[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 31

File: male-female2.png (54KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female2.png
54KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships, fart guy and the guy who stuffs his pants
Fuck off
>>
This girl waves at me whenever I pass by, but I'm too ugly and will never have her on my penis. ;_;
What do I do about this?
>>
>>18666946
next time she waves at you give her a very awkward highfive.
>>
I'm 24 she is 29. I never had a GF nor did I have sex before.

Will it put her off if we go for it and I tell her before that? She is very mature and successful but I am afraid this might turn her off.
>>
>>18666998
This relationship is doomed either way
>>
>>18666969
And what exactly would that accomplish?
>>
>>18667003
She won't be waving at you when you pass by anymore.
>>
>>18667007
That's not good at all. You should be helping me.
>>
>>18667001
Why do you say this?
>>
>>18667033
Women generally want a dominant and experienced man, you are a kid.
>>
>>18667071
Is it really that simple? Honestly man I have always been way ahead of all the people around me when it comes to maturity. The only thing that is different is her having a successful carrer and a shitton of money already. Now I know she does not care for that and I know we both set the right values in life.....I mean not everybody is like that it can't be that simple.....I hope.
>>
>>18666998
Cannot speak for her but personally if I dated a guy five years younger than me I would obviously not have an issue with (or even like) having more life experience than him. Unless she has been weird about the age gap so far I wouldn't worry. Try to bring it in a light-hearted manner, though. Like tell her she actually gets to be your first and corrupt you during talk about sex (initiate it if she doesn't, of course). This makes it easier for her to not see it as a big deal, either. There's a big difference between someone who's never had sex and someone who is very hung up on having missed out and being behind and what not. Only one of the two is bagage.

Also fuck what the other anon said. It isn't completely senseless but women are a lot of people and you should care about what your actual girl says and shows in her behavior. No one else's opinion matters.
>>
>>18666946
>girl is LITERALLY SIGNALLING BY HAND to chat her up
>w w w what do i do?
Look at her, slowly walk to her, smile and say hello. Whats up is a good starter. Then you will introduce yourself and ask for her name. Then you will smile again and ask for her number. Then you will wait 5 hours and then you will text her and ask her on date.

Do you think you can fight your autism?

>>18667073
Dont listen to that anon. She is close to wall and still single. She wants nice guy who will be stable and settle down with her to make a home and few babies. Be kind, dont ever point out she is older than you (all ladies want to pretend they dont age) and simply go on dates with her and stuff. She will steal your freedom, virginity, sperm, dignity, money, time and ideals in time for exchange of creating home for both of you. All you need to do is to not think hard about it and go with the flow. Good luck!
>unless you want younger model
>>
>>18667177

this!
>>
Real question here, Why do guys hate the phrase: "If he can't handle me when I'm at my worst, he doesn't deserve me when I'm at my best"?
Like, the if a girl has that on her profile or says that, it's a red flag for most men. Why?
>>
>>18667220
Not a guy as a disclaimer, but since it's fairly quiet anyway, some people use and/or read it as an entitled attitude that shows lack of desire to hold yourself to standards. (Or just accountable for things.) Basically that the girl saying it is implying you should just put up with whatever crazy ass shit she does and be happy for it because she also has good days.
>>
I'm a male (27) making only 20k a year. I don't really see myself moving much higher up in pay grade as I have no college education and another promotion in my current job is years away. I have to wait for the current manager to quit, I am assistant manager now and even becoming manager is only a bump to 26k a year. My income is the only thing I am self conscious about. I'm tired of renting and dating girls with no car, and no career. Is a successful women with a decent paying career that owns her home beyond me? I often read that women want men that are better off financially than they are. I'm more than willing to comprise a bit on looks and age for someone with a decent home and secure income. Even if she already has kids. I never meet women like that. I just want to settle down and not live near the poverty line, plus I feel my parental instincts kicking in, I even dreamed of having two kids a few days ago.

My question in a nutshell, would you marry a man that was worse off financially? Say, making half of what you make?
>>
File: aZBv8XQ_700b.jpg (83KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
aZBv8XQ_700b.jpg
83KB, 700x700px
>>18667220
chances are you'll get the worst 10 times more than the "best" and usually signals that the person is a huge fucking diva.
>>
>>18667228
That's so weird... I guess some girls use it as an excuse to be crazy...

>>18667242
oh geez... I guess in reality, people don't know how to balance out the best with the worst

It's sad, I always took it as "I need to know if you're the man who's gonna step it up, senpai"
>>
>>18667220
Guy here, I don't particularly hate that phrase but the girls that post it on their facebook are almost entirely on a single sort. Snotty entitled bitches. It shows she has the mindset of not wanting to take personal responsibility for her actions. Is it okay if your bf beats you just because sometimes he can be really sweet to you?
>>
>>18667220
It's a big sign that reads "Just so you know, I'm going to be a massive cunt a LOT."
>>
>>18667248
Yeah I mean I don't personally dislike the original quote either. It's a package deal, being very close to someone and having an intense relationship with a lot at stake means that you see the best and worst of them. I always kind of read it like that, that you cannot just isolate the good moments and that a serious relationship is a wild ride all around. Being able to sit tight sometimes.

But it's kind of been adopted as the anthem of people who saw it as an iconic celebrity telling them to be loud and proud about whatever abrasive thing they did or felt because hey, fuck off if you don't like it. Which is something else entirely. I guess the word "deserve" is also especially grating here.
>>
Women, how do i come across as a guy you'd want to fuck, but not date? Every girl I meet expects a relationship, or catches feelings for me very quickly. I'd prefer not to inspire any feelings of love at all, because I don't like making girls feel bad, and I don't ghost so it's always a big deal. I just want to meet you, have some interesting conversation and a fun time, and fuck. Maybe multiple times preferably, but one time is alright too. How do I become the guy you want to have fun with, but don't fall in love with?
>>
Girls, how would you feel about a guy coming up and talking to you during the first day of classes?

I'm about to start my junior year of college and I want to branch out from my friend group and meet girls (so I can stop feeling like a loser who is behind everyone), but I get really anxious/nervous and tense up. I always feel like it'll be weird or creepy, so I never go through with it, and the times that I do, it ends up being awkward. I'm tired of feeling like this and want to finally do something.

Do I try to sit next to them? Do I initiate conversations/keep things going? I've heard the advice of doing nothing and letting people come to you, but that's gotten me basically nowhere.
>>
>>18667235
If I could remotely afford to (aka, we could have kids and indeed not live below the poverty line) then this would not be a deal breaker for me. I want a man I can respect but that to me has more to do with character and intelligence than his job. Sure it is attractive when a man does something interesting for a living but it is hardly a priority. In fact there are so many other things that I prioritize so strongly (like wanting the same kind of future, having a great click for conversations, having good sexual chemistry...) that what job he does or doesn't do isn't really in the picture.

Having said that I think it depends a lot on your region and how many women you can realistically meet. The single biggest factor for dating is simply meeting potential partners. Online dating is entirely useful but if you're not a particularly handsome guy you are much better off talking face to face and showing more of yourself than your bare features. If I were you I'd invest as much as you can in casting a wider net - asking friends if they have women in their social circle (or that of their friends) they could invite to hang out (less pressure in a group setting), signing up for any free events in your area, volunteering if you have the time.
>>
>>18667248
>It's sad, I always took it as "I need to know if you're the man who's gonna step it up, senpai"
You know nothing about what it means to be a man, fuck off.
>>
>>18667220
>Real question here, Why do guys hate the phrase: "If he can't handle me when I'm at my worst, he doesn't deserve me when I'm at my best"?
Because it's basically sour grapes. Saying that if someone doesn't want you, he doesn't deserve you.

>Like, the if a girl has that on her profile or says that, it's a red flag for most men.
Because sour grapes BEFORE you've even met her is bad. The fact that someone wears it like a badge of honor is bad.
>>
>>18667277
It's the same for a lot of us I think...? Like the guys I would want to date are the same I would want to just fuck and forget about. I need a similar attraction for both, might be just me.
That said, if you're quite dumb, as in not aggressive dumb, but like, nice, humourless dumb that looks moderately sexy, that might be a good way to make me want to opt for a one night stand. When the conversation flows, but it doesn't flow too well, if you get what I mean.
>>
>>18667277
Could be your personality. Many times a woman wants a guy for sex only it is not because he's any given type, but just because he doesn't meet the cut for a relationship (because he's a dick, or because he fucks up his life or isn't that bright or whatever else) just like it is for men. So if you are simply good boyfriend material then yeah you can expect more women wanting to lock you down.

Another thing that stands out to me is
>have some interesting conversation and a fun time
I understand entirely what you mean but this is more typical for "boy meets girl" than for the start of a hook up. My guess is that you are a good talker/listener and plenty of young guys aren't, especially not when they are trying to seduce a woman and feeling nervous or drunk or ridiculous altogether. Giving someone real attention is a very powerful thing. I know that it sucks, but if you want to avoid to your best abilities that they misconstrue your intentions, it is best to keep conversation flirty and breezy (talk about travel or music, not about love or her family or her dreams) and definitely do not straight up talk for more than half an hour or so. Be goofy, get her to dance with you, try to embarrass her. Dropping in an anecdote that shows you recently had a fling with someone else can also work, as saying that you are not looking for anything serious, but it's not foolproof.

When you do have sex with her, treat her like a hook up not a girlfriend. That doesn't mean no passion or tenderness but don't do things like slowly stroking the hair out of her face while gazing in her eyes before you slowly lean in to kiss her. Do not let her sleep over if you are FWBs. Do not make out or fool around when you are not actually doing sexual stuff. Do not have personal talks after sex, either. Do not ask her to text you if she got home safe. Do not ever hold hands.

Basically do not treat her like a girlfriend who isn't called your girlfriend, that's the biggest one.
>>
>>18667286
Thanks for the response, I'll take it to heart. You make a good point about casting a wider net, I need to put myself in a position where I can even meet a women like the kind I am trying to catch.
>>
Guys, so I just want a fwb with this guy we hang out with. We finally got to talking sex, and he seemed excited. He then quickly turned the conversation into something much less intimate. What gives? Do I really have to flat out ask him to be fwb?
>>
so I'm 5'2-5'3" and have a 4.5" penis. I have been told I should go get a gf, however I doubt I have a chance at all. also it is because of this my confidence suffers greatly. I should give up and be with this guy who likes me.
>>
>>18667281
>I've heard the advice of doing nothing and letting people come to you
Who is giving you that advice? That's awful advice unless you're talking about meeting dormmates, in which the technique is to leave your door open and say 'hi' to everyone who walks by.

Go ahead and sit next to people and initiate conversations, yes. First day of classes is fine. You might get some people who don't want to talk. Hopefully they'll shut you down kindly. There are just people who don't like talking and don't want to make friends- your technique or timing won't matter if you encounter that kind of person. It's fine. Practice chatting people up anyway. Don't worry if you're not perfect at it right away. Sucking at something is the first step to being kind of good at something.

It's good that you recognize that making new friends, male or female, is a great way to meet girls.
>>
>>18667310
No problem, you're welcome. Also I cannot recommend practicing both your small talk and your flirting skills enough. These are your two most powerful tools. Small talk is the foreplay of anything more substantial, people use this to quickly gauge whether they click with someone (for example to decide who they will stand with later on). It's not a flawless system obviously, but being able to be relaxed and engaging with just a few lines will massively help you.
And flirting is THE way to implicitly put yourself on the map as a sexual option to a woman.
>>
>>18667329
What is the question here?
There there?
>>
>>18667337
Last sentence
>>
>>18667324
Guy probably does not want to freak you out. Give him some pretext to come over or go to his place. Tell him you want to try a new recipe and need a guinea pig.
>>
>>18667324
Do you know how to make fwb? Meet him in private place and then touch his penis. Yes you dont make fwb by talking, but by having sex.
>inb4 rape
You cant rape the willing.

