[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cold Approaching

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: aaYKlc3[1].png (218KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
aaYKlc3[1].png
218KB, 500x379px
Is cold approaching a woman a valid tactic, and how does one do it? I'd also like to get some female opinions on this, are you open to being approached by a stranger? When is it appropriate or not appropriate?
>>
>>18664133
As long as there's people around and I'm not doing anything, like just chilling going through my phone. If you approach a chick with no one else around, it's a little weird.
The gym, for example, has people all around. However, I'm focused on my workout and it's just annoying having my flow being interrupted like that.
Personally, I hate being approached by strangers if they're just trying to get at me (Hey girl, you're cute. Can I get your number?). I like it when people come up to me, but to ask me about my day and try to know me.
Men being too upfront has never worked on any of my girl friends.
Get to know the girl, be friendly, be respectful, and she'll do the same! (I'm speaking for myself though)
>>
>>18664133
I don't mind being approached by a stranger if I'm waiting for a bus/on the train/waiting outside of class, that kind of thing. It can be nice to have a casual chat with someone new when nothing else is really going on.

However I don't like being bothered when I'm busy. Eating food, working in a library, obviously in a rush to get somewhere, reading a book, etc.

Nor do I like it when it's blatantly obvious the guy is only interested in getting in my pants. I can tell when you don't actually give a shit about what I'm saying.
>>
>>18664133

Why do you need to resort to this? Realizing you have no female friends and no social life should make you want to get those things, not give up.

Start going to parties and places where it's not weird to hit on girls. Start meeting more women and flirting with them. Use this as a wake up call.
>>
>>18664336
To go to parties you need normie friends. I do not have normie friends.
>>
>>18664133
cold approach is fucking retarded
make friends then fuck their friends
if cold approaching just be social and normal instead of trying to fuck a random chick on the street
IN MY OPINION
>>
>>18664436

Dude, anime cons are parties. You can have geeky and weird parties too. You just need some people to have them with.
>>
>>18664543
I wouldn't be caught dead at an anime con, I'm not an autist
>>
>>18664769
The friendless virgin says he's not an autist and complains about normies. Weird
>>
>>18664795
I came here for advice, faggot. Are you gonna say something useful or just shitpost like an asshole?
>>
>>18664769
>>18664795
He's right. The only autistic thing in the world is getting wrapped up in strange pretenses about socializing. "I don't do anime. I'm not an autist."

Cold approaching is almost never a good idea unless you're both stuck in the same circumstance, they seem open to conversation, and you're capable of being charming enough to want to talk to.

If you're referring to people as normies, I think you might not check out on that last one.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.