guys tell me they aren't trying to fade out and that they're just busy but I find myself feeling so pathetic going through my day to day and just hoping for a text... a simple text from this most recent one in particular. It would have meant the world to me but for some reason I guess I don't deserve it. I'm an social, funny, outgoing and friendly person. I've been told that I'm pretty... hell I even slept with this guy, I gave him everything I could and now he won't even return my message. I'm sure I'll never hear from him again after I sent a message to him being completely honest. Guess I scared him away.... will I ever find a guy who I won't scare away? Am I too jaded to ever find someone to care about me or am I too lonely and eager? Either way, I have no idea how to fix it and the more time that goes by the less likely I think I'll ever be able to break this cycle. There haven't been many times in my life that I've felt completely helpless.... like I wanted to die. Yesterday was one of those days. Sinking into the deep depression when you realize that something you wanted so badly is never going to happen... that once again a guy tricked you and now you're about to be ghosted because he is too busy with his job to give a fuck about your message....to send you just the simplest message to make you feel better after he clearly caused you distress... that depression is so lonely and final and inescapable. There's nothing you can do about it but fade out....walk away. Say, "Sorry for my feelings I'll walk away now," Because just like I've spent the past 2 weeks trying to tip toe and not be too overbearing... because for some reason women have to give so much care to how they talk to men in fear of scaring them away
>>
>>18667401
God, no, don't send that to her. You're just trying to get back with her, but you have to move on. Let it be.
>>
>>18667457
How old are you?
>>
>>18670294
Now I have to do the same thing of be labeled crazy. It's not fair. I can get men to date me...like me...fuck me... but none of them want to actually be with me. I am so lonely. I feel like garbage for sleeping with him the other night. I'm tired of being used.

Men use love to get sex. Women use sex to get love. He used me alright but I guess he was better at the game.
>>
>>18668981
that's the whole point of this board

no one to vent to so you come here

working as intended
>>
It's official. I'm criminally insane.
God help me.
>>
I wish you'd miss me right now. I wish that you've cried over me. God knows I've cried over you. You led me on from the beginning just to suddenly lose all investment and interest, and basically have just given up. Why the fuck would you do that to me when you were always afraid that I'd be the one to lose interest in you? Will you even remember me? Was our relationship important to you? I tried so hard for you. I really did my best.
>>
>>18667250
God I am so angry that my heart hurts.

It feels like my relationship with my best friend is eroding. It's getting harder and harder to accept his flaws.

But I feel like he's the only one who understands me. Or at least comes the closest. My girlfriend doesn't even get me like he does.

I don't want this to happen.
>>
>>18670336
I've cried for weeks...
>>
I'm tired of being completely dependent on not being sober to deal with depression. It's been years of this with no end in sight.
>>
>>18667669
Books anon. Get into reading and it really can take you entirely out of thinking about shit. I personally only care for science fiction, Arthur C Clarke is a good author. Childhoods End is what I'm reading at the moment. Sometimes you come across a sentence that says everything you've been thinking about and makes it make sense.
>>
>>18668164
Do you still love him? Maybe you don't love him anymore and you're forcing the relationship
>>
Everything is getting worse

I fear catastrophe is coming

I can barely enjoy my life as it is....soon I'll probably be in a FEMA camp somewhere and unable to even commit suicide.
All hopes are just the seeds of disappointment. Lasting happiness is a meme.
>>
Am I being to clingy. It feels like he is intentional putting me off, but its like me can meet anytime soon. But I can't seem to shake this paranoia.
>>
>>18670406
Yes I am.
I assume you want me to cling onto you. I don't play that way anymore.
>>
>>18670412
Lol you are not him
>>
>>18670414
prove it
>>
>>18670421
What is his name
>>
>>18670426
I'm not posting names on here dumbass
>>
>>18670432
What ia the first letter of my name then
>>
I will never forgive you I hope you cut deep
>>
>>18670288
Sorry what do you mean by that?
>>
>>18670463
they think you might be talking about them and want you to give a hint about your identity in the form of one or more of your initials. No clue why people do this desu, especially to something as common as your post
>>
>>18670436
F
>>
>>18670471
Haha wrong nigger
>>
>>18670472
P
>>
>>18670472
that wasn't me retard
>>
>>18670476
>>18670480
Double fail
I'm done message me if you are him
>>
>>18670490
no u
>>
Gosh I've had the flu for more than a week now and I feel awful. Throat is sore, can't sleep and I miss the simple pleasure of breathing through my nose... I wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow....