>>18667329
Spent less time shitposting, reposting the same retarded question and worrying about your dick (girls dont get off fromvpenetration alone anyway) and ask girls on dates more.
>>
>>18667329
You indeed will be isolated from girls if you isolate yourself from girls. There is sick satisfaction on being "right", and you're likely trying to avoid girls because then you can tell yourself, "See! I'll never get a gf! I was right!"
You're thinking that you're avoiding rejection by never trying to get a girlfriend. What you're actually avoiding is ever getting a girlfriend.

>I should give up and be with this guy who likes me.
Are you bi? Do you like him?
>>
>>18667345
>>18667353
Yeah, that was the plan, to have him come over, have sex, etc. But like, always started in public, dragged on for too long... I guess what I take from your comments is to fuck any hanging out in public part if I want fwb with this guy, just have him come over.
>>
>>18667331
>Who is giving you that advice?
I don't remember exactly, but I've definitely heard it before. Another problem I had with it is that it requires me to be confident with who I am and what I'm doing, but I don't have that down right now.

What are some conversation starters? I feel like I should always have a reason to talk to someone I don't know, and just saying "I want to meet new people" makes me feel pathetic.

It's mildly unrelated, but on Tinder and such I'll start out with "Hey" because I don't know what the fuck else to say, and that'll just get ignored. 90% of the time. The times it does turn into a conversation, the girls don't ask anything about me, so I'd feel self-centered if I gave them that information unwarranted. Obviously there's something else going on here with me, but I am trying to handle everything at once.
>>
>>18667353
My height is more concerning than my dick size. Like you said you can compensate for dick size.

>>18667357
Are you bi? Do you like him?
That is a question I haven't fully anwsered. Yeah I think I like him actually
>>
>>18667377
You can't fuck in public, also even as a guy I don't like to talk sex in public aside from a bit of half in jest flirtation. It's kinda trashy.
>>
File: dont use condoms.png (51KB, 383x322px) Image search: [Google]
dont use condoms.png
51KB, 383x322px
>>18667377
>dragged on for too long
Boys are conditioned that no girl wants sex, only relationship. Also talking about sex in public can be shameful for him. Literally find ANY excuse to get him to your home and then try some seduction. If he is single and not gay, the sex should happen no matter what. The question
>what are we
solve after the sex while you will cuddle together in blissful aftermatch. And now bonus question:
How big slut are you and why dont you want regular bf? And arent you scared of stds?
>>
>>18667383
Addendum: he is in Canada And I am in the southern US. We are nothing serious, so he is okay if I hook up with a woman
>>
>>18667378
>What are some conversation starters? I feel like I should always have a reason to talk to someone I don't know, and just saying "I want to meet new people" makes me
feel pathetic.
Greeting and (statement and/or question).
Greeting could be "Hey, how's it going?" (This is also to gauge how likely they are to talk. If they're warm and make eye contact you could continue. Ignoring you means you should leave them alone.)

Statement could be a comment on the environment like, "This class is a lot bigger than I expected it to be." You have a class in common, so use that as your jumping point.

Questions are important to engage them if they haven't already- I like asking for advice, opinions, or commiseration, "Have you had lecture hall classes before?" After they respond you could give some personal experience like, "I've had a few now, but they still throw me off. It's weird not knowing your teacher." or "This is my first. I'm not entirely sure what to expect." At that point, if they want to engage, they'll probably give their opinion too. If they don't want to engage or are socially inept, they might just say, "Yeah" or something similarly dismissive.

>It's mildly unrelated, but on Tinder and such I'll start out with "Hey" because I don't know what the fuck else to say, and that'll just get ignored. 90% of the time.
Greet and ask a question instead. Literally anything.

>The times it does turn into a conversation, the girls don't ask anything about me, so I'd feel self-centered if I gave them that information unwarranted.
I don't have time to go into detail about how the normal back and forth of conversation works but I'll give you this: Particularly in the context of Tinder, learning about you is literally why they are talking to you.
>>
There's this girl I've always wanted to date, we've been good friends for years, but she keeps rejecting my advances with BS excuses like "I'm not ready for a relationship" or "you're too good for me" etc.

There's another girl interested in dating me. Should I date Girl B to make Girl A jealous? Girl B is interesting and I believe she could grow on me, but Girl A is really where my heart is, but if Girl A doesn't want me then I have to move on to greener pastures.
>>
>>18667220
Anyone with shit like this on their profile is an automatic decline from me. That quote makes a girl sound incredibly stuck up and bitchy. Why even include something like that on your profile other than to tell people "I'm going to treat you like shit, and you'll just have to deal with it". Huge red flag.
>>
>>18667248
>It's sad, I always took it as "I need to know if you're the man who's gonna step it up, senpai"
Writing that would make you sound just as much like a cunt. Sounds like you're crazy, needy and self centred. Nobody knows whether they want to "step it up" until they've experienced a relationship with you. If you wanna indicate that you're not just looking for casual sex literally just write that in your description instead.
>>
Girls: how do you feel about men with deep voices? When I'm relaxed my natural octave is kinda low and I get looks from women at the grocery, etc.
>>
Girls is sex twice a day really too much?
>>
>>18667484
If Girl A wanted you at all she would have gone out with you by now. Move on.
>>
>>18667544

No, she just doesn't realize what she's missing because I've usually been available for her as a crying shoulder. Hoe into a housewife. I'm confident I can do it.
>>
>>18667557
Dude I'm in the same boat. Girl A has my attention but says she doesn't want a relationship. Girl B is long distance but will treat me like a king. If Girl A wanted me should have said yes. She just keeps trying to string me along as a friend by texting me all day everyday. I'm thinking about just selling some of my shit, saving some money and going to live with Girl B.
>>
>Be me
> Meet the most beautiful qt girl at work
> we talk and offers me lifts home if we clock off at the same time
> start getting attached, dream girl, see no flaws.
> Tell her i like her, says she knows
> receive the following

"so kinda put me in a bit of a situation.
i'm flattered that you like me, i really am, but i just don't think i'm ready for anything right now, i know that'll probably hurt, but i've just got so much going on.

i'm clearly not going to cut you off, i'm not like that at all,

all my last 3 relationships have been back to back; like no break what so ever, and that's what i need, i'm planning on going overseas for a while so i'm not going to lead you on.
it's not a waiting game because i don't actually know when. i can't give you a time frame.
you have gone above and beyond and i can say i've never really had that before and it was nice, i'm sorry if i have lead you on in any way and i know this isn't really the answer that you're after.

i don't need time to come up with an answer. i just don't want you waiting around for something that may not happen, right now, i can't say i have feelings for you, i'm sorry."

Thoughts? I cant blow her off because i see her at work alot and i still like her.
>>
>>18667130
>Try to bring it in a light-hearted manner, though. Like tell her she actually gets to be your first and corrupt you during talk about sex
This is a horrible idea. It may sound hot in your erotica but I can tell you from personal experience it falls flat on its face.
>>
>>18667576
Pretty much me. She works across from me. Fuck man why is it always the most perfect girls.
>>
We are the same gender but question for the women.

I just have sex and there was lot of pink mucus/sperm that come out, like blood (not a lot and no pain). My period is not due for almost a week. Has this ever happened to you? Am I pregnant?
>>
>>18667220
>"If he can't handle me when I'm at my worst, he doesn't deserve me when I'm at my best"?
Because the kind of woman who says that shit is garbage even at her best.
Yeah no fucking shit you have your ups and downs, so does everyone else. But you're an adult, I'm not really interested in dealing with tantrums. I mean seriously, the quote came from a woman who posed for titty mags and died of a drug overdose.
>>
>>18667491

Most women love guys with deep voices obviously.

>>18667531

Depends on individual, I don't think its too much for me but for my man if he has sex too much in a day then his penis will not stay hard.
>>
>>18667576
She sounds nice, anon. The fact that she was very upfront with you is a good thing. Would you rather her lead you on for only her validation? I say just be an adult about it. You act like it didn't happen, you've said your piece.
>>
Is it easy for girls to tell if a guy likes them?
>>
>>18667608

Depends on the guy, I'm not a mind reader or whatever but IME most guys will make it clear if they are interested in you, either by asking you out or just constantly creeping around and making inappropriate comments etc.
>>
>>18667177
To be honest, she is a girl who started talking to me about my long hair and wants me to get it cut. I asked her if she wanted to go with me, but she said she doesn't have time. :(
Since then we've only been waving at each other.
>Then you will smile again and ask for her number. Then you will wait 5 hours and then you will text her and ask her on date
Ask her by text? Isn't that frowned upon?
>Do you think you can fight your autism?
Nope.
>>
File: 1487571546684.jpg (146KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487571546684.jpg
146KB, 1000x1000px
>>18667611
Okay then I guess she probably knows. I messaged a girl I knew in high-school on facebook out of the blue and asked if she wanted to hang out. So far we've just been going with a group of people but i'm trying to start a relationship with her and i'm not sure my intentions are clear.
>>
>>18667612
Why the hell would you cut your hair because a girl you barely know told you to? Not trying to sound harsh you sounds like the doormat type.
>>
>>18667638
First off, I have not.
Second, pretty much everyone wants me to get it cut. If I weren't so shy, I'd post it here and you all would agree as well.
>>
>>18667608
I can tell if he finds me attractive through body language but it's hard to read if he wants a relationship or only likes me physically without going on a date.
>>
>New gf at a concert in Philly
>She throws her bra at singer on stage and let's everyone know on her snap story

Am I insane that this makes me uncomfortable?
>>
>>18667784
No, if my girlfriend did that i'd have a long talk with her
>>
>>18667790
What's the protocol here? Like do musicians throw them back or is she gonna retrieve back stage and get railed?
>>
Girls:

I'm currently working on my dating profile, and I'm thinking of using self-deprecating humor as the base design. Do girls actually find this funny, or would it just make me look even more like a low self-esteem beta?
>>
>>18667804
Nah, fans just throw them on to the stage, and that's it. It's kind of like how hockey fans throw their hats into the rink.
>>
I'm a female myself but I was wondering if sex hurts for others too

I find penetration painful most of the time, but tolerable and disappears after a while. But during the actual do i get this weird slightly painful feeling which gets worse if i have to pee, in certain positions or if my bf thrusts too hard
>>
>>18667853
Male semi-virgin (ie. I've been a virgin until my late 20s and started having sex recently) here.

