[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change of heart about rejection.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: interstella 5555.png (3MB, 760x566px) Image search: [Google]
interstella 5555.png
3MB, 760x566px
A girl who rejected me a week ago told me today she changed her mind and that she likes me.
She told me last week we were just friends but today she said she realised she fucked up and she would probably never find a guy as nice as me again.

I told her I would think about it because I don't know what the fuck to do.
I still like her, it is only been a week so the healing process is still on going but on the other hand she was chasing some other dude and her sudden change of mind has me suspicious.
My theory is the other guy told her to fuck off and I was her backup plan.
Although maybe she did actually have a change of heart.

Should I say yes or no?
>>
I would personally say no.

But that's only because I'm not a beta-cuck.
>>
>>18664061
no if you dont want to be dumped in a week
yes if you want to have fun for a week
>>
>>18664061

If you like her say yes but don't expect too much.
>>
>>18664061

>My theory is the other guy told her to fuck off and I was her backup plan.

I think your theory is correct.
>>
I'd probably pump and dump

She'll even do the dumping for you
>>
>>18664061
>My theory is the other guy told her to fuck off and I was her backup plan
Smart boy, that is exactly what happened. Don't allow her to make you a fool to make her feel better after the other guy made a fool out of her.
>>
>>18665431
This.

Tell her she missed her chance and you've moved on to other prospects.
>>
>>18664061
D R O P
R
O
P
>>
File: 1396264800546.jpg (263KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396264800546.jpg
263KB, 1280x720px
OP here.

You guys are right, she blew her chance with me and wasn't very nice about it.
Part of me still really likes her but getting with her even for a little while would be self torture.
I am going to tell her no, a cruel part of me is looking forward to it.
Thank you.
>>
>>18665932
You should tell her yes and then just pump and dump
>>
>>18665986
I am not strong enough to do that, I would not be able to seperate the pysical and mental intimacy.
I would fall for her really hard and she would win.
>>
Don't let pride get to you, she's still the girl you confessed to and you probably still like her. The part about the other guy is just your guess. She could have genuinely reconsidered, confessions are kinda hard to deal with because they force you to answer on the spot and she might have gotten cold feet.
Give it a chance, it's not like you're marrying her. Date for a bit, try to win her over, don't act like you're due her affection and see how it turns out. You can dump her at a later date if you don't feel like it anymore, but don't forget this was the girl you wanted to go out with.

tl;dr don't kneejerk, you have nothing to lose by saying yes
>>
>>18664061
Straight up ask did you fuck (other dude)? If yes then say that's too bad and ghost her.
>>
>>18666028
The night I told her I liked her she brought another dude home and then told me about how she had to sneak him out.
I assume she at least blew him.
>>
File: 1493971873124.jpg (52KB, 564x752px) Image search: [Google]
1493971873124.jpg
52KB, 564x752px
>>18666034
Nah, take the advice above from others. There are always more fish in the sea. If your relationship with this girl begins now, in a way it still began at your confession of interest in her, so it will always be tainted by that guy. Eject.
>>
>>18666034
Steer clear
>>
>>18666034
Bail her, Anon. She had eyes on another dude, be damned if she has eyes for another in the future.
>>
>>18664061
Say yes and after you have sex with her, you dump her
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.