[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop stupid idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: axusi.jpg (57KB, 620x845px) Image search: [Google]
axusi.jpg
57KB, 620x845px
>Gf basically "cheated" on me
>Went to other state, made out with a dude
>Me finds out by accident, asks her wtf, lies and when she sees no escape admits it in an angry way, hangs up the phone and goes no contact for some months
>We don't see each other for a year or more
>I see her, she acts nice, even tries to give me bday presents.
>I reject dat shit cuz I think she's manipulating me

Lately i've been missing her a lot, dreamed with her last weeks and i'm really thinking about forgetting everything and see if we get back together.

Anyways there's a worm in my head saying "don't be stupid". And I want your opinion.

Thoughts?
>>
Don't be stupid.
>>
Don't be stupid.
>>
File: caught ya mirin.jpg (10KB, 403x428px) Image search: [Google]
caught ya mirin.jpg
10KB, 403x428px
The worm knows
>>
it's simple, do you want to be the guy whose girlfriend makes out with other guys

is that the kind of person you aspire to be
>>
That worm is like your Jiminy Cricket.

That little fucker knows his shit so pay attention to it as if it was the word of God.
>>
>>18666462
>cheats on you
>lies
>gets angry at being found out
>drops you

There is no mention at any point in your post of her expressing remorse for what she did, only that she "acted nice" and tried to give you gifts. Sounds like a narcissist to me. I wouldn't go back under any circumstance. This is one of those situations where you really need to let your rational mind do the driving.
>>
>>18666511
I aspire to be that. How to

I'm not used to dealing with the fragile egos of men, so I avoid it to protect them from making an ass of themselves. But my patience is wearing thin.
>>
>>18666521
You're right, she just said she was "tired of being the bad one" and that it hurts when our common friends tell her that she was a prick.
It's werid because I never braged about it on social media or talked about it with common friends. She spread the shit.
I'm just passing a hard time and I feel the need of something familiar (her, for example) but I know how to control that shit.

Thank you and everyone, I'm keeping my rational mind do shit, i've never done something stupid, she's the one starting conversations and shit.
>>
>>18666462
Pump and dump
>>
>>18667824
This
>>
Don't be stupid.

She did it once, she'll do it again.
>>
>>18666462
You don't miss her. You miss how nice she made you feel before you knew the truth. You miss the sense of stability and love that is clearly over.

I used to be in the same place. I fell for a girl but she was only pretending to like me back. In reality, she was just trying to prove the point that she could make anyone fall for her if she wanted to. For the longest time I missed hanging out with her despite that, but it came to a point where I could think straight and realize the piece of shit she really was.

The best you can do is to distract yourself with other things. Work out, get a new hobby, concentrate on work/career/whatever it is that's important right now. In no time you'll notice you're not even thinking about her and, when you do, it will just be an uncomfortable memory that will last a couple of seconds. She ain't worth it, my dude.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.