[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Her eating disorder is going to kill our relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: rope.jpg (10KB, 253x380px) Image search: [Google]
rope.jpg
10KB, 253x380px
My relationship is pretty close to dead thanks to her fucking eating disorder. 5 years down the toliet
>>
pt1:
So I've been with my GF for 5 years now
>for 3 1/2 years we had an amazing relationship
>I left where I was living for her
>Living somewhere I'm miserable culturally but financially well off
>had amazing life with her for a while
>My entire family dies
>no family left
>Her family has been a real family for me
>Our life together is comfortable
Then her eating disorder kicked in
>at first, it wasn't too big a deal. a little worrying, but figgured seeing a psych, nutritionist, and doc once a week would turn her around
>Doc perscribes Prozac
>Over time she becomes worse and worse. It's like she has no emotions or feelings
>Her eating disorder eventually puts her in the hospital because she drops unconcious.
>Ever seen pic 'diet win' on Efukt, at her worse she was worse than that
>Goes to eating disorder facility places for 5 months
>>
>>18666150
pt2
>Finally comes home
>She's worse than she was before
>She's a controlling cunt
>Only has 2 emotions, normal and bitch
>She's back to her shit eating habbits
>Catch her secretly working out more than once
>Disregarding advice
>She's losing the weight she gained
>She's refused to change from Prozac despite a year of me saying its turned her into a zombie
I've gotten to a point where I sleep in a seperate room from her.
>I don't want to leave her. I want to give her one more chance with an eating disorder center before saying this is hopeless. At this point I know it's a bit of a sunken cost falacey, but I truly loved her and miss who she was.
>I don't want to leave the comfort of the life we have together. Our apartment and expenses are quite nice.
>Financially, solo life would kinda be hell. I'm too old for roomates. I don't want to go from potential home owners to spending over spending over 30% on my income to get a 1 bedroom in a half way decent neighborhood.
>I love her family. I still want them in my life.
>I'm pretty much done with chicks after her. I'm in my 30's and am frankly disgusted with the behavior of women now a days.
I'm unsure how to move forward. I feel like I'm holding on to false hope. I want to give it one more chance getting help, but honestly I'm feeling pretty checked out of our relationship and uninterested in others.

I guess I'm looking for advice, even though I'm sure the answer is just going to be leave her. Feel free to troll me as well. At this point I'm checked out of talking about my feelings with this as well.
>>
>>18666148
Just eat more
>>
>>18666161
Pretty sure me eating more food won't fix anything
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.