[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a covenant with your creator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1877.jpg (161KB, 670x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1877.jpg
161KB, 670x1003px
Has anyone ever made a promise to God? A quid pro quo, tit for tat, I'll do this if you help me with this?
I am weak and God knows this. I used to have a perfect body and be a womanizer, I married a lovely woman and have gotten overweight. I want to get my body back but am fearful that my hyper sexual self will reemerge with that body and I won't be faithful to my wife. I consider that the ultimate evil to her and to God, but when my physique was perfect I felt so good and couldn't stop screwing every hot woman that presented herself. I am scared of this and myself.
Can I make a covenant with God that if he helps me get my body back I promise to honor him and my marriage? I feel like this will be extremely difficult and that God will see my heart truly wants to do what is right and be in accordance with his will despite my failings as a mortal horndog man.
>>
>>18665993
>problem is with being faithful
>promise God you will be faithful
Your request is that God helps you get your body back and not to help you with being faithful. You need God's help to be faithful and in return you should sacrifice something else. Talk to a priest or chaplain. They can help you with a proper covenant that will please God.
>>
If it helps you to stay faithful, I'd say go for it. It'll be fucking tough, and you'll be tested many, many times, but if you stick with it you'll become a stronger and clearer man because of it.

Also, depending on what you believe, asking a female saint like Mary for guidance could be a huge help. She'll help you to understand that there are more things in life than just a man's need to get his dick wet, and may even help you to appreciate the love of your wife even more.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.