I've spent countless years masturbating by stimulating the base of my penis. I haven't given much attention to the tip of my penis, so when I got into fleshlights and later actual sex, the tip was where it would hurt the most.
>>
So I'm leaving the workplace soon and my guy friend has made it obvious that he wants me to stay. But today it seems like he's avoiding me, we hardly talked today and at the end he just straight up hightailed it out of there which is unusual considering we usually always stay to chill and hang out after work. I want to leave friendly with everyone and idk if I did something wrong.
>>
Ladies:

How important is penis size?
>>
Ive gotten myself into a bit of trouble with a girl.
We have known eachother for over a year now and we bith like eachother. However i have aspd (antisocial personality disorder) and this made her hesitate to start a relationship with me. I'm 21, she is 19. Recently she came over to my place to watch movies and ended up losing her virginity to me, and now she considers us to be in a relationship, however i had given up on the idea od us dating months back, but she still attracted me sexualy and so I was unable to hold back when she jumped me.
She still does have an amazing personality and im sure i could make the relationship work based on that,however
Sex is very important to me in a relationship and well, her being a virgin and me being more than adequatly hung, the sex we have had was quite awkward. She probably read too many erotic novels and was convinced she is into s&m and some pain, but when it came to it she tapped out every time i tried to go deeper inside of her
Ive ended up having sex with her with my hand around the base of my shaft so i cant go too deep, and after a couple of hours she had to leave and go home. She has multiple orgasms but ive had none and frankly ive hated the experience. This isnt the first time ive been too big for a women, and now im worried about how it caould impact out relationship. She still means a lot to me as a friend, but i dont think i could date someone that i cant enjoy sex with and *let loose* with. I took her virginity and she is acting crazy in love with me right now so i know that if i asked to break up she would be devestated
What should i do? Is there any way i could talk it over with her to find a comfortable solution for both of us? Has any of you anons/femanons had an issue with incompatible sizes in their sex life?
Is there anything i could do with her to help her accomodate me, so i can enjoy sex as well?Ive never been with a virgin before so is this perhaps normal and will she adapt to my size with time?
>>
>>18667927
It's possible that she will be able to take your dick in time. I lost my virginity recently and my bf is also bigger than the average. Sex was uncomfortable to me for like a month before the pain disappeared. If you really like her otherwise, try having sex with her some more.
>>
Said hi to this girl ive been eyeing, talked to her a bit, and nothing much. What do I say to her the next time I see her?

"Hi, good morning"
"You know, I always see you around but never got to know you, i think I do but im not so sure"
"Whats your name?"

Is it creepy saying that i think i know her? I really know her name, through my own investigation.

Man I really like this girl, just dont want to creep her out. Fuck I even know her social media accounts.m
>>
>>18667474
Thanks, anon. I'll try it out and see where I end up. HOpefully it'll go well
>>
>>18668068

No--none of that is creepy. Besides--in this era, everyone is a creep effectively due to social media.

See, you'd be a creep if you could extrapolate her menstruation cycle based on her posts on normiebook.
>>
I just want a cute girl who's a little weird like me who I can mmgo bowling with and watch funny movies with, and sperg to and listen to her sperg back. Do girls like this exist. Other boards tell me no and I am delusional
>>
>>18668246
My boyfriend and I have a relationship like you described and I have friends who are similar. So yes, we do exist.
>>
>>18668262
How'd you meet him? Could I borrow your friends for a couple decades
>>
There's this girl I matched on tinder a couple of days ago living about 40 miles from me. We've been chatting on fb and snapchat mostly ( not quite smoothly ) and I just noticed that she disappeared from my tinder matches. Should I chat more or move on ?
>>
>>18668288
If chatting on everything else is going fine, continue on. A girl I matched with deleted her tinder after she met me.
>>
>>18667415
I've had my fair share of regular bf's, but I'm on a long break from relationships. When I'm in a long term relationship, I give my all, but like, that has halted my studies and my career in the past. As in I cannot put enough energy in advancing my career while I'm working hard to look good, be good in bed, think about what I need to cook, how to run the household, or just in general be there for my bf and not be a wreck when I get home from work etc. I know a lot of women can do it, but I just don't have enough bandwidth to do it all, and do it well. I genuinely enjoy being there for my bf all the time, and I cannot go halfway into a relationship, just not able to hold back. But I still need sex. I don't fuck everything that moves, and when I do fuck someone, it's always protected. I literally just got my full checkup results again, all good here, thanks for your concerns.
I sometimes wish straight male prostitutes were more of a thing than they are, would be easier.
>>
Girls: you're at the gym and some guy is staring at you and other people around the gym inbetween his sets. Are you offended? It's a bad habit of mine to stare anyone down and I can process the mindset of a male being stared at (I'd get self-conscious if he was bigger than me and feel good if he was smaller cuz he's probably mirin) but I have no clue what girls think. I don't mean ogling here, mind you. I mean clinical researcher cold eyes staring.
>>
>>18667594
General rule: if in any doubt, see you doctor, do all the tests you can.

With that said, this might be a little bit of internal bleeding that might heal itself in a few days if you let it rest? It happened with me when I was dry already after lots of sex with my bf, and he kept on going, and his penis just hurt me inside. I didn't even notice the pain that much while we were having sex, only realized what was up later. It looked like what you described at first. Healed real quick, but had to rest a bit.
>>
>>18667836
I LOVE a guy who can laugh at himself, but that sort of thing has to come in small doses. Put some bits of that sort of humour here and there, but don't write the whole thing like that, like you said, it might come off as insecure.
>>
>>18668271
>Could I borrow your friends for a couple decades

Ariel Castro is that you?
>>
>>18666910
What does it mean if I've kissed a married woman and she enjoyed it.

I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>18666910
Do girls really find it off-putting when you know a guy is virgin in his 20s?
>>
>>18667903
Isn't it about time we added this to the FAQ?
Every goddamn thread, I swear.
>>
>>18667220
My mental non verbal response to this is.
"You're right, I can't handle someone so unstable so I don't deserve [that fate] nor do I want it."

And its a quote that has been requotted to death.
>>
Girls
Say a guy is giving oral to a chick.
then discharge comes out?
how should the guy react or just carry on without saying anything?
>>
>>18668369
More than anything, I wonder if there's something wrong with him if he's in his late 20s and virgin.
>>
>>18668369
Early 20s, not really. 24ish and older, it's weird
>>
>>18668413
>>18668369
A virgin after 20 is sad and really weird.
>>
>>18668381
Suck it up. Men always discharge during oral and we're generally expected to deal with it.
>>
Guys

Do you ever comment on the way your girlfriend spends her money?
Do you ever comment negatively on the way she dresses, does her make up or hair?
>>
File: bw4.jpg (22KB, 277x296px) Image search: [Google]
bw4.jpg
22KB, 277x296px
>>18668369
Virgin dude rule number 1; don't fucking tell girls you're a virgin.
>>
>>18668499
Fedoras will most likely give positive comments on your looks, only asshole chads would think of saying something bad.

Mentioning money would probably only happen if there is proof of bad spending.
>>
>>18668359
It means her husband stopped treating her as lover he loves years ago and your kiss remainded her that her sex life isnt as dead as their bedroom situation suggest.

Time to cuck the husband. Go in bareback, because she has provider already.

>>18668499
Only if i want to make her mad in matter of seconds. Why do you ask?
>>
>>18667491
They're nice
>>18668298
I feel good when guys check me out
>>18668369
No I prefer that.
>>
>>18668544
>Why do you ask?
My boyfriend keeps making nasty comments and it is making me really mad.
Just wondering if it is normal or he's just a bit of an asshole.
>>
File: another single mom.png (245KB, 1072x944px) Image search: [Google]
another single mom.png
245KB, 1072x944px
>>18668549
Well, as far as /fa/shion goes, it is all unknown for me, so all i need to know is to obey my gf commands on what to wear. If for whatever reason he wants you to dress in a certain way, you need to find compromise. Only other option is break up. Have you tried to stand your ground yet aka asserting dominance a bit?

And the money issue, just can simply tell him to shut up since it is your money, but if you ever marry, the money spending arguing can get really bad. If he is stingy with money, he will be like that forever and it will get only worse later.

Tldr tell/ask him and not /adv. If you dont master communication skill tree, you will join the divorce statistics and maybe even become single mother.
>>
>>18668549
plenty of guys do that
apparently gives that asshole vibe that girls love so much, in fact the more they insult them the more clingy bitches they can get
>>
Guys (preferably insecure guys):
Bf has anxiety and assorted mental issue which makes him think he's not good enough for me. That's nonsense of course, I love him. Any tips on how to convince him that I really mean it? I understand that I can't make his issues go away, but is there anything I can maybe do to at least alleviate the doubts? I don't really know how to approach this problem since I am hyper confident myself.
>>
>>18668579
I'm the same way mentally. Just keep supporting him but push him to go out of his comfort zone and seek help. I'm trying to do the same and my ex is doing her best to keep me from sinking.
>>
>>18668579
I'm insecure;
Maybe remind him of the concept of self-forefilling prophecy?

How thoughts become words and words become actions and actions turn into character and our character is our destiny.

Some insecure guys find their way out and others are bound to be alone. Give it good effort but, don't waste your life.
>>
>>18668579
Tell him to get his head out of his ass and that there's a reason you're dating him. The could become a genuine problem if it persists.
>>
File: dont date broken people.png (138KB, 540x488px) Image search: [Google]
dont date broken people.png
138KB, 540x488px
>>18668579
Pic related.

You fight insecurity by ignoring all his babbling and hoping for best. Instead of
>but you are perfect for me, ofc i love you
which will negate inside his head, simply ignore him and continue as normal. Every single babble of his. Or pic related.

One day his questioning of your loyality and love will break you two apart. Tell him to stop doing that or that you will break up. Maybe this simple ultimatum will do the trick.
>>
I hate watching shows like Modern Family with young love. I feel like I basically missed out on my entire youth. No friends or interactions with anyone until I was 16. Man it just feels like a waste of life. Is this a man only thing? Any ladies feel this way?
>>
>>18668579
>Any tips on how to convince him that I really mean it?
You can't convince him if he really has a mental illness as you state in your post. Likewise you can't convince depressed people to be happy because their life is good, or convince people with anorexia that they are actually not fat, or convince someone with paranoia the CIA isn't stalking them.
>>
>>18668616

Well, I didn't make any close friends or have any romantic relationships until I went to uni at 19 and I'm a female. But I don't feel like I missed out somehow. I was a damn teenager, the fuck did I know back then. I'm glad I took the time to grow into who I am, before getting other people involved in my life. I'm 25 now and in a fulfilling, wonderful relationship with a guy I love. Teenage fumblings seem very unappealing and awkward in comparison to that.
>>
>>18668634
Ah well I'm still 18 and haven't got it figured out yet and have an identity crisis a bit, so maybe in a few years I won't care as much. Glad you're happy
>>
Guys, I have been dating this girl for about a month, we've slept together twice but I've realized that I don't really want to be in a relationship at all. She's a nice girl and I don't have any problems with her but Id just rather be single in general.

Can anyone give me any advice on the best way to end it? I feel like it shouldn't be too big of a thing as we've only been out a few times but I'm still unsure on the best way to go about it/what to say etc.
>>
>>18668583
>>18668587
>>18668589
>>18668614
>>18668625
Thanks for all the responses. For the record, he is seeking help and I see a genuine desire to get better in him, so he has that going for him. I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing, ie. doing the typical girlfriend shit (saying I love you, supporting him etc.) and refusing to participate in the discussion when he's trying to tear himself down.
>>
File: 54f.jpg (64KB, 600x864px) Image search: [Google]
54f.jpg
64KB, 600x864px
>>18668641
>Dear femanon, you are honestly great girl, but i have realized that relationship is too much work for me at the moment and i simply want to stay single. If by any chance you still want my dick, feel free to call for quick sex, but you will never be my girlfriend.
No matter what you say, she will probably break down and cry while trying to plug hole in her chest by big dosaged of chocolate and ice cream.

