[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the red pill. It seems like a bunch of bullshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (710KB, 1100x1100px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
710KB, 1100x1100px
Redpill me on the red pill. It seems like a bunch of bullshit and half the stuff they claim as fact i was told otherwise in my anthropology classes. The majority of people I meet who claim to be red pilled are usually losers. So is this all a meme or am I being delusional?
>>
>>18665214
Redpill version - the people who have anything to say about the redpill are usually loser shamers anyway.

The red pill actually made me BETTER with women. You don't hate women after taking it, you understand them. It also makes you rethink your opinion on marriage, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.
>>
>>18665214
The philosophy behind the red pill is the true redpill
>question everything, don't blindly accept "fact"
>truth is subjective
>dig deeper
>the status quo isn't always right
Basically, every theory you have should be backed up by real research and self-discovery

If you're talking about in the context of women, well, women are whores lol
>>
just like any ideology, there are some good things and bad things about red pill. its up to you to realize it and not blindly follow everything about it
>>
File: 1454371724692.png (716KB, 717x536px) Image search: [Google]
1454371724692.png
716KB, 717x536px
>>18665214

Your first impression was the correct one. If you end up falling into their ranks then people will think you're a loser as well. There is absolutely nothing redeeming or valuable about perpetual victimhood. Remember that.
>>
>>18665214
Red pill often takes the women hatred about 2 ticks too far as far as I'm concerned. I think this is to help illustrate their point, and to give generalities on women. It's kind of like stereotyping, you can EXPECT X type of people to do Y thing, but it doesn't mean they always will.

They are also really, really autistic. Constant talk of Alpha this beta that, saying the "bad ass" stuff they said. It's clear they are still stuck in their dorky personality, they just figured out some shit that women eat up.

My recommendation? The Black Phillip Show stuff. Patrice is charismatic, intelligent, and lays it out in a way that isn't cringy and easy to understand. His hatred of women stems from an almost deserved fact that he was an ugly SOB and didn't get play til he got some game. You learn practically everything you need to know in the whole show, without a fucking edgelord retard telling you all these convoluted concepts to make you more "alpha".

>>18665227
Pretty much this. Like most ideas, you can take some valuable information from it, but it's not the gospel truth front-to-back. You'll even notice a lot of so-called "redpillers" disagree with each other constantly. And no, not AWALT. Maybe 9/10 of them are. But there are good women out there, no matter how many people say otherwise.
>>
>Anthropology classes
>Calling anybody else a loser
L O L
>>
>>18665214
You pick and chose what opinions seem right to you and try your best.

Identify politics is cance though
>>
>>18665818
It was the only elective I could take lol
>>
Here's your red pill: Read every single blog entry on Chateau Heartiste that were written before the 2016 elections started. Don't read the comment section, don't read any other blog, don't join the Reddit Red Pill community, and don't follow the advice of anyone that has a YouTube channel, holds seminars, or sells any books.

After you have read all those articles, which will take you a couple of months, you will know everything you would ever need to about dating, relationships, and social dynamics.

I repeat: don't read Reddit.
>>
>>18665214
Meme. Quite the meme, to be honest.
>>
>>18665226
>truth is subjective

