[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life and death problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

First, I'm unemployed almost 30. Have few artistic achievements under my belt though no one cares since I'm penniless. I'm really socially awkward and classic nerd autistic type.

The problem I now face is for no reason at all my dad attacked me with a knife and cut my arms i used to defend myself, to the bone. Went to ER and they never did a police report and laughed it off because it was my dad who did it. This is a third world country I don't know how it is in first world. The law won't care about me since culture here sees it as disgraceful for son to not respect father. The reason he knifed me is he got angry at me for telling a technician to leave since I thought he wasn't doing a good job.Anyway he's always been violent but especially towards me since he sees me as weak unemployed loser with no friends, a disgrace to family. I never argue or fight but that apparently does nothing for me.

I sought help from my divorced mom and sister, and mom's side of the family, but being socially aloof they could care less. They said I should just accept and maybe even deserve it for being annoying and trying to stir things up for them. They have a good life and they see it as bringing trouble for them. I'm living with them temporarily but they treat me like shit whenever I bring up my problems. Seeing how no one wants to help me I decided to go up to dad myself and ask for money for what he did. I bluffed my threats, gently. I lied and said I have a lot of people backing me like my mom. The point is to get compensation and justice, because he feels no remorse and even still sees he's a good father and I deserved it. But with threats he changes to acting remorseful. Of course when my mom and sister knew they wanted to kick me out of their house.

Was I wrong? I can't live alone and my father wants to kill me and my mom wants me to go away naturally because she doesn't understand me. They now say I should be in mental hospital for being selfish and crazy.
>>
Well, uh, that's a dickens of a problem there Padre. I'm not sure this is the place to sort out such issues. Do you have any grandparents, aunts, uncles, and so forth. You can also go to a crisis center (assuming you have one). Another option is to find some form of employment, nothing complex but hopefully one that can cater to what artistic talents you have. If you get a job then that's one less thing people can use against you.
>>
>>18664172

I'd get a job but mentally I can't handle it. I tried and it's always either getting fired or me quiting. Not much money either. I had wanted to focus on my personal artwork that I could earn money from, it will take time but I can do it if I have a safe home. No one believes though, they all write me off as forever loser because I don't promote how hard I work. You look at me you see someone who plays video games all day but really I work.

But while I look for work I still need to sort this out until then and until I get money and find a place. My dad said I can go back live with him if I follow his rules, when I ask what the rules are he says they are not definite. And he has all my belongings and may never give it to me.
>>
In terms of practical advice, I have none. You weren't wrong, cutting you was extremely wrong, I feel sorry for you.

I hope you get it figured out, stay with your dad if it helps but don't piss that guy off, he is crazy for doing that.

I hope others reply b/c I don't know what to say.
>>
Step 1: go where your dad isn't.

Step 2: live how you feel like.
>>
This gives me feels.
>>
>>18664217
You mentally cant handle a job? Fuck off. Youre 30 years old. Grow up and get a job and move out. No one likes working but you do it to take care of yourself. If i had some pussy 30 year old kid making excuses why he cant do anything id probably cut him too.
>>
>>18665053
Yeah dude seriously. I wanted to stab him too after reading that.
>>
>>18665053

Either way I will get fired because of lack of enthusiasm. I will get depressed really quickly doing boring work (ADHD). The best thing I can do for myself is find way to work for myself. Last time I had a job was 4 months ago, but I left it because it was 18 hour work day with some very competitive people. Before that another job my bosses weren't happy with how I wasn't a cultural fit and was sidelined. And this cycle repeats itself. It just ain't working. But yes when I'm working people like family treat me more equally and have some standing with society. Although me not having friends or social life means nothing will change because if I had a good job people will see I don't deserve it.
>>
>>18665053
To be fair, he did state he lives in a 3rd world shithole. They probably pay him the equivalent of $5 USD a day.
>>
>>18664217
>I'd get a job but mentally I can't handle it.
thread over, op doesn't want advice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.