[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue balls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
Quick questions? If you give a guy blue balls, will he stick around longer? For instance this guy I met we kinda started fucking but we left things kinda undone. Is it possible that he might wonder or kinda want to finish what he started, if he stayed with blues?
>>
If they want to fuck you and they fuck you then they will leave. If they want to fuck you and don't get to fuck you then they will leave.
>>
>>18664460
If he likes you, he will stay. Why are tou thinking like a 16 year old?
>>
>>18664478
Why do you say 16, we're both in our 20s but I'm slightly older then him
>>
>>18664470
So his not gonna want to come and fuck even if he only got him tip in me wouldn't he be tempted to come inside me
>>
>>18664495
Because you think like a 16 year old girl who only has sex to offer a guy. If he likes you, he'll stay. Simple is that. Are you ao unlikable that this is the only way you feel you can keep a man?
>>
>>18664460
>If you give a guy blue balls, will he stick around longer

Wow, I don't know what to say to this. Grow up, OP. To answer your question, intentionally blue balling someone is a bitch move. Eventually he'll resent you and move on with another girl. What does "kinda started fucking but we left things kinda undone" mean? Are you both 12?
>>
No that's retarded.

>At party
>drunk girl touches groin and starts feeling me up
>"Do you want to go back to my place?"
>haha sorry I just thought this would feel good
>Well is this going to turn into more?
>haha no, I'm just messing around

Thanks for the blue balls.
>>
>>18664460
>If you give a guy blue balls, will he stick around longer?
some might, i sure as shit wouldnt. and id bet the sort of dude who would wouldnt hold your interest for long anyway
>>
>>18664460
>we kinda started fucking but we left things kinda undone
what does this even mean?
>>
>>18664514
No things didn't go as planned I didn't mean to leave it kinda just happened but I am asking is if he wanted to fuck me he got a little taste wouldn't he be thinking about me?
>>
>>18664554
IF HE LIKES YOU HE'LL STAY.
>>
>>18664522
>>know guy for 6-9 months
>>casual flirting on his part big signals
>>texted few times, met up, kinda fucked, I leave
>>no call bk
>>
>>18664554
No, retard. He'll move on to someone who will satisfy him.
>>
>>18664536
Well he kinda put his tip in me for a bit cuz we were in a public place and we got interrupted and then I had to leave so I want to know if is it possible that he might think about that day and since he didn't get a chance to finish wouldn't his dick want me still? Cuz I want him.
>>
>>18664574
Well I can it just that I couldn't that day. Why can't anyone actually answer my question?
>>
I jokingly posted a thread about blue balls years ago, and /adv/ went straight to business explaining every little detail about how when where why my ideas were pure shit. Posting that thread was like kicking a hornet's nest.

I've been with /adv/ since the very start, and honestly all it has ever done is make me more sympathetic towards males.
>>
>>18664582
Not being able to do it because of circumstances is fine. Never being able to do it because of circumstances, or doing it purposefully, is not.

Grow up.
>>
>>18664577
Make it clear to him then. Otherwise he'll think you didn't like it enough to care for a second time.
>>
>>18664595
>>18664621
>>18664626
OK so his not coming bk to try again? Or you guys don't think he might think about it? I mean I've had opportunities to get with someone else but it's not the same. Even if he had the chance to fuck someone else wouldn't want me?
>>
>>18664646
Why are you making this harder than this has to be? You're expecting him to take the lead and give you something you want without even asking. Guys are insecure too, he might be having similar toughts to your, so just act like an adult person on breeding age and tell him you want to finish what you started ffs
>>
>>18664664
His got me losing weight. I've never masturbation to a crush before. What's wrong with me I don't like it. I need explanations. How is it possible that his not the one coming after me.
>>
>>18664683
Just cut the drama, if you want the dick, ask for it. It's the fucking 21st century. If you won't go to him, just start being anorexic and cutting like an emo kid and stop posting about this shit.
>>
>>18664704
Do you think he thinks about me? He seems like he dosnt have any trouble getting pussycat thou. I'm worried!
>>
>>18664713
It's impossible to get in his mind, just go to him, talk about your unfinished business, and find out from his answer.
>>
>>18664704
I did the first time and it was to big I got intimidated, it kinda hurt and I had been going threw alot that month.
>>
>>18664733
R u a guy or a girl
>>
>>18664742
What does it matter?
>>
>>18664751
No I guess not, but I would like to know
>>
>>18664751
Is it normal to masturbate to him ? I've never felt this type of attraction before . Is it normal? I know I'm really inexperienced but it's super important to me. Or do u think it was my inexperienced that made him not want to try it again?
>>
Using sex as a tool of power in a relationship is wrong.
>>
>>18664785
Yep I agree
>>
>>18664761
I'm a guy
>>18664766
Of course it's normal. It has nothing to do with experience or whatever set of genitals either of you got. Genitals were mashed up and it was cut before you gettig satisfied. I'd be wanking my wand nonstop just like you're flicking yo bean
>>
>>18664808
Lol I feel so stupid I can't stop crying over this
>>
>>18664808
Gotta go but thanks for sticking around I really appreciate it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.