Maybe next time dont pretend you want to be bf and giving girls false hope while cum and dumping them.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>18668642
Don't just leave him to his devices if he starts tearing himself apart. Cuddle with him, tell him you love him. I know how he feels and I want nothing more than for someone to talk to and listen to me and hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok.
>>
>>18668658
I never pretended I wanted a gf, we've been out on a few dates and liked each other enough to have sex, this isn't high school.. but I'd rather try and be a little sensitive than a dick about the whole thing
>>
>>18668664
That's what I do. I didn't mean that I leave him alone by saying I refuse to participate in the discussion. I just don't want to fall in the trap of trying to find a reason I love him because he can rationalize his way out of everything. ("I'm stupid." "No, you aren't, you're the top of your class." "But everyone else is even more stupid." etc. etc., this can go on for hours.) I comfort him emotionally, but I don't do these pointless discussions.
>>
>>18668668
You ever try not coddling him?
>>
>>18668616
Modern family kills me. I want a Phil Claire relationship, they're so happy. I'll never have that.
>>
File: mommy issues.jpg (28KB, 723x350px) Image search: [Google]
mommy issues.jpg
28KB, 723x350px
>>18668666
>never pretended
Oh you did. By asking her on dates. That is how gfs and bfs are made.

Girls favorite form of break ups is ghosting. Simply never talk to her again and ignore every message she sends you.

And cowards like to use asshole break up. They simply start to treating you like shit, abusing you, ignoring you and so on. And they do all of this simply hoping you will reach the breaking point and break up with them for you.

The clean cut (aka being dick and tell her the real reason straight away) hurts a lot, but it is the most humane thing there is. Every other strategy is like slow torture. And if you use text, they wont even have to show you their tears or rage and keep their dignity.

>>18668673
Pic related?
>>
>>18668675
Ghosting seems like an asshole move in itself, I was thinking of calling her and doing it that way seems a bit better than text or in person
>>
>>18668682
Break up is one sided. Texting is god tier. You dont waste her time and dont give her false hope by "asking her to date" just to break up her heart. If she will want response or ask additional question, she can easily text or call you back.
>>
>>18668675
I never understood codependency with guys. The only advice I'd be able to give would be to him. Either way, I hope he man's up and stops doubting himself.
>>
>>18667014
>4chan helping
are you high?
>>
>>18668499
Not really but I don't see a problem doing it. Unless it's like constantly and pointlessly ragging on it.
>>
File: skinny vs normal.jpg (63KB, 792x1220px) Image search: [Google]
skinny vs normal.jpg
63KB, 792x1220px
>>18668691
>reacting to 14 hours cold post
You are high.
>>
>>18668634
I'm freaking out though. I was hoping to blossom and find soul mate at uni but I'm joining the military instead for some reason and now I'm freaking out because I won't meet my uni soul mate and I'll Never be happy and this feels really bad
>>
>>18668686
Yeah when you put it like that it sounds better. Would it not come across as a bit shitty if it's just a text?
>>
>>18668702
>shitty
You live inside of some fairy tale or something? Girls mostly want boyfriends, husbands, stable future. They rarely want just sex.

You will be just another life lesson for her on how majority of boys only wants sex. Yes it will be shitty for her no matter what. So now finally man up and send her that bomb truth that you are like rest.

You cant sugar coat it.
>>
Girls and guys

Just because the opportunity for sex is available, doesn't mean you should. Right?
>>
>>18668718
You sound like you have a bit of an agenda, there isn't any malice here it just hasn't worked out for the guy. It happens to all of us

>>18668768

Depends on the situation m8, sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth
>>
>>18668499

Yes and yes. I'm a money guy, I own a business for a living, do my own accounting, so yea, I'm really anal about money and I'll let you know about it bluntly. As far as appearances, I try to avoid that but if you're dolled up like a whore, I'll call you out on it. I don't like that shit.

>>18668549

Well you're attracted to him so he's obviously an asshole. ;)
>>
>>18668666

You shouldn't be having sex until you're in a committed relationship. Actually you shouldn't be having sex until marriage, but I'll waive that in today's world because most people can't restrain themselves.
>>
>>18668787

>Depends on the situation m8, sometimes it's more trouble than it's worth

There is a girl I know that's started showing signs that she wants to fuck. I've never had a girlfriend before, and I haven't had sex in 7 years. But, the fact she's hinting she wants sex is causing me a lot of internal stress. Even tho she's cute. My conscious mind is saying I shouldn't do it, whereas my biological instinct is telling me the exact opposite
>>
File: starfish.jpg (285KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
starfish.jpg
285KB, 500x375px
>>18668787
>agenda
Yes, my agenda is to be blunt, to the point and to help anons. Thanks for your concern.

>>18668793
>no sex until marriage
That is like buying house without ever being inside. Sex should be fun, but plently of people are starfish or just terrible at it without wanting to improve. Cant recommend.

>>18668795
Ask her on date dummy. Use condom and you wont even risk getting trapped or getting aids.
>>
>>18668801

>Ask her on date dummy. Use condom and you wont even risk getting trapped or getting aids

I can't justify it. I never want to get married, so what's the point of even dating to begin with? That just potentially leads to marriage or accidental pregnancy.
>>
>>18668804
>never want to marry
Plenty of as broken girls as yourself in todays society. They are afraid of commitment and their biggest fear is pregnancy. Go get vasectomy and feel free to date same minded people as yourself.

>you have 2/3 chance of not even getting phantom pain and it is 100% effective if you pick the closed variant
>>
>>18668812

As I said before, my conscious mind doesn't feel right about it. I like girls, but for some reason the thought of me having a girlfriend feels wrong. Like it's something I'm not suppose to experience. I don't really know how to explain it. It's like my instinctual side and my free mind conflict very much on this topic.

>get a vasectomy

I appreciate the advice, but I would never feel comfortable having that done
>>
>>18668818
>>>/Psycholog/
>>
>>18668847

That's a board here?
>>
Asperger/clueless fucker here. First relationship at 28, now 30, gf lives with me. We moved to a new state a few months ago and don't know anyone else here either.

We're good 80% of the time, but that other 20%, little things set her off. At low points, I ask if I'm keeping her around because I care, or because I "have to" (she lost her mom to suicide at a young age, has a lot of PTSD, etc).

I'm at a low point now and feeling trapped. I'm not sure if I'm distorting this either (and not just in a "women complain" way), or if I'm not capable of clicking with anyone. How do I know whether to save it or call it quits?
>>
>>18668858

>first relationship at 28

How was that? What was it like, confusing?
>>
>>18666910
When is checking out a girl appropriate?

Okay, I meant to say that men or woman like to get looked at(well upto a certain limit). And some feel good as well. When is looking or checking out some girl appropriate?
>>
>>18668859
Yes, but not "as" much as I thought. At least, most of it isn't "relationship" stuff so much as "roommates 101," balancing a budget, and dealing with our own personal issues (as well as "common sense" things). I think we're strongest when we're able to recognize our own issues and support each other in that, and weakest when we set each other off.

We've been together about 2.5 years. We don't know if we're going to be compatible in 5. There are assorted disagreements that get discussed from time to time. She's super apprehensive about kids, because she doesn't want a kid to have our issues, and she worries I'll be too scatterbrained/mess up the little things. I want kids, though I feel a lot of that is I want to do a better job parenting than my dad.

Whatever I do, I want to make sure that we're either together and the fights stop, or we part on good terms. And maybe it's I'm not actually ready for a real relationship, since I didn't get to be a fuckboy when I was younger, and am catching up. I dunno. What I do know is I've had to grow up fast to make up for inexperience, though a lot of insecurity is there.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170829-112724.jpg (156KB, 1080x436px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170829-112724.jpg
156KB, 1080x436px
She quit snapping me brehs
Not gonna doublesnap, that's just desperate
However I am desperate so I almost want to
>>
What kind of girls qt nerdy lanklets like? How to find out what type of girl likes the qt nerdy lanklet I'm talking with without just asking flatly??

Please help me out ;_;
>>
>>18668909

Oh ok

I'm 27 and I've never had a girlfriend before. So I was curious
>>
>>18668926

I don't understand any of this.
>>
>>18668936
Why don't you just flirt with him?
>>
Do girls ever approach guys at bars, clubs, etc with the intention of anything beyond a one night stand?
>>
>>18668962
I don't know how because I'm probably really autistic
I know it's common to send guys revealing photos and dirty texts but we both are against casual sex stuff so he wouldn't like it ;_;
>>
>>18668968
Just ask the dude normally.
>>
>>18668970
H-how?
>>
>>18668936
I'm a lanklet. Most of us like cute girls, that I've talked to, over Sophia Vagara or Kate Upton type model bods. I won't speak for every lanklet though.
>>18668973
Does he know you're interested? Just ask "what type of girls are you into"
>>
>>18668968
That's not how you flirt, dumbass.
Just be nice to him, tell him you like him, compliment him, try to get him to spend time with you alone.
>>
>>18668978
>Does he know you're interested?
I don't know, he is so hard to read....
I feel like asking him this just flatly like that would be too intrusive and maybe expose me too
I'm so clueless
>>
>>18668990
How old are the two of you? Is he as autistic as you or no?
>>
>>18668936
I am a lanklet and do not notice women who are not 30 pounds heavier than me. Though that may be a personal thing
>>
>>18668998
Lanklet here girls heavier than me make me feel bad about myself
>>
>>18668979
I do that but it's just how I am to my friends. It's not very romantic ;_;

>>18668979
We are in our 20s and he is even more autistic than me but in genius assburgers way. I'm just really bad at social clues and socialising.
>>
>>18667576

"You're not bad. I'll keep you as a reserve in case I can't find someone better. Don't go running away now."
>>
Girls:

I've noticed when interacting with women some are great, nice and open while others are just nasty. For me there is no inbetween. What is appropriate when dealing with girls that have such problems? I have one women who I haven't said two words to always on my case who is this short fat older Filipino woman, and I have women who look great who are super friendly. What's going on?
>>
>>18669002
I became a lanklet because I wanted the size difference
>>
I'm confused. This foreign girl I was dating for about 2 months who suddenly let me down softly due to "my mother is sick I need to go back home a month early". She blocked me and a few of my close friends on FB and blocked me on IG even though her acc is private and I wasnt even following her. However she still has me on Line and Skype which we occasionally chat still. However yesterday I noticed that she had unblocked me on FB (for at least 24 hours). I was gonna FR her but decided to wait. Now she blocked me again.

What the hell is she doing? I mean she did say she would add me again in a month after she ended things.
>>
>>18669037
She's playing with you. Just drop her like a hot potato
>>
>known girls for years
>one of her best friends
>love her, have told her how I feel about her, want a relationship
>have brought this up several times throughout the years, she always tells me "I'm not ready yet" or "you're too good for me"
>I know that she's slept with a minimum of 52 (that I've confirmed) men including at least three gangbangs and she started at 13 and is 28 now.
>People used to tell me stories about her, how she fucks everyone and anyone
>Yet she's never fucked me, or even kissed me.
>I constantly loan her money, help her with her kids (none of which share a father), etc
>I just want her to be happy and well taken care of because I felt I let her down back in the day by not beating the shit out of people that called her a whore

She's the nicest, prettiest, and most gorgeous girl I've ever met in my life. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

>inb4 I just want to fuck her

She's never admitted it but I have suspicions that she was molested as a child and that might explain her promiscuity and perhaps her hesitancy to be with me, but I've never judged her on any of that, or the stories I heard about her, anything. I'm still a virgin (wanting to save myself for her) so sex isn't an immediate desire. In fact, I'd like to marry her before we even did that, because I have more "traditional" beliefs.

I dunno /adv/, I just feel that I owe her for not being able to "protect" her years ago when all of those men were talking themselves into her pants. Am I fucked in the head? Should I just move on?
>>
>>18669038
I mean I knew it was gonna end eventually just not the way it did lol. I just want to remain on good terms and just be friends on FB. Realistically I will probably never see her again due her literally living on the other side of the world.

