[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do if I'm a worthless piece of trash?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1382027739716.png (33KB, 561x387px) Image search: [Google]
1382027739716.png
33KB, 561x387px
What can I do if I'm a worthless piece of trash?
>>
>>18666767
Work on your self esteem issues.
>>
>>18666776
How do I do that?
>>
>>18666777
Do you know what age you live in? I'll give you a hint. The internet age. It's very accessible to find out how to increase your self esteem. Your lucky. No go one and fix your problems.
>>
>>18666795
I'm on the internet right here and now.
>>
>>18666795
Man thanks anon
>>
>>18666777
A) Work on your self esteem like prev anon said.

B) Take an activity/subject you like and git gud at that. Anything, really. You like drawing? Start investing in it, learn how to draw well, etc. You dig swordfighting? Start going to HEMA classes. Start slow but do something.
You'll acquire not only skill, but new friends and a self esteem boost as well.
>>
>>18666810
That sounds like too much work. I'll just stay at home and play video games.
>>
This >>18666776

Do something about self esteem issues, go to college, study if you think you can't do it, literally stop being a retarded if you think you can't study.

Go to gym, find some hobbies, make some friends, and accept everyone is a piece of shit and is doomed to death. No reason to don't enjoy life in the meantime.
>>
>>18666767
Make yourself useful to someone without expecting anything in return. You're probably surrounded by organizations and individuals who could use a helping hand.
>>
The thing about having to excel or atleast be good at something is just bullshit. Be decent, find ppl you have something in common with and you'll do great.
>>
>>>/trash/ join our furpile
>>
>>18666839
Well, nobody said it was easy. But it isn't very hard either-Literally do a thing that is creative or improves you in any sort of way. Start with an hour or even 30 mintues a day, you can do it.
>>
>>18666987
Nah, I can't. Too worthless.
>>
>>18666989
Alright, then, let's go to a different question:
Are you okay with feeling worthless? Or do you want to do anything at all to rise above that state?

>inb4 it's pointless
No shut up that's not what I asked at all. Answer the question with only stating which of them you'd rather do.
>>
>>18667005
>Are you okay with feeling worthless?
Yeah I guess
>>
>>18666767
Figure out what you're doing that makes you a worthless piece of trash, and stop.
>>
>>18667008
Well, if you're cool with your current state and don't think it's a bad thing or whatever, I can't really say anything else other than it'll fuck you up badly in the future.

If you decide, at any point, doing something about it, see >>18666810

Good luck regardless!
>>
>>18667019
Well whatever. It's fine probably. I don't deserve better anyway
>>
>>18666924
Aren't you supposed to link the possum thread?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.