I don't wanna bother family or friends with all this so I remembered this blessed place exists
>>
>Went to eat tonight
>pick a restaurant
>all servers young college girls
>my server is the cutest
>getting vibes, it must be in my head
>near done eating, she comes over
>I'm gonna sit and talk youre cool
>we have a great conversation
>about to ask for number
>"yeah my boyfriend and I"
>dead inside
Reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
> Got stabbed in Asia
> Rescued after 20 painful hours
> Bff's gf stayed with me at hospital for a week
> Fell in love and had sex with her
> Considered as a monster at uni and excluded from my "friends" group
>>
>>18670541
>not only going to diners with old chainsmoking waitresses

the service is better
>>
Dude stop reminding everyone I'm an atheist. It only drives a wedge between me and everyone else
>>
>>18670560

seems you like adventure, my friend
>>
>>18670594
My sides
>>
File: 1450227390246.jpg (54KB, 465x604px) Image search: [Google]
1450227390246.jpg
54KB, 465x604px
My mom would sometimes lick my ears as a kid nonsexually just to tease me.

Now thats immediately what I think of when a girl does it, and I hate it, cause it feels fucking amazing.
>>
>>18670613
>My mom would sometimes lick my ears as a kid nonsexually just to tease me.
>nonsexually just to tease me
>just to tease

I...Anon, I don't know how to tell you this but that shit's not normal. Where's ya dad.
>>
i hope your life is filled with small inconveniences and it never stops. i can't think of a more fitting punishment for the crimes you've committed.
and yes, yes, you are a criminal, you sick fuck.
>>
File: 1500594013422.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500594013422.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>18670617
It wasnt like that, anon, I promise.
I was never abused by parents as a child.
>>
>>18670560
I wouldn't blame you, she was there for you in a very traumatic time. You'll find new friends.
>>
I wish I could attract real women
>>
I think that I'm a sort of emotional sponge. I absorb negativity from others and I spread it everywhere, multiplied. I can't help myself. It is like flying for a bird, it's natural.
>>
I kind of have a fetish for girls with large noses. I dont mean like jewish hook nose, but something well defined. I wanna suck on them too.
>>
>>18670662
Considering the women you dated and came inside - I can tell
>>
File: 1403996379776.gif (1009KB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1403996379776.gif
1009KB, 390x219px
>can't talk about it
>do talk about it and be told that my feelings on it are illegitimate
>reminded i can't have feelings when everyone else's matters more

And now you wonder why I drink and pop pills and don't talk. You're even more upset that I've stopped giving a shit about you acting as if you're the only person in the world allowed to suffer and started repeating back the shit you used to say to me. Why yes. Yes, the things I'm saying are quite mean and cold hearted.
>>
I love music. Its the only thing I'm decent at. But I'm afraid of not being able to do much with a music degree. What are some ways I can challenge myself to get better at music? I've learned by ear my whole life I, I can play bass, guitar, and piano and I want to learn more. This semester I'm taking classes to learn more about musical notation and understanding it.

I'm scared of trying to make music as my career and end up becoming an unsuccessful shitty artist that doesnt sell anything.
>>
I failed my first squat rep today
That may sound bad, but I feel like it's an achievement that I need to tell someone about.
I've always been cautious adding weight to my squats because I didn't know what would happen if I couldn't hack it.

Today I did one more rep than I could, and I was able to abort safely. Got half way up, then lowered myself down to the safeties and crawled out.
I pushed myself to failure on a major lift.
It feels good.

