[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Life Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ChristinaHendricks1.jpg (189KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ChristinaHendricks1.jpg
189KB, 1600x1200px
Started one of these threads awhile back and it was a decent time. This is a thread for posing any problems you might be having in life and I (and hopefully others) will give back what I (they) think is good advice for your situation.

Can be about relationships, work, study, life; literally anything you think you'd benefit from a second opinion on, post away.

In no way am I qualified to give perfect advice but life I said, it might be beneficial to grab a second opinion from a fresh brain.
>>
File: ChristinaHendricks2.jpg (444KB, 2019x3000px) Image search: [Google]
ChristinaHendricks2.jpg
444KB, 2019x3000px
>>18665272
for posting*
but like I said*

Been a long day
>>
how 2 get

qt314 gf?
>>
>>18665272
There's this dumb bitch I had a thing with and long story short we don't talk anymore. I'm tempted to just unfriend/ block from social media but I don't want to look like a loser who's immature.

Should I just ride this out until I completely stop thinking about her?
>>
How do I get back into the mindset of wanting to meet and date new women
>>
How do I win the game? (Pic related)
>>
How to be hardworking?
>>
>>18665414
Unfollow and restrict what she can see on your page. That way, you've effectively removed her from your life without seeming butthurt about it.
>>
>>18665905
Follow a schedule as best you can, establish a routine. Whenever you have trouble motivating yourself, think of all the things you want and how this will help you get it.
>>
>>18665272
So I dated a girl for a while and we really hit it off
She wasn't a model or anything and she had really bad depression but I still loved her. Around 6 months I dumped her cause we weren't able to see each other that much. A month or so later I was realizing my mistake and we got back together.
We weren't back together long at all thoug. She texted me one day saying she felt used for sex, I completely understand why she thought that but she didn't give me a chance to show her I wasn't.
I apologized cause I hurt her really bad but it didn't work

She got a new boyfriend in a few weeks (I'm pretty sure he was just the first rebound to come along) and she also would like make fun of me to my friends and all that fun shit

It's been 4 months since we broke up and 3 since my last apology and the last time we spoke

I still miss her a lot and really I don't know what to do cause part of me wants to just win her back
Sorry for the wall of text
>>
>>18665414
There's nothing wrong with unfriending her. You should think about yourself in this situation, and not care about what others think. If unfriending aids the healing process than doing that is the wisest decision you can make.

>>18665847
Explain what happened to us first so we can asses the situation.
>>
>>18665934
>us
>we
>unnecessary info for something that's clear cut
Pretty fucking dumb desu
>>
File: anon.jpg (69KB, 498x482px) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
69KB, 498x482px
>be me, 15, really cringey kid
>first year of highschool
>meet this adorable chick, let's call her N
>one of my 3 friends during whole first year
>fell in love with her so hard it took me 3 years just to get over having crush on her ( pretty much whole highschool )
>she knew that I had crush on her so she kinda abused that, whenever i started getting distant she'd pull out some bullshit

for example

>be me,16, she started dating some guy over the summer, her major crush
>first night out drinking, it's some class celebration party or whatever
>we both get drunk and flirty
>i plan on going home, she asks me if I'd like to follow her home
>sure
>at her doorstep she asks me "have you ever been kissed?"
>"no"
>she kisses me even tho she wasn't single
>jesus christ best first kiss ever

>be me, 17, school trip to Spain
>she's still with that guy, it's pretty serious
>school trip lasts 10 days
>every night we sleep together, cuddle in the bed we were sleeping in
>kissed 2 times
>she even pulled me once from our friends wanted to start making out with me and just panicked and said "no, i can't" and backed away

>be me, 18th birthday
>she comes and gets wasted as fuck, literally never seen her that drunk, told her to keep it low on wine because i got some strong wine but nvm
>she goes out feeling sick
>i come to see if she's okay if she needs any help, being caring friend that i am
>she lies on the floor wanting to sleep
>asks me if anyone is around
>"nope"
>grabs me by my shirt and starts making out with me
>3rd time kissing with me whilst being in a relationship with the same guy

>be me, 18, went to seaside with her, her bf and some other 2 girls
>meet her bf, he's actually a pretty decent guy,never gave a fuck about him before

Cont inc
>>
How do I stop being afraid of everything and anything? It's
my second year at college and I'm afraid of getting ignored in the hallways by people I used to know. I'm afraid to ask for internships because my brain is wired to think I'm nothing but a failure. I'm scared to ask girls out. I'm afraid of group projects and letting everybody down. I'm afraid of pursuing my creative endeavours. I just want to end my life so my brain can leave me the fuck alone.

I need your help adv, you're my only hope. My parents won't and I'm too broke for a shrink.
>>
File: hmm.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>18665943
>they see a female friend(that is in a relationship with another friend) from other city with some guy talking about how much fun they had and that she can't say anything to anyone about about him
>we overhear and plan on telling the girl's bf about how much "fun" she had with some random guy
>skip few days, I come back home
>think about the girl that cheated on her bf in another city
>think about my friend cheating on her bf with me
>shi.jpg
>i should tell her bf what had happened before, he deserves to know
>she's been one of my better friends for 3 years, even though she's been an asshole for keeping me that close to her even though she never planned to have anything with me other than friendship
>she even said she loved me the most a couple of times, complete bullshit
>telling the bf would end my friendship with that girl friend but it'd also make him realize whom was he dating all this time
>she also loooves getting attention from guys when her bf isn't around, she'll go cuddling with me or my friend when he isn't there
>friendship is falling apart either way since we're moving to different cities to university, we'll see each other once in 2 months MAX
>seriously thinking of telling her bf what has she done and what she's like because if it were me in his place, i'd really much like to know about her actions while being with me

sry guys for being all over the place but the question still stands, should i tell her bf about her past with me out of respect? i think it's the right thing to do, may not be the smartest but shit man..
>>
>>18665952
Yes, expose that slut
>>
>>18665968
You should definitely expose her, she is a shitty person and never cared if she would hurt you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.