[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to break a condom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

I want to get my gf pregnant, and I need to make it accidental. If I poke a hole in the condom with a needle, will it break to pieces when I fuck her, or only the sperm will flow through the hole?
>>
>>18666760
Try putting a few needle through your head.
>>
Poke a hole make sure she's ovulating it'll probably take a few months
>>
>inb4 op "accidentally" gets her pregnant and she aborts his child
>>
File: 128.png (18KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
128.png
18KB, 128x128px
>>18666843
Nah, she wouldn't do that, I just want her to stop drinking because it disgusts me when a woman is doing that.
>>
bait thread to trigger roasties and sjws

troll line:

Try without the condom and see what happens
>>
>>18666760
>I want to force my gf into a situation where she decides whether to have an abortion, or stay with me in a loveless relationship with where I'll manipulate things to keep me in her life forever.
You sound like a real piece of shit OP.
>>
File: blu.jpg (14KB, 240x188px) Image search: [Google]
blu.jpg
14KB, 240x188px
>>18666864

>Think you couldn't just ask?
I tried that

>>18666865
Yeah, but not loveless, and she is christian, so abortion is not an option.
>>
>>18666760
Wait, so basically, in order to make her stop drinking, you want to make her pregnant?
>>
>>18666889
Yes, I'm glad you got that right.
>>
>>18666899
Well, I'm not
Dude, you're manipulative af, leave her alone and break up please, you'll do her a favor.
>>
>>18666877
>She's Christian so she won't get an abortion
You do realize that Christians aren't supposed to have premarital sex, right? Clearly she doesn't take her religious obligations that seriously. Push comes to shove she may get the abortion and you get no say in the matter.
>>
>>18666877
>Yeah, but not loveless, and she is christian, so abortion is not an option.
You sound like a real catch OP, forcing your gf into a relationship with you and getting her pregnant so she wont drink?
>>
>>18666853
Are you going to name your baby Passive Aggressive? Or Jim Beam?
>>
>>18666853
This is.... ASTOUNDINGLY stupid bait.

And if this isn't bait... please put on three extra condoms. Someone as stupid as you shouldn't even come within the same zipcode as reproduction. You should never have children. You shouldn't be in the same room as children. YOU SHOULDN'T BE TRUSTED TO TAKE CARE OF A GOLDFISH.

People as dumb as you need to be castrated as soon as it is provable you are as dumb as you are. Don't worry about medical bills. I'll do it.

With a fucking hammer and a blowtorch.
>>
>>18666760
fyi, breaking the condom willingly is completely illegal. You could get charged with sexual assault or full on rape depending on if she actually wants to pursue it.

if you break a condom even a littlebit, the entire thing will rip as well, they're actually designed to do so.
>>
>>18666760
You should be locked up.

Assuming this is real: also just take a second to realise that you will ruin not only her life but your child's if they ever discover WHAT A FUCKING PSYCHO FAGGOT YOU ARE
>>
>>18666760
mix ammonia and bleach and leave the condom in there for about 30 minutes, while stirring, it should weaken the latex enough that it will break when tuged on
>>
Why do you want a kid?

I'm going to assume you're retarded but hopefully you can still follow logic.

Let's say you want a kid to make your girlfriend stay? If she refuses to have a child by you you've already lost her no matter what perverse scenario you trap her in.

If you just want a child - why not just find another woman? If you want a child you probably won't want to fuck it up. If you're going to trap the mother you're already fucking it up.

I hope you get fucked hard in the ass by an elephant
>>
>>18666931
I agree
>>
I forgot to mention that it's not just me who's a manipulative faggot, but both of us. We constantly trick each other into every shit, this is what our relationship is about.
>>
>>18666970

Then she's a terrible Christian (you're not supposed to lie, and manipulation is CLASSIC lying behaviour), and you're just a terrible person.

Seriously, though, if your only issue with her drinking is that you don't like women who drink, GO FIND A GIRL WHO DOESN'T DRINK.

And for the love of gods, don't EVER fucking reproduce. I have enough names on the list of targets I need to shoot before dying of an incurable illness, I don't need your potential children on the end of that list.
>>
>>18666970
At first when we started dating she pretended to be a girl who doesn't drink, that went for months even after we got together, but now she started it again and shows up at 10am in the morning drunk.
I wouldn't have started dating her if I know she's likes drinking. Alcohol is a big no thing for me like smoking for others.
>>
>>18666979

See >>18666980 As you can see I was looking for a girl who doesn't drink.
>>
>>18666984

Then LEAVE the bitch. If that is your freaking breaking point, you can leave the relationship, not manipulate her into doing what YOU want.
>>
>>18666990
I don't understand why I couldn't do that.
>>
>>18666760

I dont know why this seems like a good idea to you but it leads nowhere good. Seriously.
>>
>>18666760
Op if she doesn't realize she is pregnant or the signs come too late then she will drink anyway and probably have a retard baby
>>
>>18666979

she is an average christian, I would say
>>
Either this is bait or you're retarded as hell

>Why cannot I manipulate her

Just do it. You're going to ruin your life just like hers. And the baby's as well, as long as she doesn't abort.
It'll be your problem, we can't fix stupidity anyway.
>>
>>18667145
She would have a retard baby regardless if she drank or not
>>
>>18667167
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
>>18666853
A baby is astronomically harder to deal with than a drunk.

And being pregante won't even necessarily stop her from drinking if you think she's really an alcoholic.
>>
>>18667000
Maybe because you're fucking psychotic.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.