[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finishing my last year of university starting this september,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Koala.jpg (763KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763KB, 1024x768px
Finishing my last year of university starting this september, I'm 25 and a virgin... how can I leave this last year NOT a virgin?

Heres the thing

On tinder and online apps, girls are attracted to me, whenever I post my pic they say I'm attractive or make comments like "Daddy!! <3<3". I have a dark/handsome masculine look going on with a bit of a strong jaw and what I'm told are intense eyes. I've been told I do look a little intimidating too. When I tell these girls that I meet online that I'm a virgin, they're always shocked and say they don't believe me and try to figure out whats wrong with me etc.

I get matches and we talk and sometimes if I asked them for a date I'm almost positive they'd say yes (I don't because I'm not THAT attracted to them or they're not my type and I don't want to use them)

I've even sexted with girls and they send me nudes and I send them back etc.

**BUT** when it comes to in person I turn into a different guy, I assume that they don't really want to talk to me and that they're not attracted to me, so I never bother approaching them

The times I HAVE talked to girls in person it's almost always went well (except a couple times where they politely said they had a boyfriend) and I've made good female friends but I never really tried to escalate it beyond that because I assume they're not interested in that way

How can I change this before I leave college a virgin in my mid 20s?
>>
>>18667067
>I assume they don't want to talk to me
There's your problem. Stop putting yourself in this mindset.
Instead assume they want to talk. You have to actively think about this. It's all about what mindset you put yourself in.
>>
>>18667081
>>18667081

The thing is though, I look at a cute girl who doesn't even look my way, who barely acknowledges my existence, whos doing her own thing and wonder which one those support more, that she wants to talk to me or that she doesn't want to talk to me?

The obvious answer is that she doesn't want to talk to me so I never try
>>
bomp
>>
>>18667067
I'm in nearly the same boat. Wish I had some advice to give
>>
>>18667729
yeah it fucking sucks
>>
>>18667067
Stop zoning yourself out OP.

For fucks sakes you're getting nudes just about every women I've gotten nudes from I fucked within 2 weeks max.

The last one cried while we were screening in the back of my VW kinda weirded me out
>>
>>18667067
>I tell them I'm a virgin

Why the fuck are you advertising that? Are you gonna tell them you have a small dick, have depression, and are balding right after? Why would you just throw in there a private detail that will 99% of the time either a negative or no effect..
>>
>>18667791
Well those are the girls that I meet online that live too far for anything realistically to happen between us, and when we talk about sex it eventually comes up

>>18667785
I just have a hard time believing girls in person could be into me as much as these girls I meet online seem to be
>>
>>18667067
Lack of confidence is your downfall
>>
>>18667807
Its your negative self talk man. You have GOT to start playing yourself up.

Dude, you have one life to live. One life to convince yourself you aren't worthy of sex, love, and fulfillment or that you are and you have to have the cajones to take life on by the collar and keep looking. Some of the guys I know who are great with women get rejected CONSTANTLY. They get treated like shit, women hold them in contempt, but they fuck a ton. Want to know why? Because women are TESTERS. They are always testing you to see whether or not you'll crack under pressure and if you'll be a sexy guy. So if you want to lose your virginity, here is what I recommend. Take one or two days, go to a cool city, take a friend if you need to, and hit on every woman you can. Not in a creepy "I haven't gotten laid so please fuck me" but be friendly, open, and try to get the digits.

Dude, you will be so surprised at how many women just want a cool friendly guy to talk to. Most guys cat call, and that shit doesn't work. Women get pregnant from guys, and have to carry a baby, so they need to know if you are going to have enough balls to protect her while shes pregnant. Plus, girls want to know that you just like them, and you think they are special while not being a doormat. Best way to do this is be as social as you can.

Back when I was working at this entertainment venue I got a lot of women because I was constantly being social. Constantly talk to people. Don't have an agenda, yet always push for something more if you want it. Talk to sexy girls just to talk, and they will fucking love you.
>>
>>18667831
So what do I do?

I'm confident and fine with talking to people once the conversation is started, just have problems initiating it with girls I find attractive
>>
>>18667833
but the thing is I'm not outgoing, and I genuinely don't get any enjoyment from going out and being social, its a chore to me

I can't just go up to attractive girls and talk, it just wouldn't work out for me I know it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.