[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bullying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1388831312060.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388831312060.png
80KB, 300x300px
How do you effectively deal with bullying? Not just school, I mean anywhere. I have never figured out how to stop someone and I'm too weak to beat the shit out of anyone (not like I could do that to a co-worker or whoever anyway). When people talk shit, their words don't hurt me, but I usually just don't respond which makes me look weak in front of others. How have you stopped people from bullying you or how have you made it worse?
>>
I always respect the guys who don't lose their shit and just walk away without saying a word. 99% of bullshit doesn't warrant you beating someone up.
>>
>>18664759
If you already know how to ignore them you can try to give them a sarcastic answer and move on, cause life is fair, believe me, bullying people end up having a shit life, getting fat and shit job, no prospect of life, they are unhappy people, and the years gonna tell you that.
>>
>>18664759
Be nice and treat everyone well. Looking weak should not be your priority. It's a poorer reflection of their character if they're bullying another person.
>>
>>18664948
This. And most likely you get bullied everywhere because of poor social skills. Reading body language and looking people in the eyes and smiling isn't your strong point so work on that!
>>
Getting into physical fights over simple words is some e-thug shit that nobody with an ounce of respect cares about. Standing up for yourself is fine, but resolving fights with violence makes you look hot-tempered and immature.

If somebody disrespects you, ignore them. Eventually they will start a fight with somebody that will quite literally stomp the shit out of them. You don't need to be that person.
>>
>>18665000
How do I stand up for myself without them just responding that I'm "getting so triggered" at them? What do I say?
>>
>>18664759

be nice to everyone, if someones a dick to you just keep your mouth shut, smile, and walk away. physical shit is petty.

i worked in loss prevention, i had guys throw punches at me, try to run me over, etc. i just kept myself collected and when i or police handcuffed them i would just say "that was pretty pathetic you know" or some lowblow jab, the look on their face was priceless. resorting to throwing physical violence back is petty.

>>18665067

someone comes up to you and says fuck you faggot, just smile and reply "hope your day and life at home gets better" and walk away. that stings to them, bullies always have underlying issues and if you can jab at that in their mind it hurts
>>
Listen man, you're a pussy rigjt? So are 99% of other people. The faggots you see as alpha gets called a faggot and they don't do shit, why? People see the look of crazy on my face, but besides that I'm a cuddly person. So summary: as long as you're not scared, nothing will happen. Bad only happens when you think bad. There's the solution to all your problems, some fun king. Positivity
>>
>>18664759
"Living well is the best revenge"

Ignore them. Carry on with your life. Be happy and successful.

(As a nice bonus, this will drive them crazy)
>>
concealed carry

be polite, if they escalate, they're done
>>
Its a simple matter of not giving a shit. Stay on this website and you might juat null your senses enough to ignore it. Youll still have your other emotions but you just wont give a fuck about what people think.
>>
>>18664759
They're just looking for a reaction. Saying nothing does kinda look bad if you're visually annoyed or upset. When I was in school and people tried that shit I would look amused with it and it stopped sophomore year
>>
>"""just take it"""

jesus, this thread
>>
>>18666517
Are you black by any chance?
>>
>>18666297
If only this was an option in Canada. Where I am it's impossible to get a permit unless you're a security guard or something.
>>
>>18664759
>>18664759
Yo waddup OP. Sorry to hear about the bullying. I know people fucking suck somtimes. Want my advice? Okay good. There is only one thing that is going to work in these types of scenarios. Tell them how it makes you feel. No joke. Straight up tell them why the bullying hurts you emotionally.

No seriously. Don't make yourself sound like a whiny bitch. But straight up be like "I know it's fun to make fun of X, but it really sucks going home and feeling Y. I know I sound like a ______, but seriously could you knock it off or take it down a notch, it's really starting to get to me emotionally, and it has for a long time."

Seriously OP. Watch as their confused faces emerged. Kids are so caught up in this materialistic bullshit MTV world that they don't have regard for other people's feelings. Put some humanity in them. Realize that they only bully you because they don't feel good about themselves.

No need for violence, no need for harsh words. Use and expose your heart. I think you'll get results. Again, this won't make you look like a coward. I promise man. Good luck! Keep on keeping on m8. Hope this helps. I really think it will.
>>
>>18667743
Jesus this is terrible advice. Bullies know they hurt people, that's where the power trip comes from. The only way to deal with bullying is to be above it, do this and they'll give up fucking with you, because if they're not affecting you it's no fun. If their response to you ignoring them is to escalate the bullying, they're going to have to get physical at some point and then you can bring in superiors/a lawyer.
>>
>>18667743
You've got to be kidding.

this does not work. Ever.

What the hell is up with this advice? This is bullshit.

Op, this is what you need to do.

Stand up for yourself.

There is no reason ANYBODY should be disrespecting you, EVER. People know when they are crossing the line, and you need to let them know, firmly, and directly. Do NOT let people get away with thinking they can treat you any kind of way. Doing that will just drive you crazy, trust me on that one.

Op, next time someone crosses your line, draw you line in the sand. "Sir/madam, you need to stop doing ____ and stop doing it now. I will not be disrespected." and walk away. None of this passive pussy shit. Squash it.

Op, if they were talking like that to your sister or your wife would you let them? Hell the fuck no. You are extremely important. You've got a lot going for you you don't even realize and people are hating for it. But don't you dare for a damn second let other people tell you you aren't worth something. FUCK them. They are trash, and need to be called out as such.

Its gonna feel weird. First time I did it the person actually was proud of me for standing up for myself. You need to do it too. Don't become a volunteer victim.
>>
>>18664782
I'm fat and jobless but I'm not a bully :(
>>
Posture and composure. You might not be able to change height or your disabilities, but people see confidence and will not attack it.
>>
Don't let insults get to you, don't even respond.

Not only to insults, but anyone who talks to you in a way you feel disrespected - don't fight back just don't give them a response.
>>
>>18664759
>has reactions of hitler
>asks how to stop being bullied
>>
I regret not knocking the lights out of my bully in high school. I sometimes fantasize about walking up to him in the locker room him turning around and putting all my effort into one good punch. You won't be known for the cheap sucker punching bitch, he'll be know for the pussy that got knocked out.

Tldr;

If someone is giving you enough shit don't take it. Just make sure you don't end up being the one that gets fucked up.

I regret it every day.
>>
>>18664782
Like jack Paul :^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.