[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey anon let's worry about how you'll get a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fry_660.jpg (105KB, 660x1082px) Image search: [Google]
fry_660.jpg
105KB, 660x1082px
>Hey anon let's worry about how you'll get a job and care for yourself.
What a pathetic survivalship trap. In reality you should be caring about your biology like: brain, personality, genes, potential, extroverted socializing/benevolence ratio. Then economy comes second.

You know what's even worse? When the idiot who sabotaged you for life(both your brain and your money) acts like he didndu nuthing and pretends to help you or shift the blame on you.

Everyone thinks you can become anything you want simply by acting different and consciously molding your thoughts till it becomes embedded in your nature/subconscious.

In reality you can't. You fall in 1 archetype and regardLESS of what's happening in your life, how you're treated, etc. you will ALWAYS BUT ALWAYS think the same way, behave the same way, react the same way, process the same way. You'd have to physically modify your dna/brain in order to become a new person. People cannnot literally change into someone new. It's the same personality/archetype, but with different attitudes and a different mentality, which can be theoritically changed in 5 minutes, but not practiced naturally and developed naturally.

So I find it funny that nobody considers suicide and murder of degenerates as a good thing. I find hilarious when a destructive idiot goes unreported for ages when in fact the government loves murdering degenerates.
>>
Reads like an angry 13 year old atheist desu not anybodys fault but your own that you're a worthless sack of shit
>>
I'm bumping this thread in the hopes that you say more insane shit
>>
Fuck you.
At least with money you can somehow exist.
What do I have being a socially dead neet in a piss poor senpai? Nothing.
>>
>>18666056
>not anybodys fault but your own
Adolf Hitler couldn't have been anything but an ugly psychopathic manlet. His whole family was full of psychos. In the off chance he would have graduated Viena for fine arts, he would have still been a psychopath. Having a college degree doesn't magically fix your brain. Neither good-willed friends to change your perspective on life and make you more benevolent. Your brain will still dictate you to be a mass murderer and a moron. Because your brain is law, not your experience.

The only time when you don't share your family's baggage is when you inherit recessive genes, but that only counts if your grandparents also weren't idiots. Which for africans, asians, middle east is impossible. They are genetic duds, they have dominant genes, there is no diversity to be had from letting them breed or mixing them with different dna.

I will hire somebody with far more cognitive skills and cognitive skills to write these truths down.

>>18666060
The world is insane in the head for allowing Africa, Middle East, South America to wallow in their own shit and pretend they can help vultures and viruses to change their ways.

This planet's organisms are the most irresponsible/dumb anti-evolution you'll ever find. The most retarded cells in the galaxy.
If earth's beings had intelligent cells then we would have eugenics/quality assurance.
Instead we have quantity, just like insects. Nobody dares to kill their young and search them for flaws.
Our evolution/mutation is based on leaving as much random DNA out as possible and wrongly give them merit simply for surviving. Just like the dinosaurs turned into birds, pathetic domestic birds which we grow and slaughter for meat and eggs.

It's impressive how we are self aware, but our subconscious still dictates the conscious to a degree.

>>18666066
>What do I have being(...) a socially dead neet in a piss poor (...)
I'm sorry I didn't understand this part, it seems to be missing some words.
>>
>>18666093
If there is something missing in it it's because it's also missing somewhere else.
I am Nothing. I have Nothing. I still live with my fucking mother which is depressed because I have no will for anything.
You at least have something having a wife and economical stability.
Still fuck you.
>>
>>18666093
>All of this retarded shit you just typed that can be disproved with 1 google
Would recommend jumping off a building
>>
>>18666105
>Choosing jumping as a suicide method.
Stop shitposting.
>>
>>18666056
>Reads like an angry 13 year old
Wait, 13 year olds are capable of existentialism and knowing what eugenics are?
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 474x363px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 474x363px
>>18666093
>This planet's organisms are the most irresponsible/dumb anti-evolution you'll ever find. The most retarded cells in the galaxy.

Also the smartest we've found.
>>
>>18666720
OP thinks we live in the Grimdark universe
>>
>>18666720
>we've found.
That's what you faggots need and needed all these eons. A rival planet to compete with.
You wouldn't even rank in the first 20 million civilizations, dear terran.
>>
>>18666046
>>18666093
kys then you cunt, nobody will miss you, I couldn't imagine being related to you, being around you must be insufferable.
>>
>>18666046
this is advice, not angsty teenager diary

go to >>>/b/
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.