[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

boyfriend has been talking to this one bitch multiple times for the past year and it's frustrating and annoying and she won't fucking stop and i feel like a dumb ass because i keep going back and i just feel so lonely right now. like we finally started to have a good relationship again and now i feel hopeless
has anyone else been in a situation like this?
>>
uh is he actually cheating or just talking to another girl? Please specify what's so bad about him talking to girls.
>>
You'll need to play a little game of hard-to-get. When he's around, flirt around with his friends or stare at some nearby hot studs. Don't do anything extreme, just enough so he get a little bit jealous.

It actually encourages a healthy relationship, you should do it even if you got no problems with your partner.
>>
It's his fault, not hers, for pursuing her after you (presumably) expressed discomfort.

It's your fault for staying with a guy like that. If something he does makes you feel unhappy and he won't stop, leave. You'll be doing the both of you a huge favor.
>>
>>18664233
it's an ex of his and they were flirting when he and i were already a couple and he lied about it but i knew he was lying and he eventually told the truth. then he blocks her and later just unblocks her and talks to her again and it keeps happening and i feel like a dumb ass
>>
>>18664236
i literally also told her to back off because i'm with him and she doesnt respect that and plays victim and says they're married because they pretend they got married in a game like 6 years ago
and i know it's y fault but i don't know how to walk away i'm just afraid and it seems like even when i try my hardest to make him happy he'll just go back talking to her
>>
File: 1500987195128.gif (4MB, 272x248px) Image search: [Google]
1500987195128.gif
4MB, 272x248px
How come women just stands and watch while other bitches literally takes their man?
>>
>>18664234
i don't know about this, why should i have to play hard to get with someone i've been with for about a year now?
i'm afraid it'll happen again and again
>>
>>18664254
Jesus, she knows how to fish.
>>
>>18664254
oh trust me if she lived anywhere near me i'd go to her house and fuck her up myself but she lives in another state. i know her address though. i've tried contacting her myself but she ignores me so i contact her through his phone and she cries on facebook pretending to be a victim of my bullying and asked to nicely to stop when she never responds to anything at all. she claimed to call the police on me as well, which was a lie, and after yesterday i called her and cursed her out and she supposedly called the police in her area. i think she's full of shit though and it's not like those cops are going to do anything since i'm not saying actual threats
>>
>>18664269
Why do you want to fuck her up and not your boyfriend's unfaithful ass? You're pathetic, girl.
>>
>>18664271
he already hit me i know i can't fuck him up
>>
>>18664271
and yea i know i'm pathetic and i'm petty and i'm a piece of shit and i'm just so upset right now i want to ruin her life
>>
>>18664254
This desu desu.
>>
>>18664269
>Boyfriend has no impulse control
>Better harass some random girl
You should fucking crazy, I hope he dumps you and gets with the other chick.
>>
>>18664282
Looks like she'll ruin your life first. Wild idea but maybe dump your bf, wait 5 years to mature a bit, and find yourself a better guy?
>>
File: cage_laughing.webm (3MB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
cage_laughing.webm
3MB, 1280x544px
>>18664277
>>
>>18664288
sometimes i think that too like i'm just an obstacle in the way of what theyy used to have.
and haven't even talked to her in a month because we were finally good together and in the beggining i did ask her to stop and she chose to ignore that
>>
Ditch him. You can do better. Trust me. Also be more angry towards him and less towards the girl. All he's gonna learn from your behavior is he can fuck around with whoever with no consequence to him. Make him regret fucking over your emotions so he doesn't do it again, he should care, he's your boyfriend.
>>
File: 1493817305798.jpg (22KB, 451x255px) Image search: [Google]
1493817305798.jpg
22KB, 451x255px
>>18664304
Yes, give him away for free.
>>
>>18664304
To add to this, I've been cheated on. My relationship of 4 years ended. The person I was seeing had a way of talking down to me that made me feel like I'd never be a whole, capable person but since our break up my confidence has been soaring.
You do not need him
You do not need anyone
You have you. Be good to yourself, treat yourself the way you'd want your boyfriend to treat you. You're gonna be okay.
>>
>>18664288
he was with her years ago and she dumped him and sporadically showed interest in him ever since then
>>
>>18664259
Ever heard those stories about how years of marriages fell apart just because there's no more 'spark'? This is happening to your relationship. You could either spend money for a romantic trip or play the hard-to-get game. Your choice.

