[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do women want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

What the fuck do women want?
>>
>>18666993

Not you, apparently.
>>
>>18666993
It doesn't matter. It's about what you want. Do that and women will want you. They want a man who wants things for himself.
>>
>>18667018
Thid this this this this thisssss.

Women actually hate it when a guy would do anything and sacrifice anything for them. Thats the most beta shit ever. Women want a guy wgo has his own shit going on and puts his own goals above all else. Any woman rhat pretends othwrwise is just teying to toy with your emotions. Admiration is a one way street.
>>
A little bit a dis an' a liddle bit o' dat, ya know what I'm sayin? Ayyyy baddda bing badda boom.
>>
>>18666993
Depends on the woman.
>>
>>18667028
I want to have tons of side hoes. If I pursue this will my gf like me more?
>>
>>18666993
>What the fuck do women want?
Everything at just the right time.
>>
>>18667028

So why do they throw shit at you if they feel overlooked when you got things to do?
>>
Women are literally too fucking stupid to know
>>
>>18667028
it depends really

this kind of advice can turn you into a silent treatment autist

i do a lot for women in my life. they love it. but they soon find out im giving the same treatment for lots of other girls and they get bitter as fuck. at that point, "focusing on yourself" just means suicide. some girls want to see you grovel.

honestly i think women really like energy in men. lots of outward energy.
>>
>>18666993
Strictly reproductive speaking, women want a guy who's reliable, so she could bear his child without afraid he'll leave her alone. In simplified lingo, alpha-fucks-beta-bucks.

While it may sounds douchey, it's true that you must balance both alpha and beta qualities on your relationship. Focusing on your own mission is good, but if that's making you not approaching any women/not showing interests on them, then don't blame women when they're looking for another. Showing your interest is also a must.
>>
File: 1388598228098.jpg (237KB, 1165x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1388598228098.jpg
237KB, 1165x1280px
>>18667285
>implying alpha-chad stayed with the waifu 1000 years ago
>>
A guy that doesn't care too much what they want.
>>
>>18667311
That pic you posted really made me confused. I get it that women use makeup, photoshop to make themselves look prettier, but often times when it's the guy who's done it they just scream at him. Fucking double standard.

Well at least they've got holes, if we cover the face as long as it's not a hambeast everything goes.
>>
File: natural.jpg (219KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
natural.jpg
219KB, 2000x1000px
>>18667367
Yeah, nature is a scary nigga.
>>
>>18666993
cheesecake
>>
Take patrice's advice, women want a man who looks pike they've got it together.

Nothing turn on a girl more than a guy who has his shit together.
>>
>>18667037
Ironically enough, often yes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.