[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lied about my sexual orientation, just got caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yb65bb0ibn9z.jpg (120KB, 1567x1045px) Image search: [Google]
yb65bb0ibn9z.jpg
120KB, 1567x1045px
Keeping this short. I thought I was gay for a long time. When I realized I wasn't, I didn't tell my family. I just got busted with a guy. What do?

I'm hiding in a park please hurry they will find me soon
>>
Wait shit how could you get busted with a guy then? Are you like confused or something?

What kind of busted actually? Dick-in-mouth, or just plain two dudes chilling together? Just say it like, "hehehe it's just a prank!" and never mention it again. And go fuck girls.
>>
>>18664359
Stop acting like a guilty person, and confront the problem. You have nothing to hide, right?

Right?
>>
Just beeee urself :,)
>>
>>18664369
No, I'm actually female :(
I was half naked, guy was next to me
I told my father that I'm bi, not gay, then literally bolted. Ran out of the house. That's why I'm in a park.
>>
This has to be underage
>>
>>18664380
so lemme get this straight
you're half naked in a park

a/s/l?

On a serious note, just go back and deal with it. And make the guy deal with it too.

Also this is bait. Sage.
>>
>>18664380
Now this is getting ridiculous. Go back and confront your father along with that guy.

I think if your father is a normal dude, he'd rather you be fucking a guy than munching some carpets.
>>
Wait, I don't understand what's going on here

You thought you were gay, told your parents you were gay but then they find out you like guys and that's a bad thing?

What backwards ass place are you from that being with a person of the opposite gender is worse than being homosexual?
>>
File: 1491932748249.jpg (594KB, 647x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1491932748249.jpg
594KB, 647x1196px
Well first you should probably find some clothes and stop being naked in a park.
>>
>>18664386
F/18/stupidville
It's not bait :(
also I'm wearing a dress. so not naked.
To explain a little further: the person who caught me was my dads ex, who was visiting to pick up some of her stuff. My father was out of the house and her arrival was unexpected. She then told my father. I interrupted the conversation by saying "dad, I'm not gay, I'm bi" and then literally ran out of the house.

I know, I'm dumb, please give advice. What should I say? How do I alleviate the problem?
>>
>>18664395
I live near Seattle, does that explain it? Also, my father says at least once a week how glad he is that I'm gay. Said, anyway.
>>
>>18664398
>I know, I'm dumb, please give advice. What should I say? How do I alleviate the problem?

Say that you're young and going through confusion phase. Most parents would understand that. Then shut the fuck up after that let your parents do the rest.
>>
>>18664404
>Also, my father says at least once a week how glad he is that I'm gay.

Jesus Christ and they say it isn't brainwashing.
Literally raised you to swallow the pussy drool because political agenda, then flips his shit when your caught with a dick in your mouth.

Fuck me, leftists really are mentally ill.

Look OP.
You have to straight up (no pun indented) tell your father that you just like what you fucking like and he doesn't get to choose what the fuck that is.

Too many dumb-ass parents go into parenthood with hopes and dreams and an ideal image of a kid... It's fucking stupid because you don't get to pick what you get.
Shit, it could pop out and be a goddamn vegetable.
Basically, your fathers a dick, so you probably like him, but you live in a lefty hive so that's bad, but on the bright-side, you're one of the few there with a father.

Your mom dead or something... only way I can see a single dad actually raising a kid in a lefty hive.
>>
>>18664466
>lefty hive

Thats some >>>/pol/ talk there.... Good advice though.
>>
OP here!
I talked with him. It went pretty well. He said that he wasn't upset, he just wanted me and the guy tested.

I will now be fielding questions from anyone curious how I fucked up my life so stupidly in the first place.
>>
"Remember when I told you I was gay? Well, I like this dude, so I'm going to do that for a while, I guess."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.