[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worth shooting my shot with this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4829.jpg (159KB, 1200x1125px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4829.jpg
159KB, 1200x1125px
About 2 months ago she told me she couldn't talk to me cuz she was talking to someone. A couple weeks ago she told my female friend she wasn't talking to anyone anymore. A couple days ago she posted a pic and the guy she was talking to commented heart eyes to her and she replied with a blushing emoji. Is it worth sending her another message?
>>
>>18665083
How you are you?
>>
>>18665083
Nope abort. Work on yourself to the point that women come up to you so you don't have to ask us for help
>>
>>18665091
I think it's worth noting that we used to talk in high school, which was last year. Even after she's curved me she's been liking all my IG pictures since I tried talking to her, which she never did before. Not sure if that's worth noting
>>
>>18665102
Its not. I know because ive been played by women before. Youre in orbiter-zone. Looking for that fix of attention like a guy trying to get some crack.

If she liked you OP she wouldve let you know. Trust me on that one.
>>
>>18665105
Damn, real shit. It just seems to me like she's playing hard to get or just playing games. I still talk with her to this day, she replies to some of my snapchat stories but we don't "talk" talk. And she knows I still like her
>>
>>18665132
She IS playing games man lol. She knows but she won't stop talking to you because she loves that you're giving her ego a 3 course meal. If you don't believe me now you're gonna get hurt worse later. I've talked to girls that I wish someone wouldve intervened before I even opened my mouth to them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.