Personally I think she was just seeing if I stalked her FB page every day and would immediately add her once I noticed I was unblocked lol
>>
>>18669045
This must be bait.
>>
>>18669060

It's not, honest to God. I met this girl when I moved to a new school in the 8th grade and it was love at first sight. I still remember what she was wearing that day. I cosigned on her house because she had poor credit, paid off her credit card debits, even had a few of her friends try to get with me because they see how I treat and pamper her.

I guess the only thing that really bothers me is we'll be out in public somewhere, perhaps eating at a restaurant, and someone will mention "your boyfriend" and she'll go "he's just a friend" and giggle. It's emasculating.

I'm just holding out that one day she'll add the boy to that, and then eventually agree to be Mrs. Anon.
>>
>>18669033
>What is appropriate when dealing with girls that have such problems?
Enjoy talking to the nice ones. When you run into aggressive people, deescalate and move away. Don't engage, be bare minimum level of polite, keep a casual and unthreatening demeanor. Respond to anything they say with, "Huh." and "Alright." and "Cool." or the like. Shrug off whatever she says. Don't look offended or anything, that might rile her up. Make an excuse to leave the premises or to ignore her.
>>
>>18668642
>>18668579
I know that I have a lot of problems with caretaking and saving people. I've read through Melody Beattie's Coependent No More and I've started going to Codependents Anonymous. I've been currently avoiding needy people, because I don't know how to keep boundaries. It might be helpful to read into those things. You might not be codependent, but acquiring knowledge about codependency can help you avoid an unhealthy relationship.
I would urge you to not get too caught up in proving yourself to him. Maybe go to a therapist yourself or together to get perspectives on how to best support him while encouraging him to support himself.
>>
File: Manlet_e1bbc4_6015192.jpg (281KB, 650x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet_e1bbc4_6015192.jpg
281KB, 650x1300px
>Girls
Is 5' 9" /175cm to short for you?
Weight is 155 lbs / 70 kg.
>>
>>18668936

Don't listen to the fat fetishists. You're not gonna get a worthwhile guy if you're fat. With that said, nerdy guys are easily intimidated and like shy girls because they are non-threatening. Preferably shy girls with a pronounced nurturing side.
What's your real personality? And are you fat?
>>
>>18669124
No. I'm 5'7 and I would date a 5'9 guy.
>>
I MADE A HUGE MISTAKE why did I move to another country, there'll be plenty of people and friends and none of them will be good because language barrier sure I'll learn but we'll never communicate and Do bants and make each other giggle and by joining the military I just wasted 3 years of my social life fuck fuck
>>
>>18669124
>>18669150
Height difference of >4" is one of the things that correlates most with relationship satisfaction for women.
>>
>>18669060
>>18669077

I'll just add this, and then I'm going to get sad enough and go drink.

>few years ago
>she comes asking me for a couple hundred dollars
>before I can say yes she says
>I'll suck your dick if you give it to me
>I asked her how often she did this
>she broke down crying telling me about all these men she had fucked and sucked to get money because she was broke and desperate
>I told her to never do that again, to come to me if she needed help and I wasn't going to take advantage of her
>Told her that she'd never need to offer herself up to me for money, that I was ashamed that she felt she needed to do that to get help from me

Kinda wish I had gotten the BJ now. She might have respected me more if I had treated her like shit.
>>
>>18669159
Cool shit.
I still would date a guy around my height.
>>
>>18666910
To women:

What do you mean when you're saying that you going to do something with your (male) friend?

For more context:

Writing with this chick from Tinder and we get along. She is currently for few weeks out of town (work related) so we can't meet immediately. I asked her what her plans were for the next few days and she said is has some plans with a (male) friend.

Should I pursue this relation or is it already over because of the distance?
>>
>>18669169
>What do you mean when you're saying that you going to do something with your (male) friend?
That I am going to do something with a male friend.
>>
>>18669169

>"Please, /adv/, read this random chick's mind for me."

She's the only one who knows what she means. Ask her. And if you have doubts about a Tinder match already, then nah, it's not worth it. Plenty of other fish in the sea.
>>
>>18669176
Well, okay, maybe it's just me browsing too much /pol/ and not wanting to become a cuck.

Is there a time frame in which I should meet her or else her interest drops? What would be the signs that she could not be interested anymore?
>>
>>18669180
In hindsight I realize that my question was kind of stupid, still thanks for your time and advice
>>
>>18669159
So I need to look for women shorter than 5'5" or taller than 6'1"?
>>
>>18669159
Source?
>>
File: 1501509266515.jpg (34KB, 341x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501509266515.jpg
34KB, 341x454px
Do women have sexual fantasies about being abused/raped?
>>
>>18669124
No? 5'9 is still taller than most women, and I'd be perfectly fine dating a guy my height. I've never actually met a guy shorter than me though.

>>18669169
I think you're reading way too far into this. Why don't you ask her if she would be interested in making some plans for after she's back in town?

>>18669281
I don't. I enjoy sex an an expression of affection and mutual desire.
>>
>>18669124
Don't fall for 4chan meme.
5'9" is good height for a man, 5'9" women is a very tall.
And the taller you're the higher your weight should be
>>
I was always wondering, since I am a total social retard who never had any friends let alone a gf, how a relationship with someone changes so you get so close as to fuck.
How do you initiate it even, or when do you know the right time?

pls post your gender, ty very much
>>
>>18669281
Some might, I have nightmares about being tortured and raped.
I had way too many people try and rape me for real for that to be a nice fantasy.

A special fuck you goes out to both those drunkards who chased me with their bottomless beer bottles and threw them at my head, AND my boyfriend of the time whom I ran to and said I made that shit up. (One of my friends was raped and killed a few weeks after that. RIP)
>>
>>18667220
Well, you aren't looking for someone to "handle", you are looking for someone to date.
>>
>>18669594
Do you live in Detroit?
>>
>>18669594

Holy shit dude. Where do you live, Germany?

>>18669469

Pfft get out of here, you half pint. Kids inherit their height from the mother. Nobody wants dwarves for kids. Tall girls are a blessing.
>>
>>18669590
It's a complex thing, it's easier to practice it than to explain it. Biology, sociopsychology, sociology itself, cultural anthropology, politics, economics, etc all have long studies on this.
From a female, subjective, non-scientific perspective... I just talk to humans that seem nice enough, seem trustworthy enough, are fun to have conversations with. When all flows well, we just naturally get closer.
>>
Girl I known for a while but were never close with basicly threw herself at me at the party without me even flirting with her. We havent really talked before that and since. Does it sounds like one time thing or should I contact her?
>>
>>18669612
>>18669619
Detroit? I guess they would have come with guns there, and I would not be alive.

Just a regular day in NW Hungary. I'm really lucky, the bottles flew away next to me. Another friend was also lucky, they knocked her out, but left her to bleed without raping her, she just needed some stitching up. I keep wearing hoodies, learning martial arts, I run, but like... I'm not convinced any of that helps, really. Oh and the police only ever took note of the murder case, forgot to say fuck the police.
>>
>>18669624
>When all flows well, we just naturally get closer.
Well, that's the point I do not understand. I do not know what "flows well" in a relationship acording to courtship is. Neither do I know how to get closser to someone let alone how to preform it naturally.

Can you give an example maybe from your life?
Maybe it would help if you'd describe the settings, circumstances your and your partner's actions and emotions.
>>
>>18669654
Practice, practice, practice.
You do not have to fail for it to succeed, but you might fail a few times before you get things right.

Let's say you like some DJ. You look for some of their setlists, end up in some deep weird forums of the web where people obsessed with said DJ post. You ask for some information, somebody responds. You go there next time to ask something else, and accidentally the same person responds again. You keep bumping into each other, you start to remember their nick name, and what they have posted. They always seem genuinely friendly, it gives you a good feeling when you see they responded. You check if they have some IM on their profile, and you add them on skype. You say hi on skype, they say hi back. You start talking. It turns out that they are from the same town as you are. You end up meeting up for coffee. They seem very different, but nicer than their online selves. You hang out over and over. First time is an awkward handshake. Next time you hesitantly hug each other when you meet. Third time it's a more confident hug.

.... That's where I end it, don't want to write a novel, I hope you get the idea.
>>
>>18669690
Thank you for your elaboration. But how I have mentioned before ">>18669590 I am a total social retard who never had any friends let alone a gf".

You see, I am 25 years old and I never even menaged to get a friend. At very best I menaged not to get bullied and set some sort of status quo between me and mostly work space acquaintances. So pardon me very much but I really do not get the idea unfortunately.
I do not even have online friends. I use skype only for work purposes and I have never posted on a forum or that sort of thing. 4chan is my only source of human interaction.

So please, by all means, go on!
>>
>>18666910

I like this girl I'm talking to as a friend.

How do I stablish a relationship without her thinking that I want to be her boyfriend? Should I just talk to her like I do to my bros?
>>
So, I'm chatting with this brazilian girl and we have a comfy friendship. We were talking about our dreams in life and I tell her that I want to travel, but job is shit and probably 15 days of holydays a year won't be enough, so I'll settle for a threesome with an asian qt and a jamaican jungle goddes. She tells me about how she would like to have a more transgressive sex behavior, that she did a threesome but she didn't like it. She goes on telling me about what she likes to do in sex, and what kind of dicks she wants. I'm kinda attonished because I'm so unexperienced about sex.

Femanons, could I expect to have sex with this girl or she is opening up in a friendly way like I'm her girlfriend?
>>
you like a guy, he likes you too and it all fucks up for stupid reasons before he had a chance to make a move. months down the line by some chance you end up hooking up, only for things to become more complicated and you stop talking completely.
fast forward almost half a year later and he messages you out of nowhere and comes back into your life, you talk almost everyday but he's very hot and cold, coming and going as he pleases, having a very "bipolar" personality in general.
he's pretty much ignoring me now.
why did he come back? just to resurface all the feelings i had for him that i had almost completely forgotten about?
what the fuck is the point of this?
he's a gemini if it makes any difference, i know they can be extremely two faced.
>>
>>18669745
I would guess he had no consideration about your feelings whatsoever.
He comes and goes as he pleases and probably only to please himself.

And no, it does not make any difference what sodiac sign you or he has. Astrologie is bullocks.
>>
File: MEDIOCRE.jpg (78KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
MEDIOCRE.jpg
78KB, 960x717px
>Can't get it up consistently with a girl I've been seeing
>Get Viagra prescription from doctor
Girls: Would you think it would be awkward if I told you about this? I can't tell if I should just let her know that I'm going with the nuclear option. Will it make her excited that we'll probably finally be able to fuck without issue? Or is it going to make her feel like I can't get attracted to her naturally?
>>
>>18669710
I really would recommend that you go to your nearest library (yes, the brick and mortar one), and hit up the sociopsychology section for some generic books.
Say hi to the librarian, feel tree to tell them some random girl told you to come and look up introduction to social sciences books or something.

It really takes ages to explain everything, we all learn our whole lives.

Force yourself to talk to people, and to listen to people. Don't think too much about what they say, just listen, say whatever comes out as a response, and let it go. Continue a little bit longer than what feels comfortable.

Do you have any family to practice with? Like can you help your granny or some neighbour go to the market to get veggies or something?