But please don't break the relationship apart, you two seems to got a good thing going there. You only need to give him a simple reminder.
>>
>>18664306
LMAO it's obviously not working and everyone is replaceable. Now that the relationship is far from enjoyable (And OP said he hit her holy shit?) it's time to move on.

I just hate seeing young girls beat themselves up over bad relationships. She can be good to herself and be fine (and probably better off) without him.
>>
>>18664324
he hit me yesterday after i found out he talked to her again and flipped and i'm just confused because we were making plans to get a car and later on a place together and he seemed genuine when he apologized but i just feel like i'm going crazy
>>
>>18664314
we're too young and a trip is out of the question financially
>>
>>18664234
>When he's around, flirt around with his friends
>It actually encourages a healthy relationship
No, it doesn't. Two wrongs don't make a right. A healthy person would have left their partner when they discovered they were fucking their ex still.
>>
>>18664345
>Two wrongs don't make a right.
Sometimes I wish life is as simple as that.
>>
Post her fb itt so we can scare her away
And also post pic of you and bf so we can determine wether you can do better or not
>>
File: deqjkbceqb.jpg (77KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
deqjkbceqb.jpg
77KB, 720x960px
>>18664494
her
>>
File: meeeeee.jpg (68KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
meeeeee.jpg
68KB, 960x958px
>>18664494
me
>>
>>18664602
>being cheated on for this
Really makes you wonder what OP looks like...
>>
>>18664605
i think she looks like this
>>18664604
idk tho
>>
File: himmmm.jpg (42KB, 609x960px) Image search: [Google]
himmmm.jpg
42KB, 609x960px
>>18664494
him
>>
>>18664604
Disgusting, you look like you belong in a zoo for animals.
>>
>>18664607
yea that's me
>>
>>18664613
thank you
>>
>>18664610
>>18664602
>>18664604
Unless that's a really good pic of you, you can do way better than that lmfao

he has autist lips
>>
File: me again.jpg (71KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
me again.jpg
71KB, 720x960px
>>18664620
here's another pic of me looking plain and desperate for sleep
and he might be idk it might run in his family
>>
OP doesnt look that bad, she can def get better dudes. He is talking to a side bitch this long and you still with him? Come on OP get a guy that respects you and doesnt need a side bitch cuz you are so wonderful at shit. It is just in some dudes who aint fully mature to be with one person. Find someone more respectable
>>
>>18664634
>>18664604

Uh. Yeah OP you are way cuter than she is. He looks like a turbo autist. Like I seen actual Austitic people look a lot less Austitic than your boy friend.

Especially with you saying he hit you then you need to GTFO.

Also I been down this road with my ex. Ex. Nuff said.
>>
File: Lincoln facepalm.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln facepalm.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18664277
>he already hit me
>>
>>18664634
are you fat, nice dicksucking lips
>>
File: 51761730.jpg (172KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
51761730.jpg
172KB, 1024x942px
>hit you
>flirting with another girl constantly
>still want to be with him

jesus christ OP
>>
>>18664330
Sounds like he's another feminized fag who can't commit to a decision, which is why he's not giving up in his ex. His gameplan is pretty obvious, he basically offers you some form of permanence in your relationship whenever you doubt him to make you feel like he's commuted to you while he's clearly not. Honestly, even if you could make up I'd rather you leave him so he actually learns a lesson for once in his life.
You're still young, and you'll meet plenty of other great guys, and one year isn't even that long. Just don't let him get away with this.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.