[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I guess love advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

So I'm seeing this girl that I'm not overly emotionally attached to, she has feeling for me but I have been very vocal about how confused I am emotionally and how I don't form attachment easily. That being said, my best friend (who I've had a MASSIVE crush on for the past year) recently broke up with her boyfriend. I initially thought I would be able to resist making any romantic advancements in order to preserve our great friendship, but then the other day we were on the train after a night out and she leaned her head on my shoulder and was perfectly comfortable with me putting my arm around her (which honestly just that little thing... I genuinely cant describe the butterflies I was feeling). so I guess my question is what should I do? Compromise everything I've built with the girl I'm with currently and pursue my BEST friend, or maintain both relationships accordingly and be left wondering what could've been?
>>
>>18665482
From my experience, it's more often easier for guy to persists and finally get the girl HE wants than girl who keep trying to persist on one guy who doesn't reciprocate her feelings.

I'd say go and focus for what you want, man. Do shit like maintaining both would net you to lost them both in the end. Remember the saying pursuing two rabbits and ends up with none.
>>
That's some good advice man, but don't I run the risk of losing my best friend if I take the impulsive direction?
>>
>>18665529
is the risk worth it?
>>
>>18665536
the risk is worth the stars and the sun to me!

but that's from a 'love' perspective, I want to take in as much as I can and be as ready as possible to take this risk from a logical perspective. plus I'm not entirely sure she wan't romance or even has considered me romantically yah feel????
>>
>>18665545
how old are you guys? surely you're both mature enough to communicate how you feel if youre best friends, you can either straight up tell her how you feel and you guys can discuss it or make subtle moves until she notices and watch her reaction and judge what to do based on that. Good luck op.
>>
>>18665550
I don't know what you'd consider mature but we're both 18. I guess you're right though, seems to be the only cause of action that will get results effectively. Thanks a lot for the advice my guy
>>
>>18665560
youre welcome my dude, femanon here :^)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.