Again, practice is the best!
>>
>>18669785
I'm so sorry to say this to you, but I think it's the latter. Unless the doctor told you about some specific illness that causes this. If there's like a well defined thing, some hormone deficiency or whatever, I'd be totally fine with Viagra, otherwise I'm like ?!
>>
File: 1482213098972.jpg (111KB, 805x569px) Image search: [Google]
1482213098972.jpg
111KB, 805x569px
>>18669799
Oh no, there's definitely an issue going on. I've seen this doctor before, and this has happened multiple times with other girls. I have some sort of problem going on with lower abdomen/pelvic floor that's effecting my ability to maintain erections. This is the first time that the doctor decided to prescribe ED medication for it, after I told him how it's ruining my sexlife.
>>
>>18669793
>sociopsychology section for some generic books.
my local library has neither a sociology nor a psychology section unfortunately
>Force yourself to talk to people
I am from germany. Here it is very uncommon to have random shallow small talk with strangers.
Usually you need a specific reason why you started a conversation with someone. Be it the current time, directions or any oder sort of infromation.
>Do you have any family to practice with? Like can you help your granny or some neighbour go to the market to get veggies or something?
Well, my grandparents already have passed away. My parents live in another town and we are on in neutral sort of relationship.
I live in a flat, but on my floor I have no neighbours and the rest of the house is inhabited by foreigners who do not speak my language.

I am not making this shit up as ridicules as it sounds.
>>
>>18669731

hey femanooons, I'm bumping!
>>
>>18669822
Na ja... Also du kanst doch mit the neighbors probieren. lol Sorry, mein Deutsch ist echt schlecht. I don't know, what sort of immigrants? Like I know some Chinese who were like flooding my schoolmate with gifts cause she helped them read bureaucratic mail, rephrased it in simple words, in exchange for them helping her with her Chinese studies (pronunciation, writing, etc). But I also had some Afghan neighbors who would just randomly invite people for tea, others would be angry if I just made eye contact even.

Also... I know Germany relatively well. Despite the surface, Germans are also humans. So if you join any club or gym or go to any pub or got to a random concert or whatever, you will be able to at least say hi to more people than you do now.

I mean... You also might just want to travel a bit? Like even if it's just hitting a random Innsbruck or Berlin hostel full of Americans, sitting in the lobby some interaction is inevitable.

Just throwing some random ideas out there...
Any meetup.com meetups in your area?
>>
>>18666998
same thing lol except im 21 shes 28 my first time too. it was fine
>>
>>18669913
>I don't know, what sort of immigrants?
Well, there seem to be two mayor groups at least. Some eastern europeans, probably russian, ukranian or maybe polish and people from the middle east, maybe syrian. They tend to meet up secluded within their big families and more often then not the atmospphere between them gets heated up. I really do not want to get caught inbetween the crossfire.

I'd move out, but financially I have some difficulties. I am a studend an rely on my part time job. I can sustain myself but there is nothing left to spare. Also I suffer from a chronic illness that evokes reocuring strong pain up to a point where I am immobalized. It is incurable.

Well even though I am a student I was not able to make any friends, by now I have "asked" everyone in my vicinity without any success. I havebeen rejected heavily.

>Despite the surface, Germans are also humans. So if you join any club or gym or go to any pub or got to a random concert or whatever, you will be able to at least say hi to more people than you do now.
Well, I am a german myslef and yes, germans are human after all. Before my illness broke out I went to a gym and "Sportverein" (sports club) regularily, yet I was unable to even make acquaintances.

>You also might just want to travel a bit?
I'd like to but I lack the money.

>meetup.com
Just checked it out. For my city + 50 km there are mostly activities regading religion or some sort of hiking. I am not religious and dou to my helath condition I am not very mobile.

Do you have any other suggestions?
>>
Do girls ever approach guys at bars, clubs, etc with the intention of anything beyond a one night stand?
>>
>>18670006
Do guys?

It's possible but unlikely, you generally only approach in those types of places for a fun night and nothing more, if you wanted something serious you'd try other things. But, some might try anyway. Lord knows I did, gave up on the online dating scene, friends ran out of other friends to introduce me to, ran out of eligible bachelors at work/school, so I got desperate enough to try and make some friends at bars. Though I knew what I was getting into and wasn't shocked when 100% of them wanted nothing to do with me once the alcohol ran dry. Back to the drawing board I guess.
>>
>>18669977
Keep looking online then.
Do you frequent krautchan at all?
It's a very different vibe, but like, maybe ask people there, too?

I think I have heard of some similar illness before, it sounds terrible, and just that illness itself can make you close off from others, like you don't want to suffer in front of others, etc etc

Whatever.

I really ran out of ideas. Do check out that library once more, though. Or the library of your school?

Either way I'm off now, good luck, and virtual hugs, anon!
>>
>>18670006
>>18670013
I know a few people who have been in relationships that have begun from meeting on a night out; one of them is now married and has two kids.
>>
>>18670022
Yeah as I said in my post, anything is possible, but numbers are against you.
>>
>>18670006
Depends. One thing I've learned is if they're a bit older (at least late 20s) then they might be looking for someone to date.

If they're younger, they just want your D.
>>
>>18670006
Yes, the girl I'm currently seeing cold approached me at a bar a few months ago.
>>
File: All that Jazz.png (644KB, 741x1014px) Image search: [Google]
All that Jazz.png
644KB, 741x1014px
>>18669785
>>18669812
Pls respond
>>
>>18670018
Thank you and good night.
>krautchan
is down
>library
I am from time to time in the library for my studies. Within talking is forbidden. The personal is mostly male. When I tried to pick up a small talk with someone I only got annoyed glances.

Well, thank you nevertheless.
>>
>>18669812
Oh uhm same woman as >>18669799
I mean as long as you don't just say you have to pop a pill to get hard, but also sum up the reason why real quick, she must be excited!
>>
To girls.
Would you cuckold a boyfriend if he tells you that is his fantasy?
Do you find that a hot thing, posibility to sleep with other guys to makehim and you happy while he is faitfull to you
>>
How often do girls like it rough in bed? I know this will vary from girl to girl but do most girls like to be dominated from time to time?
>>
>>18670251
Probably not, even with permission it feels unfaithful and I'm just a very monogamous person. I wouldn't even do a 3way
>>
>>18670252
Depends.
In theory, I get off to the idea of being absolutely pounded, that's the kind of porn I watch, nothing makes me cum faster than imagining being in that position

In reality though, I can barely be fingered without a great deal of pain which takes me completely out of the mood.

Being dominated in general though, always a turn on. I like him to be in charge (even if we're still technically equals) and follow his lead to the best of my ability
>>
>>18670275
But when you're watching porn are you not playing with yourself? Is it just being tense while being with another person that makes it hurt?
>>
>>18669642
>girl wants to fuck me
>do i have autism?
Yes, you have autism. Whatever her intentions are, simply ask her on date. If you will look into her eyes and smile like retard, somethibg will surely happen. My bet is sex. Dont forget condoms.

>>18669716
All you have to do to be put into friendzone is to not trying to stick your dick into her. Simply ask hervto hang out with other bros on actions.

>>18669745
>bipolar
Run and doesnt look back.

>>18669785
Stop fapping. Do kegel excercises. Never consume porn ever again.

>>18669868
How do you expect to have sex when you arent even able to see each othet? Ask her on date? And yes, girls can be as horny and kinky as boys.

>>18670275
>barely fingered
https://www.vaginismus.com/vaginismus-treatment/
>>
Girls: have you ever experienced instant sexual tension with strangers? If so, how did it happen and what did the guy do to make you feel that way? This has been happening to me recently. I obviously don't record myself and don't know how Im achieving this.
>>
>>18670287
I masturbate with a vibrator lol. I'm a clitoral person, not much a vaginal person.

If I'm doing it myself, it's less painful because I know my own limits and exactly when to stop, but it still doesn't feel good really. When I'm with someone else, yes there's the nerves factor playing a big role, and also because they can't feel what I'm feeling they don't know the second it's going down hill, they have to wait for me to tell them which takes a couple secs.

>>18670290
Man I'm really sick of vaginismus being the go to thing doctor 4chan diagnoses. I don't have a broken pussy man I'm just a tight scared virgin. What about this is so hard for dudes on 4chan to understand? Sick of seeing this goddamn link that only applies to literally the smallest minority of people. Yall like web MD
>>
>>18670302
Kind of depending on what you mean by "instant", it's not a "at first sight" thing, but within the first conversation I knew I was into them.

For me personally, it's happened when he's approached me without any coaxing from my end, was teeming with confidence, knew exactly what he wanted and that was me.
It's difficult to describe really. They've just been very smooth.
>>
>>18670303
>don't have a broken pussy
>cant even insert fingers without hurting
Sure. Maybe it is time to visit gyno.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHhy2Gk_xik

So a friend recently posted this in a group chat, laughing about how I dress like that asian guy on top of being in a technical major. Is this something I should actually give a shit about or did he just find a good way to rattle my cage?
>>
>>18670316
I have, who says there's nothing wrong with me. I'm just a virgin who's nervous about sex. Like literally every person in existence was/is.
Lets see your med degree mate
>>
>>18670325
You sure it's not a chronic case of desert vag?
>>
>>18670325
>you need to be cook in order to tell if food is tasty
>you need to be doctor to tell if you got problem or not
>sounds like fallacy
I am not trying to attack you or anything. I am just saying that you should be able to insert few fingers inside with enough foreplay when you play with yourself and properly relaxed. And if you checked that link, you could try some excercises to ease yourself and get ready for read dick when time comes.
>>
What's more annoying: gam3r or 'nerd' gurls, or girls who talk shit about gam3r/'nerd' gurls because they're not 'real fans'?
>>
>>18670452
I like my gf to be a bit annoying. That is a symptom she is alive and still cares about me a bit. We dont have to share common hobbies to stay together. All we need to share is mutual trust and respect. Besides, all boys and girls have this one common activity: sex. And it is super fun.

And if you are looking for your future husband, pretending you are something else than what you are will just make you join the divorce statistic later.
>>
>>18670452
Definitely nurd gurlz
>>
>>18670341
Probably lol. I have been getting it rather infrequently, most guys don't stick around when you don't put out on the first 20 minutes of meeting them.

>>18670344
And I'm just saying it's not outlandish to think that a tight virgin might have some pain on insertion. Its not grounds to think there's something wrong with me, its actually pretty normal and most women experience pain their first couple times around.

It's a tad insulting to tell me I have a incurable and basically life ending disease when I'm not describing anything out of the norm.
>>
>>18670452
It's like trying to decide between a boil and a hemorrhoid.

A girl who's invested into a hobby solely for attention is an annoying cunt. A girl who's paranoid about the former (rarely because she's trying to preserve the ~purity of gaming~ and probably wants all of the attention herself) is also an annoying cunt. I don't care if someone is more of a "hardcore" gamer or is pretty casual about it, as long as they have a pleasant attitude.
>>
>>18667277
Make it clear that you're not going to do anything other than be FWB. Be almost, but not quite sleazy. Like jokingly tell her she's your favorite of all the girls you're fucking, or never text her back except when you feel like it and never apologize, maybe even don't text back for a week or two sometimes. Don't offer to help her out with little stuff or listen to her work drama too much or anything. Refuse to do "boyfriend stuff" and only do "Guy I'm fucking" stuff.
>>
>>18667491
Deep voices are so fucking hot. If you feel insecure about it, go over to MSA on /soc/ and record something on vocaroo and see what girls think.

>>18667531
No but according to guys I've dated my sex drive is high for a girl.

>>18667557
She will never know what she's missing but it's her loss. I promise you this will not happen. Go find another girl.

>>18667576
She's being honest. She doesn't want to date anyone right now. Move on. There will be other qts. Don't torture yourself second guessing her.

