[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative. My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Cover.jpg (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
37KB, 500x500px
I took 2 pregnancy tests and they both came out negative.
My period was due last week.
I'm freaking out.
I don't want to die
>>
File: 16melon.jpg (35KB, 400x301px) Image search: [Google]
16melon.jpg
35KB, 400x301px
medfag here, relax. regardless of the outcome it's already happened so just chill.

wait three days and take a pregnancy test first thing in the morning. your first urination of the day will have the highest concentration of hCG, the hormone the strips test for. if it's negative repeat it every three days. you don't need to go to the doctor unless you test positive, or consistently test negative and don't get your period for 4 weeks following the date that it was supposed to end. you can do the tests every day if you want but it's a waste of money.

start thinking about what you would do if you are pregnant. are you old enough to raise a child and do the absolute best you could? i had an abortion at 19 and thought nothing of it- a human embryo is less of a life to me than a cow is, so it was simple. you may have different values. think about what's important to you.
>>
>>18667188
Theres a thousand reasons your period would be late or missed.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18667188
>having sex without being ready to accept responsibility and consequences
Are you 14?

Dont worry, period can be like 3 weeks late for no reason at all. Btw the more stress the later your period will come.

If you had unprotected sex, visit gyno and have a test.
>>
>>18667202
I'm too young to have a child. I'm still in school but I'm not worried about this. I'm worried about having ovarian cancer or cervical cancer because I'm a smoker and I've been trying to quit but I'm scared it might be too late
>>
>>18667229
I had emergency contraception and I don't have sex that often. I hate sex but my boyfriend always forces me and I hate that I take all this risk
>>
>>18667230
You cant smoke if you have no cigarettes left.

>>18667232
Sex is very fun, but you have to learn how to assert dominance a bit if your lover is noob. Tell him there wont be any penis in vagina and then make him eat your pussy. Make some ratio like 2 orgams for you and 1 for him. Try 96 position or simply ride his face.

Teach him how to masturbate you. Dont have sex just because he wants it. It should be MUTUAL fun.
>also what is condom?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.