Thanks for reading
>>
>>18670700
Feelings are never an excuse to hurt others, but that is not to say that you shouldn't pursue what you want in life. Just be mindful of others while pursuing what you want, so you cause the least hurt to others while still acquiring what you want. I take it either you or your friend doesn't understand what it means to be mindful of others.
>>
>>18670718

Great job!!!!!
>>
i'm letting go
i guess i feel dumb for developing this crush and thinking it would go my way
like, you would leave him or something
i feel awful.
i'm sorry developed these feelings.
i guess i feel regret for getting drunk, for flirting with you, for just...doing what we did.

if you notice i no longer reply to your messages, i'm sorry.
>>
>>18670709
If you love it you will find a way to make money. Read some books on theory and just keep learning new music
>>
>>18670742
Thanks
I recommend going to the gym for everyone.
The common perception is too often that if you only go to the gym if you want to be a musclebound freak.
It's not like that at all

It just feels really good to use your body like it was intended. We were never meant to live sitting down
>>
>>18670721
You can't sugarcoat everything.
>>
I love you and I care about you so much but you do so many fucking retarted things it makes me question sometimes if you have a conscious
>>
>>18670350
You and me both buddy... only thing keeping me alive for the past decade. Keep your head up, better days will come.
>>
>>18670751
L?
>>
>>18670764

Taking the hint, man, thank you
>>
>>18670770
Read what I said
>least hurt

Least hurt is not the absence of hurt, it is the minimization of it. For example, say you are dating someone you don't see a future with. The right thing to do would be to break up with them, over cheating on them. What I am advocating for is still putting your self interests first, but not taking the path of least resistance if taking a path with more effort impacts others less but still gives you what you want.
>>
>>18670782
Not throwing out any hints.
Just spreading what I feel.
But if you found something in there that means something to you, then all the better
>>
>>18670304
>>
holy shit

i'm bill dautrive
>>
It's difficult to say whether I prefer having bad emotions or having none at all. With the former, you feel like you're at war with yourself, but at least you feel alive. It's too bad I don't have a choice.
>>
>>18670807
That's funny, I thought I was.
>>
Fuck I hate wanting to say so much but blanking out in the end, resulting in it looking like I don't want to talk.
>>
I've been having a bad 10 years
I'm very tired.
>>
About 2 years ago I made a promise to myself that 6 months after I get my masters (18 months from now) if I didn't have a job in my field and a stable relationship I would end my life.

But now I'm thinking more and more that I should move that timetable up a bit and just drive out into the woods and get it over with. I just don't see the point in continuing my shitty life as evidence continually piles up that things simply will not get better, regardless of how much effort I put into my life and myself.

I understand that I'm basically whining, first word problems and such, but holy fuck my brain is rotten and I am totally shit to be around. I know this phrase gets bandied around a lot, but the world really would be objectively better without me in it.
>>
>>18670920
Get a therapist
>>
>>18670922
Why?
>>
Even when I think I've written something decent, someone comes along and makes me feel like a retard. In my head, it comes across like purposeful cruelty, but I know in truth it's because I'm unreasonably sensitive. Why is that? I don't know why. I thought I'd gotten over it, but I guess not. Plenty of fresh, new ways to feel bad. That's my life.
>>
>>18670920
I know a bunch of masters students
Miserable lot
I can't say what the job market is like after
But I can say is that feeling terrible is part and parcel

What's your mastery in, mate?
>>
>>18670931
GIS and Sustainability Management

I really like it, and I'm pretty fuckin' tits at it too.
>>
File: FMlQpFn.jpg (103KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FMlQpFn.jpg
103KB, 640x640px
My therapist and friends say I have an obsession with wanting to save people. That thats why I wanted to go into psychology to become a psychologists. That thats why I'm always attracted to girls with depression or some other problem. That that's why I was so frustrated with my last relationship and thats why it failed.

I dont know how to feel about this.
>>
>>18670935
That's some derived shit, bud
A lot more than I'm used to.
I usually deal with artists and science types

Seems like you were smart enough to get a degree in a thing that actually pays out
Push through it. Life may suck, but you clearly have an employable skill.
That's some suit and tie shit.
With a paycheck to match.

Just last a little longer and then you'll be able to do what you want.
>>
>>18670751
Did you ask them to leave him?
>>
>>18670937
Everyone has compulsions.
Be glad that you have a positive one
My own compulsion is that I need recognition. Which is why MY last relationship failed
>>
>>18670939
Yeah but that's just it- the one thing I really want over anything else is something I can't get. It's hip to shit on it but I want a wife who loves me and a whole bunch of kids. But my brain and personality are all messed up.