That's where you fucked up.
>>
>>18667543
Define "truth".
>>
>>18667558
Truth is simply that which is and all of that which is encompasses the truth.
>>
>>18667561
>Truth is simply that which is
What is "that which is"?
>>
>>18665214
when someone asks for you to "redpill me on X" what they mean is they already have preconceived extremely negative opinions on X and they're looking for you to parrot those exact sentiments back at them
>>
>>18667564
Everything that has happened, is happening, or is going to happen in the universe. Me typing this is truth, because it is going on. Truth is simple, lies are complex.
>>
>>18667569
>Everything that has happened, is happening, or is going to happen in the universe.
What has happened, is happening or is going to happen?
Give example for each.
>Me typing this is truth, because it is going on
Okay lets assume that is one of the examples, now:
How did you conclude that it is going on?
Why are you so certain and trusting to that thought, that you are typing something?
What is your evidence procedure for determining whether something is going on or not?
>Truth is simple, lies are complex.
Simple compared to lies, in what way?
>>
>>18667592
Anything that has happened, anything and everything is written in the history of the universe as having occurred, it happened and nothing can change that. It's is a fact.
Your second question;
How? It's called my 5 senses which we all use as a way of perceiving the things that are happening in and around our field of perception.
Why? Because I Know. (Which I could underline the word know). There are things that you can just know, it's called intuition and we all posses it. (But please do your research, if you want to know the answers then you must do your due diligence.)
Evidence? You're read it and responded, what more evidence do you need? We are in 2 completely different places on earth yet we are both communicating and able to comprehend what the other is saying.
And truth is simple in the way that it simply..is. It is what it is. And if you can't understand that it is because of an overactive mind, and I don't feel like wasting my energy on someone who refuses to see outside of their bubble.
If you are so attached to your beliefs, so be it. Accept my answers or move on. It makes no difference to me.
>>
Red pill has very little truth as it does whiny betas pointing at everything, everybody, every situation but never at themselves.

Yes if you live in the middle of no where you're dating choices are limited doesn't mean every single women is banging chad.

Being rich makes you more attractive; mostly cause you're not worried about finical insecurity.

Etc, for every 1 red pill truth there's 15 passive-aggressive blame shifts neckbeards making the effort otherwise pointless.
>>
>>18667618
>It is what it is
That kind of reasoning seems circular and tautological to me.

>It's called my 5 senses which we all use as a way of perceiving the things that are happening in and around our field of perception.
If you rely on senses then how about this:
How do you distinguish optical or other kinds of illusions(Which you would probably consider non true) from that which you consider true?

>and I don't feel like wasting my energy on someone who refuses to see outside of their bubble.
My questions are precisely attempts to get into your bubble so I can comprehend it.
>>
>>18667630
It's funny..you want to get to the truth of the matter while insisting it's all subjective.
>>
>>18667630
I'm not this >>18665226 anon if that what you are implying.
>>
>>18667643
Is directed at >>18667634
>>
File: BX1lypLAewe.jpg (641KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
BX1lypLAewe.jpg
641KB, 1080x1350px
>>18667629
>if you live in the middle of no where you're dating choices are limited doesn't mean every single women is banging chad.

>doesn't mean every single women is banging chad.

This honestly isn't true.

Every woman (yes, every single one) wants to date and have sex with a guy who's CONSIDERED a Chad.

This means he's either an asshole, overconfident/cocky, physically fit, loud, etc)

All these characteristics show dominance, this is what women want in men.

If he's not dominant, he won't get a woman, won't get laid.

>Being rich makes you more attractive; mostly cause you're not worried about finical insecurity.

This is completely true.

Women long for financial security, it's just in her nature and it's the best choice for her offspring/kids.

Tl dr: Any guy (no matter how dumb, ugly, old, etc) will get women as long as he shows dominant characteristics and has money.

Let's just be honest about this, /adv/.
>>
>>18667692
Also:

Don't be a nice guy.

Lastly, I don't mean this in a sexist way but don't take women (especially the ones you like) seriously.

I swear I did much better with women when I started acting like and became a douchebag/dick.
>>
I would avoid it.

Once you know who is trying to shape the world you can't unsee it.

Stay blue pilled an happy, it isn't worth it. Just keep believing that everyone and every culture is perfectly equal and deserving of equal treatment. Have some vague sense of self destructive white-guilt and feel enlightened.

Trust me, ignorance is bliss. I'm not even trying to reverse physiology you, this shit fucks you up. It's like herion, you simply don't go back to normal after.
>>
>>18667692
>>18667725

Man, enjoy having manufactured an enemy in your head. I'm not saying women don't want someone productive and useful, but you should want that shit yourself, as a man. You should want a woman who isn't just a vagina that passively exists.

I have a lot going for me, but I know a ton of non-"chads" that are in happy, comfortable relationships. You can be a respectable, self-confident man without being a "nice guy," and getting run over. You don't have to be dominant, just don't get run over.

This redpill bullshit is terrible.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.