[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

adhd meds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1502907030977.png (3MB, 1803x2240px) Image search: [Google]
1502907030977.png
3MB, 1803x2240px
I've been taking Strattera for my ADHD for about 2 1/2 months now. I wanted to start off not taking stimulants but now I feel like I'm regretting it because I absolutely have no idea if it's working. I took it over the summer so I couldn't really test out if it's working or not, but now i'm in school and i'm scared it's not working. i've been told it takes a while to kick in but i've been on 100mgs for a while now.
i'm thinking of changing my meds but i wanna hive strattera until the end of this month to see if i experience any difference.
has anyone else taking strattera have this problem?
>>
>>18664862
If it's not working just switch. There's so many ADHD meds out there. Plenty of different things to try.

I take Vyvanse, and when I started taking it it didn't really feel like it was doing much for me, but there was still a palpable difference in my behavior.

Honestly I have no idea how Strattera works, but given what you said I'm assuming it's not a stimulant like Vyvanse is, and it might be extremely different, but what I'm getting at is that you may be expecting it to feel differently than it does. You might already be focusing better than you were before without noticing it. I found that the effects of the medication were there and strong, but my expectations were so far off from the reality that for the first couple of days I didn't it was working.

Just give it a bit of a chance. Ultimately, talk with your doctor about it, but just keep in mind that they might be more effective than you think they are.
>>
I was briefly on shittera when I was a kid, and it was not fun. I threw up all the time and lost my appetite, and I didn't think it was working. But, according to my parents, it worked like a fucking charm, so probably just keep at it a while and believe in big pharma, anon.
>>
>>18664862
If you take those long enough, you'll wake up feeling terrible and generally just be a zombie all day. I hated those things. My mom omly made me take them so she could make me out to be retarded so she could get a monthly check. Seriously don't take them, throw them down the toilet.
>>
>>18664862
>>18665427
Adhd pills are useless.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.