[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I still have feelings for someone that I no longer like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1446601535271.jpg (807KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1446601535271.jpg
807KB, 1280x800px
Why do I still have feelings for someone that I no longer like?
>>
I don't know.
>>
>>18666532
Because you do still like them but you convinced yourself you don't.
>>
>>18666532
>>18666565
Stockholm syndrome/you're a cowardly idiot.
>>
>>18666570
That only happens with kidnappers, or in cases of abuse.
>>
>>18666565
But I don't. This person is not someone who I have interest in spending time with, I get angry every time I see her or hear her voice and I'd probably be just fine if I never saw her again, but at the same time there's a subtle yearning for her.
>>
>>18666584
There's a thin line between loving and hating someone (as corny as it sounds)
the opposite of loving someone isn't hating them, it's ignoring them

I'm pretty much in the same situation with my ex, i don't want her but i still think about her all the time, I guess this is because we get so used to obsessing over someone that when it's over and we're kinda over it we still do, it's like a bad habit
You'll get over her when you get feelings for someone else
You're probably pissed because you don't want these feelings anymore
>>
If I may hijack this thread a bit, my ex as of last week suddenly now declares she hates me very much. She loves me, but hates me for ruining everything. She didn't go into details as to what I ruined nor will she.

It's only gotten worse, and now she's slowly blocking me on everything except one last thing so we can settle up some unfinished business.

Truthfully she's a horribly abusive person that has done outright horrible things to me and others. But I do love her. And I do care. I've grown tired of her shit for a while but last week she made a push that I needed to care about her /more/, so I easily did but then in a flash last night after the best day we've ever had this past weekend, she suddenly intensified her hate.

The fuck.
>>
>>18666666

Wew lad
>>
>>18666584
Did she do something to hurt you?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.