[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i move to a ghetto? I live in a town of like 2,000 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg (197KB, 700x640px) Image search: [Google]
agnieszka_2016-04-08_14-59-25.jpg
197KB, 700x640px
how do i move to a ghetto? I live in a town of like 2,000 and they're all poor hicks and the average income is like 11k a year.

If i could just be in the city for a second i'd be a famous rapper. Should i kill and rob white people in rich neighborhoods and sleep on a floor in a ghetto apartment with a bunch of mexicans sleeping on the floor?
>>
Just look for a house or apartment in the low-income district of your city of choice. Moving to a ghetto is easy. Ghetto life on the other hand, slightly less so. Especially your first several months there, when your new neighbors will be sizing you up as they pass.
>>
>>18665176
i've been around what crackers consider the "ghetto" before and i can tell you that people there are 12x nicer than the white cow fucking cousin rapers out here
>>
>>18665182
Oh I know. I live in the Houston area, so I make that "who's nicer" comparison on a regular basis. It's gotten even worse in the last couple weeks. But that's neither here nor there. If you want to move to the ghetto, go for it. If you want to be a famous rapper, don't let anything stop you. Just remember that whatever you want, you have to bust your ass for it. Fame and respect don't come free to any of us.
>>
>>18665170
Bro rob white man in rich Neighborhoods I been doing it for years and I never got caught.
First learn how to lockpick
2. Dress as a crazy clown
3. Find a house with a two or three people in .
4. Break in
5. Steal thing you need

Congratulations and welcome to the club.
>>
>>18665207
Depends on where he is though. If he pulls that shit in Texas, he'll be shot. Fuck, they might just shoot him for the crazy clown getup alone. If you want pansy-ass Richie Riches to steal from, try New England or California.
>>
>>18665170
Sounds like an excellent, well-thought-through plan.
>>
>>18665216
Stealing in Taxes oh hell no .
I didn't reach that level of madness yet.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.