[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really attracted to girly girls. How do I find myself one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1495614120100.jpg (199KB, 872x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495614120100.jpg
199KB, 872x960px
I'm really attracted to girly girls. How do I find myself one?
>>
Be a manly man.
>>
File: In Development.jpg (61KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
In Development.jpg
61KB, 564x846px
Can you post an example?
>>
>>18664182
this
>>
I was gonna say the manly man shit too, mmm what does a girly girl mean to you? Having a good body? I don't really see a lot of girly things in that girl cause she is only wearing a bikini, I thought you meant those girls with dresses and all
>>
Define girly girl on your criteria first?
If you're looking at feminine, tough luck since modern lives kinda making them behaving in manly ways one way or another, best bet would be countryside or small towns, definitely not in a big city.

If you're looking for girly as in feminine sexy body type like victoria's secret, I'm sure there are plenty to find, tinder and others will make it easier for you.

And of course be a manly man, a true girly girls can't resist manliness.
>>
File: ariana-grande_1.jpg (262KB, 1500x997px) Image search: [Google]
ariana-grande_1.jpg
262KB, 1500x997px
Think of Arianna grande minus the whore behaviour.
Girly girl means a girl that acts feminine and cutesy
>>
>>18664390
I think the cutesy acts are annoying after some times, but we'll never get enough feminine behaviors on girl.

Try to find girl who's close to both of her parents, and have self-respect on boundaries that set. As said above, the best bet would be traditional household in outskirts or small towns. Not like there's none in the city, but if she's working then she'll have adapted mascukine behavior since workplace and career advancement needed that.
>>
Act like a fuckboy, usually those type of girls are stupid and think acting dumb is cute, they usually like douchebags
>>
What? How do I be a girly girl
>>
File: 1497948883512.png (572KB, 1541x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497948883512.png
572KB, 1541x1080px
>>18664169
NOTHING beats a girly girl in love with you. Keep your eyes peeled and don't waste your opportunities when they stare you in the face.
>>
>>18665954
That doesn't answer my question lol, HOW do I find a girly girl
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS A GIRLY GIRL
>>
>>18665979
A GIRL WITH A FEMININE PENIS
>>
>>18665956
if we knew it we wouldn't be posting here with you retard
also if it there were any sure ways to go about it things would probably escalate into shit, pick up artist faglords and party animals would go in undercover and spoil all that shit in a second
not even church groups are a safe haven nowdays

we're on some deep shit motherfucker, welcome to the illuminati timeline
>>
>>18666325
I like this post
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.