>>18667594
He jarred some loose from your cervix. It's fine. Get on birth control if you aren't already. Preferably not the pill, but something administered by a doctor like an IUD or implant or shot.

>>18667608
Sometimes? Not always. Sometimes it's hard. Also it's hard to tell if he thinks you are attractive or if he's actually willing to date you. >>18667612
Sometimes this.

>>18667620
She probably knows but it's not a date yet, so don't act too serious. She wants to see if she might wanna date you.

>>18667784
Talk to her about it. She's probably just dumb and didn't know it would bother you, especially if she's been single for a while.
>>
File: change 2.jpg (56KB, 550x350px) Image search: [Google]
change 2.jpg
56KB, 550x350px
Guys what do you think of pic related body type?
>>
>>18668246
Yes, but it will probably take a while to find a girl you are compatible with. Good luck!

>>18668291
This.

>>18668369
Only if you make a huge deal of it or if you're super religious and she's not into that. MAYBE late 20s for some girls.

>>18668381
That means you're doing it right. Only say something if it tastes/smells really really gross and fishy, then she has trich.

>>18668616
A lot of people had atypical childhoods. I always was sad because girls on TV and in books always have these super close best friends who they do everything with and often they've been best friends for years. I never had that. I thought I was just a freak but then I found out it's pretty common. You're probably fine.

>>18668768
If you want to, nothing bad will happen, they also want to, it's not illegal, and everyone is on the same page as far as the future of the relationship, have sex. If not, don't.
Guys- The day after we hang out he's super sweet to me. Then for like 2 days after he almost ignores me. Been dating 1 year, everything is pretty good otherwise, he's not cheating and he treats me really well. Worry?
>>
>>18670723
It's reasonably attractive, but she looks borderline anorexic. She could probably benefit from putting on a few pounds.
>>
>>18670723
Too skinny
>>
Tonight I'm going to see this girl that I've been flirting back and forth with. Our conversation gets pretty slow sometimes, mostly my fault, and quiet. I know she's interested though. What are some ways to keep up the convo/some good things to say?
>>
>>18670723
Guys say shit like this >>18670732
>>18670737
But then exclusively date girls with this exact body type.
>>
>>18670752
That's stupid, like saying girls only date turbo Chads.
>>
>>18667903
Not very, obviously a decent-sized dick is nice but huge is just painful anyway. It's more about foreplay.

>>18668370
>Isn't it about time we added this to the FAQ?
Agreed.
>>
>>18670757
Only thing I ever see attractive guys go for. A fatty might go for less than that.
>>
>>18670723
a bit on the skinny side, but entirely serviceable
>>
>>18670723
Attractive. Does look a bit like relies on clothes to accentuate small assets. Probably fun to throw around in bed. Crazy eyes indicate twice the normal amount of female dysfunction.
>>
>>18670757
But it's way more common to see uglier men with more beautiful women, for example most mixed indian/white babies have indian fathers and white mothers but almost never the opposite, and the ugly bald fat men with beautiful slavic wives, etc...
>>
I live by the code of 3DPD and honestly am sick of disinguine people, and I'm also afraid of hurting others/getting hurt myself so I don't go out of my way to create pointless relationships with people. My question for women is, what are your thoughts of the cancerous younger population of women today i.e. millennials/Gen Z. Aren\t you disgusted how obsessed these normalfags are with the most inane garbage like instagram, vine, tinder etc?
>>
Soon is my birthday, and I can only invite girls.
4 girls are on my mind, but not a single male. Mind you, I am a 20 year old, well, man.
And two of them are only acquaintances. Would they even come? They pretty much don't know me.
Fuck doesn't matter imma invite all of them anyway, still, what will they think about this situation?
>>
>>18670252
I love it rough but I do know that some girls will say/believe that and then back down from the real hard stuff. Not saying that's a bad thing, to each their own, but just be aware of limits and safe words when you're playing around.
>>
Should I feel bad for being into fat/chubby girls? I just find them so much more attractive and better in bed.

In high school people I knew would always make fun of fat girls, but I never did and I felt bad for not defending them. I'm not talking super huge, but definitely not at a healthy weight
>>
>>18670290
>>girl want to fuck me

We had sex. Thats why Im asking is something like that more of one time thing or something else
>>
>>18670773
>But it's way more common to see uglier men with more beautiful women
Because a woman is valued more on her looks. On the other side men are valued more on shit like their stability, career, and social ranking. People are shallow, it's fucking nothing.

Besides, I've seen plenty of White Male/Indian Female couples and the former Soviet Bloc still struggles with an absurd gender ratio meaning men will generally have more power than normal in relationship dynamics.
>>
>go to wendy's once a week for my lunch break
>the cashiers start recognizing me
>then my boss's daughter starts working there
>comfortable anonymity is out the window
>extremely awkward

so basically, do i start going to the jack in the box, or subway?
>>
>>18670976
>subway
You disgust me
>>
>met girl a few months after getting out of a pretty bad 5 year relationship
>shes genuinely fantastic
>share many interests
>spend lots of time together
>am super attracted to her
>keeps teasing me sexually all the fucking time
>ask if she wants to do a weekend getaway
>she says no its too soon
>been going out for 1.5 months now
>boner is itching
>have 2 other sluts lined up for railing
I know the rational thing is to hold on but the fuck?
She's teasing me hardcore as far as to touch my fucking crotch under the table when we're out dining and yet she's holding back bigtime (her roommates were out of town for the entire weekend and she didnt invite me over).
What does she mean by this?
>>
>>18671011
You're there as a rebound until she feels fully over her ex. Chances are you'll get nothing from her too since she's attracted to the idea of having someone but not actually attracted to you as a person.
>>
This is more aimed at bi women, but i'll take answers from any women here honestly

How would you react if a guy you were dating told you he was transgender and planned to start on hormones in the near future?
How soon would you want to him to tell you (before the first date, before things, got serious, whenever)?
>>
>>18671048
i already have a vagina, i don't need another one
>>
>>18671048
just being totally honest here, i'd break up with you. sorry.
>>
>>18671048
These >>18671052 >>18671053. It wouldn't matter when you told me, the outcome would be the same.
>>
>>18671048
That would be a deal breaker for me and I'm bisexual. Sorry.
>>
If I want help setting up a tinder profile should I ask here or on /soc/?
>>
>>18671119
/soc/ has a general constantly up about Tinder advice.
>>
>>18671048

>willingly dating mentally ill people
>>
>>18671031
her last relationship ended like 2 years ago though.
she also made me meet her parents, we had dinner at theirs
>>
>>18671048
>How would you react if a guy you were dating told you he was transgender and planned to start on hormones in the near future?
I'd break it off, sorry transanon.
>How soon would you want to him to tell you (before the first date, before things, got serious, whenever)?
I'd want to be told straight away. It wouldn't be fair of you to keep it secret from someone you're dating since it is something that affects them too.
>>
>>18671011
Bang those other women anon. If you've met her parents and been dating for over a month, plus all that teasing and got nothing, then it's her fuck up.
>>
>>18671011
Talk to her and ask her why she is making you wait. Don't be accusatory, don't complain, but ask.

I don't feel comfortable having sex with someone I just met, even if I like him a lot. I do want it, but it makes me feel nervous as fuck.
>>
>>18671160
you have to admit its weird that they've been dating two months and he hasnt gotten anything at all though?
>>
>>18671162
It is apparently weird, but I did the same thing with both of my boyfriends and I can understand her.
>>
File: 1502576879773.jpg (33KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
1502576879773.jpg
33KB, 583x583px
>>18666910
So I've met this girl at work who I've been so smitten with. She has shown interest in me here and there. Even though we don't work together anymore, she showed up out of nowhere to work the shift before mine. She actually worked the day before that but when I asked my friend why he didn't inform me she was there yesterday, he told me she told him not to tell me she was there because she "wanted to surprise me."

She has sent messages implying interesting and her actions imply interests as well. An example: she one night (I work graveyard) stayed 3 hours past her shift to work on "homework." Dubious she was actually working on class assignments considering my friend told me she has never done that before in all the time he's known her. We talked for a bit before she left and told her how I was impressed by her passion to which she did this cute little eye thing where she focused her eyes away from me into a corner with a small smile formed on her face. But what left my heart thumping was when she said, "Well... this might happen again tomorrow."

We get along well in person and friends have said we have good chemistry but when I message her, she hardly respond. Worse, she keeps telling me we should get a coffee soon though I have asked her thrice to no avail. At this point I feel she's just mocking me or pulling my chain.

Someone; anyone. Please what is up with this girl?
>>
File: 1379666610203.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379666610203.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
>>18671173
i'm not reading your novel.
>>
File: tenor.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>18671175
>>
>>18670322
He's jelly.
>>
>>18670785
What a charged question.
No, I'm not disgusted with a specific group of humans per se, I'm disgusted with homo sapiens (sapiens) in general.
We think we advanced oh so much, but in reality our mindset isn't that far from cavemen. The value of knowledge, experience, studying is relativized, and it's deadly for our race.
We're fucking dying out, and people act like it's just another day.

Also people like you point at one specific group of people, when it's everyone's responsibility. We are all rats in the overpopulated cage, we all put our cancerous bits in.
>>
>>18671048
Trans people carry a lot of extra emotional baggage. If I ever did date one they'd have to already be pretty far along in the transition, and have learned to cope with the changes and whatnot. Or someone I've already been with for years, who I am willing to undergo such emotional hardship for.

You should tell a prospective partner early on, transition doesn't only affect you.
>>
>>18671048
I'd probably be supportive, but then I would not know how things change later.
>>
So uh, i have a female group member in college who keeps trying to get me to do her share of the work for her. When i ask why, she keeps saying stuff like "as a gentleman you shouldn't need to ask that" and "it's a girl thing".

I'm very confused by this. I'm starting to think this might lead to her accusing me of sexual harrassment or something if i don't do what she says or trying to ruin my rep by spreading rumours about me. What should i do?
>>
>>18671333
Tell her to fuck off and do her part. She's just trying to get you to do her work and you have to man up and tell her no.
>>
Is online dating dead in the west?
Feeling like everyone are using tinder or similar smartphone apps now.
>>
>>18671342
yea of course i can do that, ive already told her no mayn times. But what do i do if she goes to the lecturer and says she doesn't "feel safe" with me around, or tells the other group members that i sexually harrassed her or something?
>>
>>18671369
You've been reading too much greentext, that shit won't happen.
And if it does find another group to work with, might want to start looking already as she sounds like a bitch to work with.
>>
Girls, why aren't you making lives easier for guys by approaching first?
>>
>>18671432
>Girls, why aren't you making lives easier for guys by approaching first?
Because then it'd be harder for us. Duh.
>>
>>18671432
Some of us do. Just no one is attracted to you enough to make your life easy.
>>
>>18671437
>projecting this much
I've had girls approach me, just it could happen more often now especially when you consider the fact that we have these 'equal rights'. Now go kill yourself, dumb cunt.
>>
>>18671369
Just save the shit she texts you, especially any crap about "being a gentlemen". That shit in and of itself will defuse any bullshit she may potentially say.

>>18671432
Why would they? Weak women are in a comfortable place, they don't have to take the initiative and open themselves up to potentially being rejected. If a woman does, she's abnormal and I mean that in a good way.
>>
>>18671432
Because I don't need to.
>>
>>18671441
That's not what projection means. And honestly if you were swimming in puss you'd be a bit less quick to anger my dude.
>>
File: ora8.jpg (49KB, 363x333px) Image search: [Google]
ora8.jpg
49KB, 363x333px
How do I make girls beg me for sex like in my mongolian cartoons?
>>
>>18671464
Be attractive and good at flirting.
>>
>>18671464
Become a famous celebrity, or just rich in general.
>>
File: ora2.jpg (20KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ora2.jpg
20KB, 540x540px
How does it feel to get cummed inside?
>>
>>18671474
Have you ever bitten into a chicken kiev or some other meat with a bunch of sauce inside, and all the warm liquid just suddenly squirts into your mouth?

