[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to stop worrying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1492408074846.jpg (210KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492408074846.jpg
210KB, 952x536px
>24 yo fat kissles virgin
>living with parents(normal in my country)
>always had low self-esteem and self-image issues
>got testicular cancer last year, had my right testicle removed
>on surveilance
>start getting weird feelings in my remaining testicle, sometimes slight pain or discomfort, sometimes a blood pressure feeling
>start compulsive self-examination
>start seeing a psychologist about my problems
>finally graduate university
>have a couple of freak outs and ask for ultrasounds, nothing shows up, feel like a fool
>always feel like another cancers gonna appear on my remaining guy
>looking for a job for 8 months
>all the while live with alcoholic father

so far my CT scans and blood works are all clear, but I can't shake the feeling of getting sick again.

i've never had a girlfriend or had sex, and i hate the feeling of not being with someone or not being able to do have kids. i have my sperm stored and they have 4 more years of lifespan but i dont see myself finding someone. i can still have sex and have children with 1 testicle and im really afraid of losing it.

talking with my psychologist helps me but I feel like I need an immediate method to stop worrying and trying to control everything.

any insight?
>>
Living with a alcoholic father probably affects you more than you realize. Any support groups for relatives of addicts where you live? Try to make yourself employable an get out of the house, might be as simple as asking someone to help you write a presentation of yourself and how to handle yourself in an interview (depening on the unemployment situation where you're at).
>>
>>18666708
Hey anon, it's great that you're free of cancer.

I think what you need is a shift in focus: Don't think about future problems (like "what if i never get a gf") and such, because these are really not your problems right now. Think about what you can change beginning from this moment.

You sad you're fat, that is a major thing you can change about yourself. Look up healthy diets (stop drinking soda completely and you're almost half way there) and start to exercise. Maybe do some sports you would enjoy.
I can promise you, if you can lose fat and get fit, you will automatically gain more confidence and thereby stop worrying all the time. The most important part, though, is that you should find enjoyment in these things and that you should do this purely for yourself, not for others.
>>
>>18666763
hey I actually did some diets before and lost a good amount of weight but it always ends up getting sabotaged and i end up putting the weights back on.

I am planinning on seeing a dietian soon though. Hopefully I can lose some weight without saggy skin.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.