[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told my parents about 4chan and the red pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1503880131728.jpg (37KB, 402x365px) Image search: [Google]
1503880131728.jpg
37KB, 402x365px
Hi anons, my dad casually mentioned about me never having a gf and so I kinda freaked out and went on a rant mentioning chads and roasties and the female mind compared to the male mind and they're trying to keep me off the internet. I am 23 (so not a minor), are they legally allowed to do this? How should I handle this situation?
>>
>>18666184
you should listen to them and get off the internet for a bit
>>
>>18666184
just go along with what they say....for now

read books
>>
>>18666184
>23
>still lives with parents
Yes, they have every right to do this as long as you live under their roof.
>>
You will thank them later. The internet is absolutely terrible for getting information on dating.
>>
Internet access is not a right, it's a pridlege you (or your parents) pay for, so yes they can definitely cut you off, I reccomend you do what they say for now but later on get back on.
>>
>>18666184
Your mommy and daddy love you and can see that the internet is turning you into a basement dwelling cretin. Listen to them.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482439065115.jpg (26KB, 480x489px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482439065115.jpg
26KB, 480x489px
lol yeah, you should probably take a break from 4chan for a while
>>
>>18666184
Yeah anon you need to gtfo the internet.
You guys put people in these little RPG classes like robots, chads, stacies, and make up all these names for these philosophies that justify your failings, then echo them to each other.
Stop.
Get out of here. Get away from this. I fuck around on here 2-3 times a day between my duties and obligations because you kids are a kick with your retardations but it's not healthy for you to spend your youth getting mentally worse for the wear.
Get off 4chan and the internet, develop real, interesting hobbies, and go find a way to have sex with a 5/10 girl somehow. Not everyone is a chad and not everyone lands a stacy, and just because that's true doesn't mean you can't settle for some fugly girl with tits and a pussy. Like what the fuck do you bring to the table, anyways?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.