[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Older Guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5820.jpg (111KB, 960x852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5820.jpg
111KB, 960x852px
Hey /adv/,
>be 21f me
>talking to 31 yo dude
>he kinda sucks at texting
>will open my snaps and not reply sometimes
>kissed me the first time we hung out and showed a lot of interest in seeing me again
>doesn't come off that way in text???
>I'm also super worried about the maturity difference

Am I looking too hard into this?
Pic somewhat related
>>
Given he's 31 and you're 21 then how overweight you are directly correlates to his interest and response times. I hope this helps.
>>
>>18664513
>Am I looking too hard into this
Prob so. He has a life and doesnt need to text everytime. Certainly he is not required to post "omg cute selfie!!!!" on ANY of your IGs. Simply liking them is enough.
t. 30 yr old guy
>>
should probably trust your gut on that maturity difference thing. i'm 19 and wouldn't go out with anyone over the age of 23. that's 10 fucking years, dude. me and you, we're only adults by law, we don't know what the fuck we're doing out here. but that dickweed you've been hanging around? fuck, he knows his way around the adult block, to the next town over and probably a bit farther than that. he could easily take advantage of you, and the fact that he's going for someone as young as you when he's 31 motherfucking years old should be setting off all kinds of alarms.
>>
>>18664531
Check out the big brain on Brad.

OP obviously has issues if she's even remotely into a 31 year old man at her age.
>>
>>18664519
KEK you don't even know. He said he likes girls like me so
>>18664531
DESU when I first saw him I thought he was 27, I asked for his ID when he told me how old he was. I didn't believe him. But my brother is also 31 so I did grow up with a guy that age, its not weird to me and I'm already attracted to older guys (12 year max difference depending on the guy)
>>18664542
You realize we're on 4chan, everyone here has major issues
>>
>>18664632
Absolutely horrified that my autocorrect changed "DESU" to DESU
>>
>>18664513
>kinda sucks at texting
Lmfao get over it.
Do you value text talk more than personal face to face conversation? if yes then do him a favor and stop talking to him because you need to grow up a bit. He is 31 years old, expecting a 30+ year old to be as text savvy as a 21 year old is the definition of fucking ignorance.
>>
>>18664638
Oh dear lord what is happening
>>
>>18664641
I figured the same thing when I was thinking about it too. That's why I also brought up the difference in maturity.
>>
>>18664632
>KEK you don't even know. He said he likes girls like me so
Shit bait bro. Be more subtle next time and don't blow your load so easily.
>>
your family is very concerned about barrets age. Seriously break up with him.
>>
>>18664645
how new are you? jesus lol. anyway, i don't think there's going to be a maturity difference between you guys. not a big one, at least. i'm 30 and feel almost the same way i did at 20, the biggest difference is that my tolerance for bullshit is much lower and i drink alcohol more frequently.
>>
>>18664677
He seems to be just as fun and crazy as me which is why I like him. Also I'm new, very fucking new
>>
is the age difference that bad?
>>
>>18664843
To me no, I don't mind it at all. He's incredibly handsome.
>>
Young girls are attracted to older guys, that's a fact of life. Lots of 30 year olds date girls in the early 20's. But he's probably got enough experience not to chase you everywhere and reply to every single post like young guys. Older guys aren't as thirsty nor need to prove as much as younger guys.
>>
>>18664952
I guess for me it's just reassuring when a guy texts me and asks me questions. He does seem like a more personable man, so how would I go about detaching myself from this horrible habit of expecting something so trivial?
>>
>>18664958just don't get attached till u see if he's really into u. If he is, he will start replying more and asking more questions. But there are also ppl who just don't like to stay on their phone all the time. Play it by ear
>>
>>18664513
He just wants you for sex.
>>
>>18664513
As a 20yr old who doesn't understand snapchat or texting he could just be like me and inexperienced. I don't know how to reply to the occasional snapchat I get, I don't know what's appropriate. Only when I'm drunk will I send out crap, and it's usually nonsensical.
The friends I text all comment on how formally I write my messages. I find it hard to act personal in texts.
>>
>>18664531
>we don't know what the fuck we're doing out here
No one really does. There are 31 year olds who have even less of an idea of what they're doing than 16 year olds. The amount of years you've accumulated don't perfectly convert to maturity, because during those years people have different experiences, and they're affected differently by those experiences due to their varying personalities and intelligence. Stop thinking about life like an RPG, where once you've leveled up enough on the Age Stat you'll unlock access to higher degrees of maturity.
>>
>>18664513
dated 3 guys older than me 8-11 years.
Don't do it. cut the cord. You both have problems. seriously. waste of time.
>>
>>18664513
> someone I know isn't texting me constantly what do
grow up
also sounds peevy as fuck don't get with him
>>
>>18664513
You're not the only woman who is involved with an older man, I promise.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.