[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got friendzoned, my crush told me literally on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I just got friendzoned, my crush told me literally on the very first time we go together that she is happy having a friend as kind as me. My real intention is being in a relationship with her but she's the kind of a girl that doesn't feel well being with someone who has feelings for her. She told me that there's a guy who's just as kind as me in her dormitory but she found out that he has feelings for her and she began to abandon him and doesn't really talk to him anymore. I pretty much have feelings too just like that other guy but I kinda have the upper hand since she still hasn't noticed it yet and I still hang out with her sometimes doing college works. Is it possible for her to develop feelings for me over time if I stay being kind to her all the time ?. Literally what I'm doing now is just being her kind friend and help her with her studies, I explain her things that she doesn't understand in English since she pretty much doesn't speak English.

pic totally unrelated but she's also a qt asian
>>
>>18664533
>my real intention is being in a relationship with her
there's your problem. the friendzone should be your goal in the first place. wanna know why? because, unlike men, who by instinct, want to spread their seed as much as they can, women want only the best seed to fertilize their egg. good women are gonna wanna get to know a guy first before hopping into relationship territory, and that's why so many fail. because they want to spread their seed too quick.

so maybe she will develop feelings if you keep on this path. hope you can get your cutie wootie, anonsy.
>>
>>18664533
No, women aren't machines you put kindness coins in and get sex out of. She won't magically start loving you somewhere down the track.

The only way this will end is;
a. She gets a boyfriend, you start to resent her and eventually leave.
b. She works out you like her and have been lying about your interest in friendship this whole time, she will start to resent you and eventually leave.

Don't waste her time with your fake friendship. Don't waste your time with your fake friendship.
>>
>>18664541
I don't really want it to be so quick tho, but yea I get your point. My friends also told me the same thing but I asked here again just to know what others might think about my situation.
>>
>>18664533
You fucked up when you established yourself as a friend rather than a potential lover. I see the friendzone happen to guys constantly and it's pretty much always the same mistake.
>>
>>18664544

>No, women aren't machines you put kindness coins in and get sex out of. She won't magically start loving you somewhere down the track.

SEX BOTS WHEN?!1!11!

Man, I wish this was true. In all seriousness.. people are complex OP and it's better just to move on and grow.
>>
>>she's the kind of a girl that doesn't feel well being with someone who has feelings for her

she just wants to be pumped and dumped by chads, at least she's honest
>>
>>18664544
Well put anon.

Never understood how these guys are so deceitful in laying a trap (doesn't mean it would ever catch anything) yet insist they are good friends with the girl. That's not friendship but an underhanded tactic to selfishly get what they want.
>>
>>18665342
You guys complain about "chad" but "chad" is honest and its no surprise a girl would prefer a guy that was honest and she can give an up or down right up front.

I fail to see the nobility in planning beforehand a ruse to purposefully trick a woman and then cry about it when they don't fall for the ruse.

You don't hear a rejected "chad" come here to whimper about being lead on or fooled or called a slut. Its the passive/aggressive cowards that believe grooming and lies will make a woman wet for them someday.
>>
>asian

You fucked it up, anon.
You needed to be firm straight up about wanting to be in a relationship with her
you're fucked now, just talk to her less
at any rate she probably thinks you're subhuman anyways
>>
>>18664533
You fucked up with going into relationship mindset. It's of course net you a good ol' friendzone, than let's be honest here, what you wanted is an intimate romantic relationship aka sex with her
Should have gone with at least romantic relationship mindset. At least fortune will favor your bold move, and before you say bullshit girls respect men with honest intentions although it may not be the best intentions. That's why criminals got lost of fangirls.

You're not being honest with your intent and she can smell it from far away that's why she told you about the other guy whom she's supposedly abandoned.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.