Basically that but in your vagina.
>>
>>18671478
Doesn't sound very nice.
>>
>>18671480
One of many reasons to always wear a condom.
>>
>>18671348
Is tinder offline or what?
>>
>>18671489
Thinking sites like match or dating.com where you make a profile. Already seems old school compared to the apps.
>>
File: mommy figure 2.jpg (108KB, 857x960px) Image search: [Google]
mommy figure 2.jpg
108KB, 857x960px
>>18670723
From far looks like girly girl but then you see her skelly arms and see that she is underweight skelly (on the right side). Would feed until she hits at least 20bmi. Dont fall for /thinspo/ on /fa. We like girly girls with some sexy fat on right places.

>>18670805
You told me yeasterday that you will live dangerously and invite them all. Why would you lie to me?

>>18670893
Enjoy the child bearing hips. Why would you care about what other think if you like it?

>>18670950
By asking her on date you can gauge her interest dummy.

>>18671048
Lol.

>>18671119
Why not live on the edge and ask both?

>>18671173
Ask her on date. Then ignore her 24 hours unless she accepts. Then wait until she contacts you again and ask her on date again. Repeat until she says yes ir you got bored of her.

Tldr dont give her any attention, dont react to her messages in any way except asking her on date. Good luck dumb frog poster.

>>18671333
Entitled bitch. I would stop talking to her entirely.

>>18671348
Online dating IS tinder. It doesnt matter what website/app it is, what matters us how you use it.
>>18671493
Just try and see for yourself? I am from small town so only tinder has "decent" user base.

>>18671432
Because they dont have balls to ask awkward cute lanklets out.

>>18671464
Try oral sex. After like 3rd orgasm they wiggle a lot and start begging for the dick. Tease and foreplay works too.
>>
I just wrote down a very long post and as soon as I presse the post button I was informed about being banned - for 30 sec.
My whole story was deleted and now I am discouraged to write it again.

Do you know that feel?
>>
I really need your opinion on this one, cuz it confuses me really hard.

One day I asked my current boyfriend if could store some of my files on his harddrive as a backup. He agreed and gave it to me.

I did not want to be snoopy but then I still decided to look at some of his folders. One struck my interesse entiteled "FUN". After looking inside I found a plethora of folders inside most of them filled with reaction images and meme pics. But I think there are more then over 30000 reaction pics in there. Why does he have so many? Is he a btard? I mean I am on 4chan occasionally aswell but usually only on the sfw spaces. What does this mean!?

But then I found his porn folder inside the FUN folder. To be honest I expected the FUN folder to be filled with porn films in the first place, but what I have found just struck me. He seems to have only porn pics and gifs. And these are mostly about drawn furry porn. I even found "normal" animal porn and my little pony related porn. And the displayed fetishes go way beyond what you would call regular heterosexual sex or the lewd presentation of genitals.

Needless to say I was speechless and my only thaughts were WTF.
We are a couple for 3 weeks give or take and he has always been kind, gentle and cultivated. We have not had sex yet but I really wanted to. Well, until now at least.

I have now many questions floating in my mind about this and I'd like your opinions on this.
Is this a red flag or should I confront him about it and if so how?
Why does he even give me a harddrive with this filth openly in the first place? Does he not care? I he not ashamed I could find out?
he never appeared to be some sort of pervert. Does this collection indicate he is some sort of closet pervert?

And for the guys, do you also have some sort of porn stash like this? Would you allow your s.o. to view it like this?
>>
>>18671536
Here's some advice: don't snoop through your boyfriend's shit when he's doing you a favor. That's a dick move. Especially since you've only been dating three weeks.
>>
>>18671569
Yes, I know I have done bad and displayed untrustworthiness.
It's just that I did not expect to find soemthing like that, let alone on a handout from him.
>>
>>18671510
If you have decent browser, just hit backspace few times and the form will remember your text.

>>18671536
Dear femanon, we guys are perverts. Yes, we are ALL HUGE PERVERTS. Just in the age of internet it is easy to climb the rabbid hole and seek harder and harder material as our brain desentizes and needs harder stuff to get off.
https://yourbrainonporn.com/

>reaction pics
He is obviously browsing and shitposting 4chan a lot. Is that bad? Not really.
>porn pics
Some save it, some dont. Furry isnt that vanilla and zoophilia is very kinky indeed, but i doubt he takes it seriously. Most people gets off from the taboo part of it. And some from degradation (aka you sleep with dog like a real bitch).

I am sorry for you to have find out this way, but we boys are hardwired like this. For you to be able to play wait and see game, we have to be crazy perverts who get boner at mere sight of boobs.

>red flag
Red flag it would be if you see child pornography. This is still tame. I know much worse fetishes.
>confort him
Yes, you will comfort him 10 years later about it when you two will be married and decide to spice the sex a little. Not now.
>why did he give it to me
There is like 1% chance the potn isnt his, but i doubt it. He is simple careless or he wanted you to find it and see if you are ok with it.
>closet pervert
All boys are pervets. We really are, but we hide it to not scare delicate innocent naive girls like you away. Dont worry, you will be fine.

>stash
I had stash when i was like 15. At that time i had dialup slow internet so it was handy. Later i got rid off it.

>so what do i do now
You return him his hdd, never mention this and simply keep dating him. Just remember he isnt that vanilla as you think he is. I can almost guarantee you wont find "not perverted" bf, only bf who will do better job keeping his kinks secret from you.
>>
>>18671586
Thank you for your response. It helps understand a a little bit better and the link is nice aswell.

>if you see child pornography
I think I saw some pics with cubs having sex...
does this count aswell?
>>
File: furry girls.jpg (58KB, 521x781px) Image search: [Google]
furry girls.jpg
58KB, 521x781px
>>18671602
Does she looks like human to you? You are like canada which banned lolis and kangaroo land which banned girls with small boobs.

Besides a lot of artists draw cubs with developed secondary sex characteristic, behaving like adults aka something real pedos hate.

Btw when we are aroused, we tend to find much wider spectrum of stuff arousing, so stay chill.
>>
>>18671613
Now I just don't know if this is real advice or just a mockery
>>
File: 9S and 2B.jpg (174KB, 1573x1899px) Image search: [Google]
9S and 2B.jpg
174KB, 1573x1899px
>>18671715
It is called critical thinking femanon. You are supposted to verify and question everything you read / hear / see everywhere. My advice is clear: ignore it, keep dating him and when you will inevitably end up riding him, imagine how huge pervert he is and how he chose you over anybody else.

Btw you said
>always been kind, gentle and cultivated
take note that in start everybody shows his best attributes. Even then, good luck finding boy who isnt huge pervert. The shy / innocent lookibg ones are often the biggest.
>>
>>18671743
>The shy / innocent lookibg ones are often the biggest.
Well, he has a huge bulge down in his pants...
I am just afraid that his porn fantasies are will not stay for porn only.
I would be fine trying ne positions or anal. But I sure hell will not start licking his arsehole or start pegging him, yet alone doing vomit or scat sex.
>>
>>18671751
Girls have HUGE POWER over boys. We are literally designed to "love" you. Stay with us long enough and we often find out that we arent able to live without you anymore and will do almost anything for you. It is all only question of time and your manipulation skills.

Relationships are about mutual trust and respect. You have to have a faith in him he wont break your trust and respect and vice versa during both day in public and night in bedroom. It is all in communication. Simply tell him what you want or ask him what he wants and find compromise.

Or are you afraid about him raping you? Stop thinking nonsense and go handhold him already.
>huge bulge in his pants
That is natural reaction when talking with girl you want to marry. It would be weird if he didnt have it.
>>
>>18671767
Soo, when we get to our first intimate time, should I then wear cat ears and wear a hip mounted tail? Will he take it as an insult or will he get so horny he can't stop ravishing me!?
Now I am scard...
>>
>>18671767
>>18671784
You could also wear a fursuit
Why not dress as one of the ponies from that show. You mentioned he has porn of it
>>
>>18671784
You will hug him, do some strip tease, ask him if you are sexy enough, then play with his dick a bit, then lie down on bed and make him eat you out. After than you will do what feels natural. No need to bring kinks on 1st sex session. You bring kinks when the sex gets stale and boring after like a year or so with the same person in the same positions.

Since you will be new for each other, your sole presence will be teasing enough. Just try to not be total starfish (you can always wrap your legs around him, move your hips to rythm and grab his body via hands).
>>
>>18671793
>Just try to not be total starfish
keked there a little
What is "the starfish"?
>>
>>18671813
Ever had sex with a corpse? There are girls who think the best sex is them simply being there and the best sex move is to spread your legs, close eyes and think of an england.

Even fleshlight is better, because at least you dont have to take it to date beforehand.
>>
>>18671821
wtf, women do this!?
jerking off would be more pleasant than this
>and think of an england.
wtf, I chuckling hard
>>
>>18671825
Some do. Since boys think ramming dick inside half dry pussy will make them orgasm (no it wont) and girls are naturally submissive unable (scared, ashamed, conditioned by society) to teach her lover how to properly make her cum some couples sex lives can be described as activity she does solely to keep husband happy while pretending she orgasmed.

So some are used to terrible sex and want to be done with it under 5 minutes. You cure this mostly by giving them multiple orgasms until they wiggle and spasm around via oral and or vibrator.
>>
>>18671839
I am a virgin and cathastophie at social interactions, but to me it sounds as communication is still the key to everything
>>
File: safe for work.webm (3MB, 847x480px) Image search: [Google]
safe for work.webm
3MB, 847x480px
>>18671863
>cathastophie
Practice makes perfect. You will fail 10 times and for 11st time you will either find somebody who doesnt mind or learn it already.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation

Do you think this video is safe for work?
>>
>>18671882
well, just tell me when you get banned
>>
What do i say to a girl on tinder that i match with to start a convo
>>
Is it normal that the condom has wrinkles at the tip? all sides ive been on said I need size 64 but I use 60. Im scared it might rip
>>
File: ckkQ7n9.png (124KB, 573x773px) Image search: [Google]
ckkQ7n9.png
124KB, 573x773px
I've made 3 okcupid account until now,but I always get embarrassed and I loose all my confidence after a day or 2. My body isn't that bad,a bit chubby,nice shape but I hate my face and my teeth are all fucked up(Braces are way too expensive,not a change I'm gonna fix them) and because of that I'm very insecure online and irl.

How much do you guys care for the looks in a serious relationship? And at what age do guys look for long term relationships? I'm 18 and I don't want short term stuff,but from what I see all the boys my age are looking for nothing more boobs and sex. Am I the strange one here?
>>
>>18667277
Damn, anon, that's hard. It depends on the girl as well. I guess telling them that you're not looking for anything serious should be enough. They've been warned.

I've been told by guys that they're not looking for anything serious and I still fall lol. That's why I think it depends on the girl
>>
>>18667281
I would love it, anon. That's how I made friends back in college (I'm 25 now). I never thought of any guy that approached me in college as creepy. No one knew anybody else and we were all just trying to meet new friends. So go ahead!
>>
>>18667306
>Do not let her sleep over if you are FWBs. Do not have personal talks after sex.
This
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.