[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In need of a new identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Sherlock.jpg (511KB, 3014x3014px) Image search: [Google]
Sherlock.jpg
511KB, 3014x3014px
Hey guys

While I was meditating I had a sudden enlightment. Something told me I need to leave all things behind and have a clean start. So I'm asking you that if any of you have done something like that before. I need to disapear completely. Any recomendations where to get a new identity. I will thank you for any advice I get.

Thanks

OP
>>
File: 1503741502757.jpg (38KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1503741502757.jpg
38KB, 540x540px
How did you achieve enlightenment

I want that too
>>
That's idiotic. Such thoughts only exist in the end because you cannot come to accept who you are. You can't just start over whenever something undesirable happens.
>>
>>18665354
That's not necessarily a bad thing
>>
Well you just don't know the full story. Sometimes it's better to fold on the right time than regret it on the flop
>>
First, you will need money. Lots of it. Then find out which countries would give out identities the easiest.
>>
>>18665340
Just move to a new state and change your name. Unless you are trying to get away from debt you will be able to start completely over.
>>
>>18665473
Sounds like a plan
>>
>>18665340
Hey, I will have a clean start on January next year, I will leave my country and start backpacking through Southeast Asia. I don't know what is gonna happen but I know nice things and a lot of experiences will come out of it.
>>
>>18665485
Well good luck with that m8. I think mby I should to the same. It's nice and warm in Asia ;)
>>
>>18665340
What tempts you into trying to find enlightment in first place? And how do you reach it? Purely with meditatiing or with some help?

If you're planning to disappear completely it'd be easier to fake your own death and start over as some other people working with new ID and things, or if being free is more of your cup of tea, after faking your death you could just adopt a new meaningful name for yourself or anything and be a vagabond.
>>
>>18665502
Thanks! I hope you get what you are looking for (if you are )
>>
>>18665535
I hope the same :)
>>
>>18665485
Be careful out there. I lived in japan and visited all over the area and they are really nice people but there are some really shitty people out there too. Dont leave anything you dont want taken out of sight.
>>
>>18665570
Trust no one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.