[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: neet.jpg (6KB, 310x233px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
6KB, 310x233px
Wasn't there a NEET general in this board? IIRC, there was one...
Anyway, here is it, NEET general.

I'm not a NEET anymore. I'm making this thread because I remember thinking: "if and when I get a job, I'll tell the NEET general that things CAN and DO change". And so here I am, writing this.

I was in uni when I got health issues, so I went back home. I lived with my mom at the time, in a small, poor town. After some months, doctors discovered I had HL, and I had to do therapy for a year. After that, I got depressed, and sat at home alone most of the day, most days, for some 4-5 years, barely doing anything, only trying to learn the things I liked (computer in general), sometimes trying to think how to get out of my shitty situation, but not doing much else. I was ashamed of being myself.

After reading some random stuff and processing it for a while, I thought: "I guess there is no other way to fix myself but to start small. I'll find something to do, keep doing it, have some patience, get some money and, from there, rebuild my life." So I started selling small, cheap stuff, and fixing computers/phones. I posted ads on facebook (there are some rather big sales groups), told my friends about it, and got some replies. Meanwhile, I made a website to learn about webdev, applied to some dev jobs and got some replies, but didn't get hired. Then some friends told me about a job, to which I applied... And I got hired. I'm still at it, 8 months later. It's been great. I've also saved some money.

I don't feel lke a good example to imitate. But still, this doesn't mean shit. Life isn't fair, nor it is a linear experience. I've suffered some shit, nothing saved me from having to endure that suffering. Shit happens, that's reality. Try to learn from it, and from others, and do something with that. Even in the worst situation, you CAN do something for yourself. Some people WILL help you.

So, get up and do it.
>>
>>18664828
What is HL?
>>
>>18664828
I'll add some stuff:

If you want me to give you tips or help you with something, just ask. I may not asnwer right now because it's late, and I have to go to work tomorrow.

English is not my first language, so excuse me if I made a mistake.

> I don't feel lke a good example to imitate.
I suppose this will sound sort of arrogant, but... I'm stubborn, kinda lucky, smart (according to people who know me, and judging by the things I've managed to do), and not bad looking. I guess this did help me... Which is why I don't feel like a good example.

BUT, I've been poor most of my life. Things changed for good only a couple of months ago. And it was a rather long process to try to change myself..

>inb4 made up BS
Go fuck yourself.

>>18664832
Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.