[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find a redpilled qt? Are all women libtards and degenerates?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0161.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
How do I find a redpilled qt? Are all women libtards and degenerates?
>>
File: kekistani2.png (511KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
kekistani2.png
511KB, 720x1019px
>>18664278
most women probably are repulsed by you
>>
File: COJDoRpWoAEozui.jpg (47KB, 500x678px) Image search: [Google]
COJDoRpWoAEozui.jpg
47KB, 500x678px
80% of women are closet-politically incorrect.

Serious.
>>
Wow, she literally just advertised that she'd fuck a dog. I've never really seen that. If a dude said that, people would go ballistic.
>>
>>18664300
Maybe less than 80%, but you're right. Women are hiding their powerlevels since they're born to adapt to their environment and status quo to stay alive.

OP, you have to keep trying and fish out their inner politically incorrect self.
>>
File: original.jpg (37KB, 547x466px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
37KB, 547x466px
Women are more racist than men.
>>
Redpilled women don't exist. Even the "alt-right" YouTube chicks are just attention whores. Your best bet is to avoid university-educated women, look for lower-class chicks because most of them are politically indifferent and often have more traditional values.
>>
>>18664278
Don't use Tinder if you want a conservative Republican waifu. Wow that was difficult.
>>
>>18664278

>Are all women libtards and degenerates?

Yes. Your only choices are eternal abstinence or suicide. Good luck.
>>
>>18664668
>>18665277
TFW you found a right wing college educated girl on tinder.
>>
>>18664668
People with low income and low education are extremely more likely to divorce. Literally a better indicator than the number of past partners.
>>
>>18664278
OP this
>>18664308
>>18664300

If you are strong willed the women will be shaped in the way you want her too, women a naturally submissive and will follow a strong example. My gf use to be a special snowflake when I first met her along with her friends, now they joke about gassing the jews and verbally talk shit about nigs and pakis, once one of them is free they all follow because women are herd animals who just follow the social order in order to fit in.
>>
>>18664624
damn Asian women hate blacks
>>
>>18665491
Women in general don't date outside of their race (unlike guys, who'd fuck nearly anything warm enough).
>>
>>18665318
Why is that? Is it a lack of impulse control or?
>>
>>18665312
TFW she fucks other dudes on the DL and you are more of a status symbol for her.
>>
>>18665501
A lot of divorces happen because of financial reasons, so I guess that being moderately wealthy helps. You struggle less with money, you have less reasons to argue.
Couples who have similar background (similar education, etc) and similar income tend to divorce less, too.

I guess that lack of impulse control is a part of it, yes.
It also tends to be a cycle - if you grow up in a broken family you're extremely more likely to divorce yourself (also there seems to be a link between divorced parents and promiscuity in women).
>>
>>18664668
>tfw dating mostly conservative republican girls when im a democrat
Most of them tend to be country girls but ive dated 2 home makers and 2 gamers. The first two were in my home state through school and work and the last two were in the military.
They all defaulted to their fathers political stance and they are easy to convert because of it. Im personally apolitical but one of my exes became a sjw shortly after we broke up and my current gf is a tomboy borderline ftm.
You are going to date a lot of stuck up bitches. Thats just from being raised by republicans. Girls who are like trumps daughters. You find them out drinking with their friends or at frat parties until they get married at young ages. They all want to get married and have kids which is a huge deterrent for most people.
>>
File: A0NF2NHy.jpg (12KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
A0NF2NHy.jpg
12KB, 260x260px
Answer: You don't. Renounce your foolish ideals you Class Cuck.
>>
>>18664668

>Date uneducated women because they will identify with my ideology

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, you fuckers even admit to being idiots.
>>
why would you want someone "redpilled"
you're a fucking child for using terms like "qt" and "redpill" unironically
conservatism and traditionalism aren't some new trendy meme you fucking bitch ass redditor
these are just natural for people who didn't grow up fatherless or on soy products
>>
My half-korean ex hates niggers and Arabs more than anyone else. Everyone in my clan pretty much hates Arabs and niggers to some degree or another, but I think she has by the strongest hatred. I always found that attractive about her
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.