[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I need help, serious help people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: help.jpg (12KB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
12KB, 427x240px
My mother wants me to go and live with my asshole father for a few months, getting to school is really difficult and I hate it there. I'm in the UK and going into year 11, any advice on what to do and any help with my rights is extremely appreciated, thanks a lot in advance.
>>
Need help bump
>>
I am OP my anon number was just changed due to mobile
>>
What the fuck is an anon number
>>
Im from the UK aswell, Derby, where are you from?

Try explaining to your mum in lots of detail what its like living at your dads place. Try explaining to her how difficult its going to be for you to get to school and how your punctuality could have an effect on grades. Which is especially important because your doing GCSEs.

Out of interest, what subjects are you taking and what do you think of the new 9-1 grading system?
>>
>>18665988
Not familiar with UK law, but you're underage and the government isn't going take you back to your dad coz you think he's an asshole (or the police would have very little time for anything else than drive kids around). If there is anything going on with your father that is police business, then of course you should report it to them or the social service, but don't be tempted to make up some bullshit or your situation will be considerably worse. Speaking to your parents about what you expect from them and listening to what they expect from you is your best bet.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.