[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to lickle the puss puss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1497673329000.jpg (603KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
1497673329000.jpg
603KB, 1200x766px
Heres the short of it
>seeing new girl
>we've done the dirty twice
>the second time we had sex she made a big deal out of giving me head for a long time in foreplay
>think its because she wants head herself
>ex gf never liked head so i have no experience

All i know is i need to work the clit but how the fuck do i find it in the dark and what do i do with it when i locate it?
shes coming over in 2 hours help me please
>>
like using your tongue to play with a nipple except more vigorously and at the top of her vaginal opening

try different approaches for 30s at a time and see what she likes i.e. circles with your tongue, if she's not responding try up and down, or in and out while applying upward pressure

just make sure you're not too erratic, try different rhythmic things for short periods of time, try different frequencies and amounts of force and pay attention to her moans/body tensing

focus your mind on her responses and find a few things she seems to like and swap it up between them until orgasm
>>
>>18665297
This was informative and will be certaintly helpful, but how do i find the illusive magic bean?
>>
File: pussy.png (46KB, 463x348px) Image search: [Google]
pussy.png
46KB, 463x348px
you don't need to be on the clit the whole time tho
>>
Your mistake was not eating the puss before she even gave you head 0/10 you're a bad root.

If you cant find the clit you need to kys.
>>
first, kinda weird she's whining already second time in...but anyway.

I personally like when the guy switches it up between his thumb on my clit rubbing in a circle or up and down and his index in my pussy. then slowing down and sucking on my labia and long licks with his tongue pointed.
if your a degenerate don't warn her and lick her asshole softly, at first just once, like it was an accident..listen for a gasp, then go back.
also clits are like a little bead, and they slip around so pay attention.
>>
Is there a way to practise on your own ,a piece of fruit maybe?
>>
>>18665237
>>18665237
It's really easy
First time I ever did it, I had her moaning like a champ

Legit just lick and suck the clit (it's very obvious when it's in your mouth)
When you need a break, massage her lips with your tongue and lips or blow gently on it. Some girls like teeth, you might try it out
Don't think too hard about it. If she starts clamping down on your head with her legs, you're doing it right.
>>
The "girls are so hard to please" myth is just a meme. If you put in minimal effort and she's in the mood to orgasm, she will cum. People say it's hard to please a woman because lots of guys don't give a fuck and just want to hammer away for 3 minutes and call it a day. If you try, you're going to be fine. If you fuck up finding the clit you need to kys because you're completely inept.
>>
File: DNA.jpg (697KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DNA.jpg
697KB, 1920x1080px
>>18666666
Ok, Sir.
>>
File: file.jpg (16KB, 458x451px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
16KB, 458x451px
>>18666666
SIXTHS OF TRUTH HAVE SPOKEN
>>
>>18666666
checked for her pleasure
>>
>be me
>suc gfs clit
>she cums multiple times
>think I'm the best puss licker eva
>get with another girl
>try it
>she pushes my head away instead
>your_tongue_has_no_powah_heah_sorcerer.webm
>she prefers tongue licks instead because too sensitive

Tl;dr no two girls like the same, find out what they like and ask her. Go for the clit, the rest is up to preference
>>
File: Comfy Pepe.jpg (80KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Pepe.jpg
80KB, 553x567px
Can u finger and eat a girl out at the same time?
>>
>>18666972
What would stop you? It's actually the best technique there is, pretty much a surefire way to make'em cum
>>
>>18667011
There are a lot of girls that don't enjoy being fingered.
>>
>>18667011
>>18667022
I guess I'll talk to the girl I'm seeing next time and see what she likes.
>>
>>18667022
Only if you do it wrong or they have some problem like vaginitis
>>
>>18667026
Or you have rough and/or un-manicured fingers. Or they just don't get much out of penetration.
>>
>>18667038
The first is basically doing it wrong. And not getting much is different from disliking it. There is some extra enjoyment to be given if the girl enjoys it even if slightly. So unless she straight up dislikes penetration (which is definitely the exception), why not?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.