[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any cheap hobbies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2556.jpg (64KB, 550x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2556.jpg
64KB, 550x357px
Pretty much looking for any minimalist hobbies out there that I could get into.

Thus far I got an empty punching bag that I fill with jeans, I maxed out my tonfa training (galvanized pipe filled with cement), and from time to time I practice/modify recurve bows with PVC and some paracord.

Anyone got any other sustainable and cheap hobbies I could do? I was told handiwork however that'll involve an investment in tools and materials.

Whatever can provide me useful skills is more than welcome.
>>
>>18666909
Whittling? Card tricks? Pirating PC games? Don't base your hobbies on the cheapest you can find it won't make you happy.
>>
>>18666917
>>18666917
I'm poor so I'm happy with any hobbies I can try/keep doing. If it's expensive then there's no point doing it if I'm limited to my wallet.

However I do agree that cheaper isn't better.
>>
>>18666909
Do you specifically mean diy stuff like you mention? O hobbies in general? Because loads of them do not require many stuff or anything at all.

Drawing, for example; If you really wanna save up, you can get a pencil, pencil sharpener and an eraser than head up to some print shops and just ask for a couple of A4's from each and learn how to draw from the internet.

You can do calisthenics which cost literally nothing. You can learn magic tricks with a 1$> deck of cards. You can listen to all sort of instructions and lectures on youtube and git smort.
The world is your oyster man.
>>
>>18666983
I want to make jerky and cook some food by making a solar oven. Is it worth it? I figure I can get pretty much everything by scanning though Craigslist.
>>
File: 20150928_175036.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20150928_175036.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Buy my warhammer army please
Warhammer is cheap hobby
>>
>>18667160
Don't hijack my thread because you want to sell me something. You're pretty much not going to have any buyers if you don't understand the wrong things you're doing right now. My advice is understand the value of what your selling and get it to your audience.
>>
>>18666909
If you're into sports:
>jogging is as minimal as it gets
>swimming if you live near a lake
>soccer ball, few friends, bam you can play a match
>bodyweight strength training (there are programs for poorfags with no equipment)
>yoga, guided by youtube videos

If you wanna add some knowledge
>youtube podcasts on history
>some universities upload their courses on youtube, you basically get to listen to professors on cool stuff for example https://youtu.be/NNnIGh9g6fA

That's it, I've run out of ideas
>>
>>18667199
What programs are available for poorfags? I got no equipment.

Want to know what you mean.
>>
>>18666951
Writing. It'll cost you maybe 5 dollars and you could have endless hours of fun. You could write a story about someone who enjoys extremely expensive hobbies.
>>
File: understanding-emotions.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
understanding-emotions.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
>>18667191
Why Red Please buy it is good army Tau 2500 points make offer
>>
File: POSTER+FINAL-page-001.jpg (303KB, 601x1600px) Image search: [Google]
POSTER+FINAL-page-001.jpg
303KB, 601x1600px
>>18667213
Something like this for example. You can add sprints for leg training. You can find tips or tutorials on how to make the equipment that's needed with cheap material that's at hand or if you're lucky there's a shoolyard or playground near you that has equipment usable for the exercises. Good way to become kinda strong and aesthetic. Totally worth it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.