[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are short women so hypocritical? They only want tall men.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3928.png (756KB, 1200x816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.png
756KB, 1200x816px
Why are short women so hypocritical? They only want tall men. By having children as well they're creating more manlets that will be hated and despised by women too.
>>
>>18665964
Aw. One short woman turned you down. Tell Mama all about it.
>>
>>18665964
What's hypocritical about wanting tall men as a short woman?
If anything, it is necessary for short women to date taller men, since their kids will be more likely to be tall. If they dated a short man, their kids would be much more likely to be manlets themselves.
>>
Short women do want men of all heights. They just do not want YOU. You'd get rejected all the same if you were taller, since the reason they don't like you is because you are an angry sperglord manchild from /r9k/.
>>
>>18665987
Nice projection.

The only two girls to be interested in me were a 5'11 one and a 6' one. I dated the first one for a year and that was when I realized how much everybody hates short men, the jokes and teasing(not the playful kind) were relentless.
>>
>>18666012
You're the projecting one. I'm a short guy and haven't experienced that. You clearly only see what you want to see.
>>
>>18666012
Lol, I never got the whole manlet thing. Maybe because it isn't an issue as an adult? Otherwise, you're just buying into their immature bullshit yourself. And what does that say about you, sheep?
>>
>>18666018
How tall are you?

>>18666021
I'm 24.
>>
>>18666068
170cm. Have had gfs both taller and shorter. Have no problem picking up girls.
>>
>>18666077
manlet thing is probably like flat chested for us, we never say it directly to a girl but no one likes a boy with a vagina (irl, 4chan doesnt count)
in the end they are all words anyway, all people like to talk like they have extreme standards and wont settle for anything lower, but after they do a reality check they will actually date and fuck pretty much everything
>>
>>18666077
Okay so you're very slightly below average but really needed the confidence boost and to insult someone. Good to know.
>>
File: 1495299765620.jpg (51KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1495299765620.jpg
51KB, 500x552px
Because she don't want a small beta twink-cuck boyfriend?

See you on the playing field.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.