The last thing I want is decade after decade of coming home to a dark and cold house, doing 'fun' things on the weekend and lying to myself that I'm happy.

If you knew me you'd know my situation is pretty hopeless, something about who I am is offputting to almost everyone
>>
>>18670948
It's pessimistic to say, but women love big earners.
Get a solid 6 figure job as you are like to do with that training, and you'll have women lining up to be your nuclear family wife to produce some children.

You're on your way to your dream. First the money, then the women.
>>
will fighting through your bouts of anxiety and depression be worth it for us in the end? you know what your better decision is. drop out and work on yourself until you're ready to go back. your self-destructive behavior hurts people around you and we all love you, but i am not family to you. i don't know if i should continue if this is the pattern during school. your anxiety boils over on to me, but i feel selfish if i simply call it quits, and i still really love you, which is why i want to stay and fight for you. but i feel like my performance could be jeopardized from the stress, and that you need a wake-up call to get yourself to treat yourself right.

it's very hard to hear you hate on yourself and sometimes when you're stressed you are short, which also hurts. but i know that you love me. i've been on both sides of lost interest and i'm not oblivious to how people feel towards me. i also worry that we would be worse off apart. i don't want you to spiral.

perhaps i should sleep on it. but i don't know how long i can bear to do that. if i get pushed it might end.
>>
I actually genuinely wish I was gay. It's so easy to talk to dudes but girls are just so different. The only time I even attempt talking to them now is when I'm drunk, and I can't even do that now because recently whenever I get drunk I go on long anti women hate speeches because I have so much pent up anger towards them. Will probably end up dying a virgin telling every guy friend I know that girls are evil.
>>
>>18670955
You don't love someone if you bail on them when they are going through a crisis. You take that person to get professional help.
>>
I didn't know you made creampie comps while you were in. Lmao
>>
>>18670952
I've seen people, my own stepfather included, fall into that trap. Maybe you're right, but based on how women react to me now, I don't see it happening.

>>18670958
Yeah but if you were gay you'd spill your spaghetti talking to hot guys and have no problem talking to women
>>
>>18670966
>I've seen people, my own stepfather included, fall into that trap. Maybe you're right, but based on how women react to me now, I don't see it happening.
Women will always women

But sometimes you can find one in a million that will honestly make your life worth living. Money will make them stick around
It's like cats.
Have no food, and they'll leave you.
Have food and they'll stay.
>>
>>18670972
>It's like cats.
So throw money at them and excuse their constant shitty behavior and emotional instability?

That makes everything seem even worse.
>>
There was a bidding war between two of my favorite studios for a screenplay I wrote, with the offers getting into the 7-digit range. But then, a lunatic I refused to do business with trashed me to a studio executive she's friends with and I was subsequently blacklisted.

I can't stop thinking about hanging myself.
>>
>>18670979
For 90% it's true
I've met one over the last 10 years that made herself really worth it.
Who I could talk to honestly and without bullshit on my end or hers

Women aren't inherently parasites
Most of them are
But you can meet one who isn't.

Being rich amplifies that chance
>>
File: qt8MYI.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
qt8MYI.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>Be me
> Meet the most beautiful qt girl at work
> we talk and offers me lifts home if we clock off at the same time
> start getting attached, dream girl, see no flaws.
> Tell her i like her, says she knows
> receive the following

"so kinda put me in a bit of a situation.
i'm flattered that you like me, i really am, but i just don't think i'm ready for anything right now, i know that'll probably hurt, but i've just got so much going on.

i'm clearly not going to cut you off, i'm not like that at all,

all my last 3 relationships have been back to back; like no break what so ever, and that's what i need, i'm planning on going overseas for a while so i'm not going to lead you on.
it's not a waiting game because i don't actually know when. i can't give you a time frame.
you have gone above and beyond and i can say i've never really had that before and it was nice, i'm sorry if i have lead you on in any way and i know this isn't really the answer that you're after.

i don't need time to come up with an answer. i just don't want you waiting around for something that may not happen, right now, i can't say i have feelings for you, i'm sorry."

