[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do in this situation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: conflict.jpg (173KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
conflict.jpg
173KB, 1300x866px
Just happened half an hour ago. I was at the shop so I was not involved with what has transpired so I have to rely on both sides telling the truth, here is what happened.

This was my nans bbq and the whole family plus their partners were there. When I got back from the shop I heard my mum telling everyone off loudly for ganging up on her son (my brother) who is 12 and stormed out, telling me to drive her home which I did.

According to her and my little brother my cousin and sister were nastly telling off my little brother to do with food since everyone has had only one burger while he has already had two and wanted a third, my mum thinks this is wrong for them to do that and stormed out.

I dropped them off home and went back to confront them to do with it and to hear their end of the story. According to the rest of the family my little brother was trying to go for a third burger but my cousin told him to wait til everyone else had their second, my sister backed her up on it and according to them my little brother had a hissy fit, threw the cheese and bread on the floor and stormed off inside.

After this I went back to my mums to tell her their perspective but she wasn't interested in it, she still finds they were in the wrong and shouting at me to get out of her house, which I did.

Now I'm not sure what to think, like I said to them on one hand it could be that its my little brother being spoilt but on the other they all could easily gang up on him and cover their own arses to do with it so I'm not sure.

What do you anons think?
>>
bump come on you lot respond fast enough for "relationship" problems.
>>
>>18665992
I think your mom is missing a man's dick, but very hard dick.
>>
>>18666033
So you think my mum and little brother are in the wrong?
>>
>>18666047
Yes. But your mother mostly, because that reaction is not normal in any way. I suggest to leave, what happened, in the past and do not confront you mother about it.
>>
>>18665992
I think it's really fucking petty either way, and you just shouldn't get involved. They're fighting over a sandwich. They'll all get over it
>>
>>18666069
Yeah I know it isn't normal. For example this is what she text me just now: "U deserved that and i mean it. u have ur own mind and u should have stood up for me and ur little brother. joke u and ur sister r a joke."

>>18666083
I know it's petty. I think it was more to do with how they all responded to do with it that set this off.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.