[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is pretty much nuked at this point. I'm 27 and pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_loahm4mBQJ1qiw26m.png (229KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loahm4mBQJ1qiw26m.png
229KB, 500x375px
My life is pretty much nuked at this point. I'm 27 and pretty much have nothing. I'm broke and semi unemployed, same goes for the family that I live in.

The most crushing is that I don't have anybody to talk to anymore. Sure I can sometimes talk to family members but I would like to have some "friends" online again. I had to beat a nasty deal of anxiety and other issues in the last few years and it pretty much killed of my online presence and whatever self confidence I had.

So I would like to ask, how could I make online friends again?
I am too poor for video games, nor I have any specialized skill or knowlage and I can't go back to the place I used to hang out.
>>
>>18665319
How poor are you ?
>>
>>18665469
Hard to put it into words. I have a place to live, eat and electricity but I have a budget of nothing.

Even if I work, I can't get money because my current life setup is... un optimized.
>>
>>18665524
Have you tried consuming less cocaine?
>>
Are you an older me OP?
25, jobless, friendless...
And with zero social skills.
Sorry but I can't help you...
>>
>>18665534
With two years.

>>18665527
I don't drink or smoke anything.
>>
>>18665569
>>18665534 here, have you considered weed?
I'm sure it's the only thing making me going forward...
>>
>>18665584
Not interested in stuff like that.
>>
>>18665319
>>18665534
https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/careers.html
>>
>>18665595
I wish.
>>
>>18665595
Hahahaha five years applying there.
Still didn't got a single interview
>>
>>18665597
Unless you are missing limbs or have less than 80 IQ, you are ready for flipping burgers. All what is holding you back is lack of trying.

Fucking lift your fat ass and apply for some worthless job. Try to not be picky at least until you get used to going to work every day.
>>
File: suicide booths.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
suicide booths.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18665604
Time to move location or doing something else. Tried to show there and hand your CV to manager in person?
>>
>>18665607
Everytime I do that they explicitly tell me to applying online.
>>
>>18665609
Sounds like you arent even qualified enough for flipping burgers then. Move to different location. Look at rapefugees for example. They come from literall shitholes and manage fine.
>>
>>18665628
Because they're exactly that, 'fugees.
No one cares for true Europeans.
>>
>>18665735
Then become one of them. All you do is whining online. Change that.
>>
>>18665795
Pfft.
Now I see you're just trolling.
K thx.
>>
Try looking for a discord group. The 4chan ones are full of memes and racism, though. Unless you like those things. If you do, go for it.
>>
Where are you from OP?
>>
>>18665319
If you make a thread everyday with a picture of Sailor Saturn in a board of your choice at 10pm EST time I will always reply OP.
>>
>>18665319
Your late 20s are a fucked up place to be when you haven't composed yourself.
>>
I am rich, married, but have hardly any friends either
>>
>>18665319
Join the military
>>
>>18665845
especially since economic opportunities start dropping off fast at 25.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.