ITS OVER BOYS, IM OVER IT, "We can stay friends" leaves me on fucking read every time i message her and im going to see her at work tonight and tomorrow, HELP ME
>>
>>18670943
True. But I'm not entirely sure if my compulsion is entirely positive.
>>
>>18670992
Why did you let it fester so far that you had to have some anime "I'm a retard" style bullshit confession?

Why not just say "Hey, you want to get supper/lunch after this shift?"
She says no, and you're good. No need for a humiliating ass message
>>
>>18670987
Yeah but I'm pretty sure you're normal. It's good things worked out for you.
>>
>>18671005
>It's good things worked out for you.
Things fucking haven't
I just haven't given up yet
I'm close
But not yet
>>
>>18671000
She said she already knew i liked her so it wouldnt of mattered even if i didnt tell her, and i did invite her out.
>>
>>18671013
Next time, the moment you know you like her, ask her out

I've made that mistake before. Better to be too soon than too late
>>
Had a nice reminder today that even if you're positive she's into you, she's not
>>
How could I lead on a man who repeatedly insisted on going out even after I told him I wasn't interested in a relationship? Or dating? Or sex? Did he think I was playing super hard to get?
>>
My friend is really fucking hot but she has a bf and she wants me to teach her how to drive so its gonna be just us and I need to be controlling my sexual desires.

Me and her had a thing like two years ago for a short while and it ended badly and she ended up with her bf. We were still friends but lately she's been hitting me up a lot more recently. We hung out with friends the previous week and went bowling and she sat in my lap and I semi-groped her. And when we were joking around and talking about our dick sizes and when I mentioned mine she stared at me and bit her lip. I fucking cant dudes. Shes so hot. But I know its my mind playing tricks on me I dont believe for an instant that she still has a thing for me especially when she has a bf.
>>
>>18671058
People get butthurt if they don't get what they want and then they lash out

Come on, women have empathy don't they? Imagine a world where you don't instantly get what you want
>>
File: barneylast.gif (461KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
barneylast.gif
461KB, 450x338px
I just don't know what to do anymore. Today was my day off and just like every other day off I woke up, had my three cups of coffee, and cycled back and forth between lying on my side across my bed, refreshing the same handful of websites and going outside to smoke a cigarette. The highlight of my day was the one errand I had to make at the post office and playing with my cat. At one point I burned a grilled cheese and ate it. Now, I'm debating if it's too early to start smoking pot. The only difference between this and a work day is a four hour shift at a restaurant I hate. This is my life.

I don't want to live like this anymore. I want my passion back. I want to work at my career. I want to create. I want friends. I want love. No matter how hard I fight it though, I just end up back here. I've read the self-help books. I've googled every combination of words I could think of dealing with laziness and I've read every article they've brought. I've "just shut up and done the work", I've made cute little attempts to try harder. Sometimes I can even get a few days in a row where I push myself to do something productive. It always fades and I'm right back on my bed. I've had the epiphanies. I've had the pep talks. I've had the deep realizations over and over and over again.

Sometimes I feel like this is just who I am at my core. A lazy piece of shit with no willpower. I don't have the willpower to put effort into having willpower. I'm literally useless.
>>
>>18671069
A normal person would stop trying and move on to the next thing. I hardly ever get what I want but I move on to the next thing.

My empathy ended after I told him the truth and he decided to ignore it because he felt what he wanted was more important than my will. I think men need to understand that women have choices as well and that they should be respected.

Now I have this clown acting as if I forced him to nag me for weeks to go on an awkward date that didn't end as well as he expected.
>>
>>18671095
>I think men need to understand that women have choices as well and that they should be respected.
I think women need to understand that asking for something doesn't make you the bad guy
>>
>>18671102
>asked repeatedly
>for weeks
>ignored me saying no and telling him exactly why

You men just do this on purpose, don't you.

The asking part wasn't bad.

The ignoring me saying no and disregarding why exactly I said no makes him an annoying guy.

Further acting as if I didn't say no for weeks makes him a creepy guy.

Pretty much threatening and blackmailing me with his annoying presence so I would go on a date with him makes him a bad guy.

Blaming me for somehow "leading him on" after the date didn't end in sex for him makes him a terrible guy.

He's actually lucky I didn't threaten to report him for sexual harassment 2bqth broski

Try thinking about the other party for a change. If a girl you weren't attracted to constantly asked you for a date (that she expects you to be paying for btw), you would be wondering what's wrong with her too.
>>
>>18671118
Holy fuck you sound like a stupid whiny bitch guy dodged a bullet
>>
File: Fedora.png (139KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora.png
139KB, 466x466px
>>18671143
You dropped this, bro.
>>
>>18671165
He really really really really really dodged a bullet if this is the best you can come up with
>>
Pls help me I am so lonely and it feels like there are ghosts in the house
>>
>>18671177
>took 15 minutes to be mad because he couldn't prove a man was right in being a dick

That wasn't me but you can go right on back to /r9k/ if that's the best you could come up with.
>>
>>18671177
I'm not her. Just couldn't help noticing how badly you were projecting onto her. Look, all of us guys have had at least one rejection that we definitely didn't handle in a healthy way. At the end of the day though, that's on you, not her. Grow up. Learn to take no for an answer. Pestering someone is not going to make someone fall in love with you. It's only going to further diminish whatever image they had of you. A relationship built off of pestering will not even be satisfying, as it will always lack that passion and excitement that should be present in the early stages. It's better for both of you if you just walk away and find something healthier to do.
>>
>>18671188
>go bak to r9k
Litereally even worse than the fedora holy hell
>>
>>18671196
White knighting will get you 0 (zero) pussy
>>
>>18671058
You probably didn't make it as clear as you think. Either that or there is something wrong with him.
>>
>>18671199
It's not white knighting. It's wisdom from experience. As opposed to what you're doing which is antagonizing strangers on /adv/. I mean, you can put a little effort into your trolling, man.
>>
>>18670992
She does not want the same kind of relationship that you do. Cut contact. It's a waste of your time and effort and it will only hurt you. The more time you spend with her the more painful it will be. You might have to get another job. This is why you don't fuck with people at work.
>>
>>18671214
Why were you even responding then dumbass
>>
>>18671222
To give you that (you) you so desperately crave.
>>
>>18671208
>I don't wanna date right now
>Not interested in any kind of relationship with anyone except friendship
>No, I'm not having sex with anybody

He just kind of thought he could power through asexuality I guess.
>>
>>18671230
You've done it 3 times so congrats on being full of shit
>>
>>18671234
And you haven't? We're clearly just two dudes getting in the last word. You're a shitty troll and I'm the guy who responded to a shitty troll. But you only started this for attention anyway so I guess you win.
>>
>>18671240
You're pretty fucking dumb aren't you
>>
Life is so difficult, I want to off myself. It's difficult because I fail to do even the simple tasks. I am not adapted.
>>
>>18671087
This hit me in the feels. I definitely relate. I feel like I've made the same post on /adv/ asking for help with my laziness so many times.
>>
I hope my mother would fucking die already.

Narcissistic bitch, sucks the life out of me.
>>
>>18670786
I appreciate your help man, but theyre not gonna read anything you tell them. In reality me and their conflict ended months ago but they clearly havent gotten over it and came onto a website they knew we both frequented to talk about how they genuinely wanted to hurt me and got frustrated (by what I can only call karmic luck) I found them. We werent mindful of the others feelings, and to a certain degree theyve been trying on their end, but its been so thinly veiled it hasnt made much of a difference.
>>
Please don't go to war, please be happy instead
>>
I do not like talking to her, but I want to talk to her. Wtf is wrong with my brain?
>>
>>18671232
You can't be his friend. Tell him to stop contacting you.
>>
I will never find the doctor I need
>>
I'm about to hit the weed so I can be momentarily happy again. Usually I do it when my friends are here then we have a good time watching one of my friends stream and laughing. But they all have college work tonight so I guess I'm on my own
>>
>>18670986
change it to a murder-suicide or don't do it at all
Thread posts: 351
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.